Poll

Who made it to The Bahamas ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The show ended with AM knowing about Ahaana and Rehaan , their vacation got cancelled , Anant is mad at Rehaana , Roshni is very happy as she is almost able to seperate Anant and Ahaana.. she wants to celebrate plus wants her dad out of this mess as she really cares for him..so she takes dad to the Bahamas .
What do you guys say ?
I know right now, there are some serious discussions on in the forum but this is a fun post.. so do participate

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Karan and kavita. Kavita steals the tickets and manipulates karan into going with her🀣
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think AM decided to take Yamini ji instead and left Ahana and Rehaan alone to confess properly 🀣
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I think AM decided to take Yamini ji instead and left Ahana and Rehaan alone to confess properly 🀣

that will be amazing. πŸ˜†
-sakshi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Karan and kavita. Kavita steals the tickets and manipulates karan into going with her🀣

Poor Karan... he had no choice
🀒

-sakshi- thumbnail

πŸ‘
AM is all set to take a third chance πŸ˜†
Yamini ji would be flying high and blushingly  be cooking fav. dishes of AM for a lifetime .

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakshi-

πŸ‘
AM is all set to take a third chance πŸ˜†
Yamini ji would be flying high and blushingly be cooking fav. dishes of AM for a lifetime .

And gets easier for Rosh to accept her as mother too πŸ˜† Getting a free kam wali for a lifetime!
-sakshi- thumbnail

And gets easier for Rosh to accept her as mother too πŸ˜† Getting a free kam wali for a lifetime!

Ya free kamwaali πŸ˜†..but Rosh' s relation with her will not be the same as she is possessive aboug her ..though she wont hate her the way she hates Ahaana
-sakshi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakshi-

Poor Karan... he had no choice
🀒

I never really liked Kavita as she was mean and didnt look good with Karan but now with Rosh gone too negative and equally bad as her..the pairing of Karan and Kavita doesnt bother.