Preeran SS : Curse

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
This story I wrote started in KKB earlier and thought to share with you guys too if anybody interested in horror reading. 

Preeta : Raised up in a conservative family, daughter of a Thakur. Very sophisticated and dutiful daughter.

Karan : Free living guy who is brought up in lap of luxury. Does not believe in superstition and very modern NRI from America but lovable at heart. Falls for Preeta heads over heel.

Thakur Pratap : Father of Preeta, very well know Thakur of Vadhapur. The richest person in Bhopal.

Theme : The plot revolves around a haunted palace which was owned by Thakur Pratap's ancestors years ago but was sold by Pratap due to personal reasons. Deep mysteries are hidden which are haunting to Pratap's daughter Preeta years later. The story unfolds how his daughter manages to save herself from the mistakes done by his fathers' ancestors.

The story opens with a group of college students visiting a big palace in small town of Vadhapur. People consider to be a haunted palace and all students are warned to not go on the second floor at any cost. One of the student in the group named Ruby ignores the warning thinking it is rumor and old superstition. The whole group reaches the destination and are stunned to see the beautiful palace. In the group another girl who is Ruby's best friend Preeta also joins the tour to the palace.

Preeta looks at the exterior of palace very strangely and stares for some minutes. Her friend brings her to senses at the nick of time.

Ruby : where are you lost? come on

Veer (tour guide) : Guys we will stay here for some hours but nobody will go near the second floor room, got it

Everybody starts looking inside the palace while Ruby sneakingly goes to the second floor in spite of Preeta warning her.

Ruby : This is all fake, don't worry I will come back soon, I will not get another opportunity to take pictures for my portfolio

Preeta : Please go carefully

Ruby walks to the second floor and is totally isolated without any noise. She looks around the hallway and gets lost in the beauty of the floor. She starts to get scared when she sees a big painting of a bengali dancer. Ruby gets lost in the painting when a small ball falls from stair and chill start to run in her spine.

The group starts to leave while Kaya gets worried when Ruby does not return after long time.

Veer: Is everybody here? Preeta, where is Ruby?

Preeta : Sir actually (Stammers)

Veer : Speak up Preeta, where is Ruby?

Preeta : She went to the second floor and did not return back (says with terrified voice)

Veer scolds Preeta for supporting Ruby and avoiding his warning. He tells the members to start looking for Ruby.

Veer : I will take strict against Ruby after we go back, you all are my responsibility, if anything happens you I will have to answer your families and authority.

Everybody starts looking for Ruby and finally finds her unconscious at the entrance of second floor.

Preeta : Ruby, are you okay (pats her face)

Rohit : Sir, I think she is in shock, lets take her to hospital

The group rushes Ruby to hospital but gets worried when doctor informs them about Ruby is under observation due to shock.

Preeta : what (shocked)

Doctor : Only prayers can save her, we are keeping her under observation

Rohit : Preeta, you don't worry she will be fine

Preeta ; this is all my fault I should have not let go alone

Rohit : Its okay

Late at night it is silent in the hospital when the bottle of oxygen turns into blood. One of the nurse passing from the room sees a desk drawer moving and one of the vase falls on ground by itself. She immediately calls the security waking the staff too. Everybody gets horrified seeing Ruby in the air touching the celling. Her hair are loosed with dark black eyes and smiling smirky. She throws a table on one of the staff. The spirit throws Ruby down on bed when Preeta comes in with the God's statue. The doctor tells Veer to take Ruby to avoid risking his hospital.

Ruby is shifted to her house where her family are tensed about the whole situation.

Veer ; We appointed a nurse but doctor said only prayers can save her now, I will take your leave now

Preeta travels back to her house near Vadhapur and gets scared after the incident with Ruby. Her father is out of town and is all alone in the big house. Late at night there is noise of bird on the roof of house. Preeta wakes up hearing a noise of an anklet and sees somebody's shadow running outside the room. She tries to call somebody but in vain. She hears somebody calling her name softly while she walks in hallway. Her hair are blowed by somebody from back but she could not see anybody.

Preeta : who is there (goes near balcony)

Noise of wind from outside. Preeta sees the doors shutting and opening due to the wind outside.  She goes out of the palace when she spots an old woman sitting on the bench. She goes near the women but gets scared seeing the eyes of woman and runs from there. She breathes heavily after reaching the road and gets unconscious. A silver accord car comes forward and person inside the car comes out and take her to home. The guy is none other than Karan who is Preeta's childhood friend.

Karan : Doctor is she okay?

Doctor : She is just in shock, she will regain consciousness tomorrow morning don't worry

Karan : thank you doctor, thank god I found her at this time

Doctor ; do you know her?

Karan : she is my childhood friend and my dad's friend's daughter

The doctor leaves and Karan lets Preeta take rest. Next day Preeta regains consciousness and finds herself in another house. Karan comes in the room and teases her as usual.

Preeta : What am i doing here?

Karan : Wow somebody lost their memory, at least try to remember me

" Even if I lose memory but I cannot forget you" says Preeta annoyingly

Karan : you are still that same, you never learnt how to say thank you to your savior

Preeta : I say thanks to people who save genuinely

Karan : You are always in mood of fighting, it is your hobby and by the way what were you doing in the middle of road

Preeta : Dad was not at home and there were strange noises coming but why am I telling this to you, modern NRI

Karan ; you are right, are you trying to say that ghost came to meet you yesterday but honestly he would run away from you (teases)

Preeta throws pillows on him and runs after him.

Karan : hey fatso

Preeta : how did you call me fatso ? I will kill you

Karan : see thats why I told you ghost would not dare to harm you

Preeta : shut up!!!

Karan : Okay stop fighting now, I need to talk something important with you

Preeta : what is it?

Karan : after yesterday incidence, you can stay here because your dad told me to take care of you

Preeta : I don't need your help do you get it ?

Karan : Fine, then you can stay in your haunted house

Preeta : why do you need to joke for everything, it is serious

Karan : Come on, you are modern girl and stop believing all this things, it superstition

Preeta : I don't care about your NRI thinking, I am leaving right now and thank you for saving my life

Karan : okay fine, I will not trouble you but till your dad returns you will be safe here

Preeta : I am only staying here only on dad's insistence

Veer informs Preeta about Ruby's condition is stable and not able to regain consciousness.

Karan : what happened?

Preeta narrates everything to Karan confusing him more. He tells Preeta about Ruby being in shock only due to trauma.

Karan : she might be sick thats why

Preeta ; I am telling you there is something more to it because she got unconscious after she went to that floor

Karan : maybe we can open that room on second floor and find out the truth

Preeta : have you gone crazy ? opening that room is inviting death (leaves) you will not do anything wrong

Karan : I cannot see you like this Preeta I will find out the truth as soon I can but before that I have to find out what is the secret behind that haunted palace

Karan goes to the haunted palace without informing Preeta . He sees the exterior of mansion and goes inside the mansion. By walking he reaches the second floor and sees the big paintings of all kings on wall. He sees the big door locked with all tantras. He also notices drops of blood near the door and find Ruby's bracelet.

Karan : I am sure Ruby might have reached here and got unconscious, what would be inside this room

He meets a priest outside and asks about the key to the locked door on second floor.

Karan : I want to go inside that door, can I get the keys for it?

Priest : the person who has the keys is out of town

Karan : when will he come back?

Priest : I don't know, maybe two or three weeks

Karan wonders another way of opening the door. Preeta  calls Karan and asks his whereabouts.

Preeta  : I told you not to go at that place why don't you understand

Karan : That is the only way we can find out the truth, by the way how is Ruby ? did she regain consciousness

Preeta  : yeah I got call from her sister, I was going there

Karan : I will come with you

Both of them reaches Ruby's house and finds from her mother about Ruby's worst condition. Her mother informs about Ruby not opening the door from long time. Everybody hears the noise of breaking glasses from room.

Preeta  : Ruby open the door (knocks)

Karan breaks the door but everybody gets shocked seeing Ruby sitting in the corner with scared face. She hides her face behind the couch. Preeta  consoles her friend.

Ruby : Preeta , I am very scared, something wrong is happening

Preeta  : I will not let anything happen to you, I promise you but first you tell me what did you see that day

Ruby : That door (flashback of closed door with all tantras), big painting (big painting of king)

Later while going outside Preeta  also goes back to her memory when she had dreams of those kind of things. She is about to lose her balance but is consoled by Karan.

Karan : Are you okay?

Preeta  : That painting, door Ruby is telling, I used to get dreams of it from childhood

Karan ; whatever it is, this link is related with Preeta  

Preeta  : what are you thinking?

Karan ; nothing, lets go home

Both goes back to their home and have their dinner. Suddenly the lights go off which scares Preeta .

Preeta  : I am scared of dark

Karan : Don't worry, it might fuse problem I will fix it

Preeta  holds the candle when Karan tries to the fix the light. Both of them gets very intimate to each other but Preeta  sees a shadow behind Karan and is frightened.

Karan : what happened?

Preeta  : there is somebody over there  (shows him the place)

Karan looks behind but finds nobody and asks her to calm down.

Preeta  : Trust me, I saw somebody over there

Karan : You need some rest, go to sleep

Preeta  tries to sleep but sees somebody outside the window. She goes to see but cannot see anybody. She starts sweating hearing weird noises outside the palace. Karan comes from behind.

Karan : what are you doing here?

Preeta  : i could hear the noise of anklet, trust me

Karan : Come I will be with you in your room

Preeta  in her dreams gets some flashbacks of a the locked door in the palace and the some paintings. She wakes up in fear.

Karan : Calm down (cups her face)

Preeta  : That door,  

Later Preeta  sleep resting her head on Karan's lap caressing her hair. Next day Karan shares his feeling with Rohit for Preeta .

Karan : you know I have always loved Preeta  from childhood but I could never told her

Rohit : But why didn't you tell her?

Karan : Thats why i came back to India but see the joke of destiny

Rohit : don't worry everything will be fine

The priest Acharya returns who has the key for the locked door in the haunted palace. Karan and Preeta  goes to meet Acharya and gets shock after knowing everything

Preeta  : what happened?

Acharya : that palace is known as haunted due to a grave mistake done by some ancestors

Karan : what do you mean?

Acharya : I suggest you both to not open that door, your friend did the mistake of going on that floor and awake that spirit

Karan : Spirit?

Acharya ; Yes, that room you are talking about has that spirit of bengali dancer which your friend saw poster of,  I cannot tell you more about it because I don't know anything

Preeta  : Please tell us whatever you know

Acharya : It will be better for you to stay away from this matter, I will give you amulet, it will protect you from that illusions you see everywhere, at any cost don't remove it

The priest ties the amulet on Preeta 's wrist and does some kind of mantras in it.

Karan decides to confess his love for Preeta  to divert her mind from the incidence. He organizes the candle light dinner at his home in the evening.

Preeta  : what is all this?

Karan sits on his knees and proposes her for marriage.

Preeta  : do you know what you are saying?

Karan : i only know that I always saw one girl's face when I close my eyes and that is you, I will not force you

Preeta  is overwhelmed to hear his confession as she always waited for Karan's proposal and agrees to it. Karan puts on the ring to her finger happily. Both of them share romantic moments together when are caught by Preeta 's dad Thakur Pratap who reaches back to town.

Preeta  : Dad (goes to hug him)

Karan : Uncle when did you come back ?

Pratap : just today, what was going on here ?

Preeta  : Dad (stammers) you are getting all wrong

Karan : yes uncle

" I did not ask anything to you" says Pratap angrily to Karan

Preeta  : dad, what is wrong?

Pratap : Karan, I told you take care of my daughter not to make her settle here, and you this is what i taught you

Preeta  : but what is wrong with Karan? he is friends' son

Pratap : Remove that ring right now and come with me

Preeta  is taken forcefully by her father while Karan picks up the ring fallen on floor. She asks her father about the reason but he refuses to tell her.

Late at night Preeta  calls Karan and shares her plight to him who consoles her of staying strong.

Karan : you cannot be weak, if we are destined to meet then nobody will be able to separate us

Preeta  : I am sorry (cries on phone)

Karan : don't worry I will be fine, you take of yourself, bye

Preeta  : Bye

Karan goes to meet the priest who has the keys for the second floor room. He informs Karan about the mansion have the spirit of a bengali dancer.

Priest : It is a grave mistake done by some ancestors to that dancer thats why she is finding chance to hurt the daughters of that ancestor

Karan : You mean Preeta ?

Priest : Yes, I know her father Pratap, one of his ancestor called Vikram fell in love with the bengali dancer and they insulted her when she was pregnant and was killed. Before she died she promised to not let any girl marry in the coming generation who will have daughters.

Karan is shaken up hearing the whole story and starts fearing about Preeta 's safety. He asks him the solution to save Preeta .  

Priest :  There is no solution of this problem Karan, I recommend you to let that girl stay safe and even you can be harmed due to this thing

Karan : , I respect you a lot please  

Priest : I recommend you to not mess up your both life and do not do the mistake of opening that door because it will bring doom to you and Preeta  

Karan goes to Preeta 's house house and brings a red wedding dress with him but her father rages at him.

Preeta  : Dad please, today you have to tell me the reason

Pratap : You go inside Preeta  

Preeta  : But dad

"Did you not hear what I said" said Pratap angry due to which Preeta  leaves

Pratap drags Karan out and warns him to leave his daughter.

Karan ; I know everything, but I guess you forgot that selling that mansion cannot change your fate

Pratap is shocked to hear the whole truth

Karan : Your daughter is suffering due to your ancestor's deeds and you did not tell her anything

Pratap : Now that you know, I request you to stay away from Preeta  if you want her to be safe

Karan : you might not do anything but I will not let my love die like this

Pratap : If anything happens to you then what will I tell your father that I let you die, you are like my son thats why I cannot risk your life like this

Karan : then why didn't you tell anything to Preeta

Pratap ; I sold that mansion after it started to haunt Preeta  before you came back to India but I did not know that my daughter will have pay for our deeds, you can call me selfish but I am choosing my daughter's life over her happiness

Preeta  overhears everything and agrees with her father's decision.

Karan : What are you saying Preeta

Pratap leaves the couple alone for a while.

Preeta  : Karan, your life is too worthy for me right now (cups his face) if anything happens to you I will never forgive myself

Karan : Nothing will happen to me as long as you are with me but going away from you will kill me

Preeta  : Please promise me you will never meet me after today

Karan : At least keep this ring with you as a token of my love (puts ring in her fist)

Pratap feels helpless seeing her daughter's plight and apologizes for his mistake.

Preeta  : Dad, you don't have to worry, your daughter will never do anything against your wish

Pratap : I am sorry dear I could not give you the happiness I wanted you to give

Preeta  : I will not meet Karan after today I promise

Karan makes Priest's daughter Ana who is his friend to steal the keys of the haunted room. He reaches the second floor of the room and opens the door of the haunted room. Some kind of powder falls on him when he opens it. There is complete silent without a single noise inside the room. Preeta  starts to feel restless when she opens the window of her room.

Pratap : what happened dear?

Preeta  : I don't know my heart is feeling restless something terrible is going to happen

Pratap : My child nothing will happen to you till I am alive, lets go have dinner now

Karan witnesses the paintings of king and some of palace things. Preeta  finds a bad omen when milk falls down from her hands. The cat starts to drink the milk and after sometime it dies much to the horror of Preeta  and her father.

Preeta  : Dad, did you see that?

Pratap : I feel somebody had tampered with that door thats why it is happening  

Preeta  goes back to her room and is horrified with the whole scene. She sees her room messed up and the wall has all blood saying her countdown has began.

Preeta  : Dad (shouts loud)

Pratap comes rushingly to her room and sees the threaten on the wall with blood.

Preeta  : I am scared dad, what is happening?

Pratap : Don't worry dear I will call the priest tomorrow and find out, but for that I have to travel another town tonight and I will be back tomorrow

Preeta  : thats okay, I will be fine

Karan later drives car after he visited the haunted room in fear. He gets restless after what he experienced in the room.

Flashback

Karan left the haunted room and closed it when he hears the noise of anklet. Somebody from inside tries to open the door and shouts loud speaking Bengali initially.

Karan : Who is it?

Voice : Your death, (laughs evilly)

Karan :  what do you want

Voice : I will not leave that girl and you, on Durgastmi I will kill that girl and after that I will get liberation

After a while the spirit leaves when Karan wears the holy locket priest gave him.

Flashback ends

Karan stops the car in the middle of the road. Preeta  is unable to sleep and gets up when somebody tights her neck with scarf.

Preeta  : Coughs loudly

She realizes her amulet is lost somewhere due to which she gets illusion. Preeta  goes outside her room and sees the door is opening slowly due to wind. She goes inside the room and sees the window is open. Few minutes later Preeta  goes outside near the well and starts running  on road seeing Ruby's bloodshed death body . Karan goes to Preeta 's house since it is near when he witnesses Preeta  running and is about to hit by truck but is saved by Karan in the nick of time.

Karan : Its okay (pats her back)

Preeta  cries sobberly in his arms but is consoled. While walking back to house Preeta 's leg are tied by a rope near the well and is taken down in the well. Karan panics seeing the scene and tries to hold Preeta  but is hit by rod on his head by somebody. There is loud scream of Preeta  who is dragged down inside the well. Nobody is able to witness the scene due to the late night. Next day Preeta  is found lying unconsciously outside her house by her father.

Pratap : Preeta  dear (pats her face)

Preeta  does not open her eyes and is taken under observation but in vain.

Pratap : doctor what is wrong with her?

Doctor : she is in huge shock, only prayer can save her now because she is suffering from trauma

Pratap is worried when Preeta  does not open her eyes and decides to call the priest. Karan finds himself in his house and asks his servant who brought him there.

Servant : your friend Rohit brought you here

Rohit : Are you okay Karan? (Asks with concern)

Karan : Where is Preeta ? I have to save her

Rohit : Ruby is dead

Karan is shocked with hearing his statement and asks him how did he know

Rohit : Remember you called me that your car broke down so I came to see you but I found you unconscious outside that well and i saw Ruby's dead body inside the well

Karan : Somebody took Preeta  inside the well

Rohit : She is fine, I went to see her but she is under observation

The priest looks at Preeta  and informs Pratap she is suffering due to the deeds of his ancestors.

Pratap : Can you please tell me the way to save my daughter?

Karan comes there running but Pratap is furious at him for not following Preeta  after knowing truth.

Priest : somebody opened that door and you are the one who did it right Karan

Pratap : I told you not to do anything but you did not pay heed to me

Karan : Trust me nobody was in that room

Priest : something cannot be seen but they exist and now there is only way to save this girl

Pratap : Please tell me (fold his hands)

Priest : You will have to throw all belonging of that spirit which is in that room and that too before tomorrow midnight because it is full moon night and the power of this spirit will be increased

Karan : I will go there and immerse everything

Pratap : No I will do this task I cannot let you take this risk

Priest : he is right, only he can go in that haunted room and immerse it into the holy river before midnight tomorrow

Karan : i will go there and save my love, uncle give me your blessings

Pratap hesitantly blesses him and prays for both of them. Later the priest put the amulet on her hand but gets shocked when it is thrown away by the spirit, Preeta  opens the eyes but is possessed by the spirit. She has dark black eyes and screams loudly throwing things around. Karan gets hurt with glass on his head and it starts bleeding. The spirit is stands touching the ceiling (thunder noise sound)

Spirit : only two days, then this spirit will leave her body forever (leaves throwing Preeta  down on floor)

Karan : Preeta , wake up (pats her face)

Priest : I suggest you to not waste time and throw those things as soon as possible

Karan places Preeta  on bed carefully and leaves for his house but witnesses a temple on his way.

Karan : God, you know that Preeta  never harmed anybody than why is she punished for no reason. Please mercy on me to save my Preeta  and the future generation who will be victim like this.

Priest tells him that god is testing them and he has to be strong.

Karan comes to see Preeta  who is lying on her bed closing her eyes and holds her hand with tears in his eyes.

Karan : This time I will not let anybody harm you and thats my promise (leaves)

Later the priest starts doing the prayer and chanting the mantras with Pratap. They bring unconscious Preeta  and puts inside the circle. Karan reaches the haunted palace in the evening and is not able to door initially but after lot of effort opens it. He hears strange noises while he is collecting the things inside the room. Suddenly the picture frame of the dancer falls down breaking it and the door closes due to the strong wind. Karan's neck starts to hurt and is unable go outside. He starts chanting hanuman chalisa and trying to open the door. His shoulder starts bleeding after getting hurt with a piece of knife. The spirit awakens in Preeta 's body is dragged inside the room in spite of priest stopping it.

Pratap : what happened?

Priest : I hope Karan reaches the river soon to immerse everything

Karan finally opens the door and starts to leave saving himself from the pillar falling behind him. He gets into his car and looks at time to reach before midnight.

Karan : Its 9, I have to reach quickly

He starts to drive his car speedily but he finds the road closed due to the weather.

Karan : Shit (hits the steering wheel and reverse the car)

The priest and Pratap knocks on the door but nobody responds. Preeta  opens her eyes and finds a lady sitting in front of her.

Preeta   : who are you? (says terrified voice)

Vasundara : Vasundara, whom your father's ancestors killed brutally, just like this I was craving to get justice but nobody payed heed to me

Preeta  : what do you want from me? please leave me alone

Vasundara : I will once your lover will be in heaven

Preeta  who is completely shocked gets worried for Karan.  Suddenly with the force of wind the door opens quickly. Karan's car get stuck inside under tree when it falls on his car. He opens the door carefully and goes out of car. He starts running but his leg so gets slow to reach his destination.

Karan : (wheezes) there is only an hour left

He sees river immediately and goes there quickly to immerse the belongings but mistakenly drops one anklet on road and leaves.

Karan immerses all the belongings of Vasundara in the river leaving behind one of her ornament on road. He immediately reaches home when he sees blood on floor and looking like somebody was being dragged. The next scene horrifies him when he sees the body of Pratap and the priest's with blood on their body.

Karan : Uncle (tries to wake Pratap)

Pratap (coughs) : Karan, don't waste time, please save my daughter, promise me you will not let anything happen to her please

Karan : I promise I will not let anything happen to her but you cannot leave us like this, she would die without you

Pratap : NO!! you will not let her miss me (closes her eyes slowly)

Suddenly Karan hears a voice of laughing like a child voice  and the noise of anklet. He gets up to find Preeta  and sees the spirit standing upstairs at the wall.

Vasundara : That Pratap left (laughs loudly)

Karan : You took your revenge on him now what do you want from Preeta , leave her alone I beg of you

Vasundara : I am so sorry but I cannot leave her till you are alive (throws knife at him)

Karan : Ouch (screams and falls down on ground)

Preeta  begs Karan to save her as she does not want to leave him.

Karan : Preeta

Preeta  : Please Karan, she killed my dad I do not want to lose you (cries soberly)

The spirit tries to cut Preeta 's vain but Karan who is severely injured closes his eyes few minutes and remembers priest's words on only way to save Preeta  is god. He starts chanting hanuman chalisa. He grabs on spirit who is inside Preeta  even though it the spirit is trying to take her away and starts chanting Hanuman Chalisa. The spirit gets liberation forever leaving Preeta 's body forever. Karan watches the spirit vanishes forever. He hugs unconscious Preeta  emotionally. Later Preeta  comes in senses and finds Karan holding her hands giving her smile.

Preeta  : I troubled you a lot right?

Karan : You are right, I never had this much trouble for wooing in any girl

Preeta  hits him with pillow staring angrily

Karan : But to get somebody special, one has to cross some hurdles (kisses her forehead)

Preeta  remembers her father and starts crying but is consoled by Karan.

Preeta  : He left me alone

Karan : If you cry like this than his spirit would haunt me that I am not keeping his daughter happy, I promised him that I will be with you forever right

Preeta  nods positively and decides to start her life afresh

After few days

The room is decorated with candle and roses for the newly wedded couple and with heart shaped on bed.

Preeta  is sitting on couch waiting for Karan to come. He comes into the room and finds her waiting for him.

Karan : So what do you want from me, everything of mine is yours now  

Preeta  :  its time you remember your promise of singing the tune you only made for me

Karan comes close to her and grabs his guitar. Preeta  gets warmed seeing the love in his lyrics for her and looks down. Karan witnesses her emotional face and pulls into passionate kiss.

Karan : From today this tears are too worthy, don't waste it

Preeta  : And your life it mine (kiss on his cheeks)

Both of them consummate their relationship after getting rid of the a bad curse they have been suffering from years.

Ho ho ho o o wo...

Wo oo wo..

Karta hoon tujh mein din guzar main

Karta hoon tujh mein shab basar

Karta hoon tujh mein hi sehar main

Jeeta hoon tujh ko dekh kar

Dil tere bin thehra sa hai

Tu dhadkano ka hai safar

Kaanton bhara har raasta

Phoolon ki hai tu rehguzar

Jaavedaan hai ishq tujh se jaavedaan hai

Jaan o dil ke darmiyaan hai, darmiyaan tu haan

Jaavedaan hai ishq tujh se jaavedaan hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow! a completely different angle! πŸ‘
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Totally different!! And you are good at writing!! Good one😊
ArHi.PreeRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gud story.. you write so wellπŸ‘
Please write more on PreeRan. Something on the current track...

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..Its really a different take..Nicely penned πŸ‘
rhea.aa thumbnail
Really nice concept. Totally intrigued. Continue soon.
Thanks for the PM.
White-Lilac thumbnail
Totally loved it!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I love horror stories and if you get time then do write more horror stories... And Jaavedaan song in the end is one of my fav!! πŸ‘