spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
If there is a s2 would you want any of the cast to be changed?
I personally dont want any change in the cast but i hope the channel and the makers would stop obsessing over sanjay kapoor and promote the show in the rightful way if we get a s2. Hope the s2 promos wont start with 'now what will happen to anant-ahana or will they ever get pass this hurdle etc🤢 . Also even though its a personal choice i seriously hope smriti and sanjay kapoor will top promoting anant-ahana . They are also misleading the fans. Makers ne already bahut mislead kar chuke hai.
Even though anandita is not that impressive as roshini i am used to watching her as roshini and find her very cute.

I like nikki walia the most in dsjz. Her character was the perfect shade of grey.😊 
Edited by spnfan - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harshsam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No offense to Sanjay kapoor but he really isn't a crowd puller so idk why the makers chose to promote him rather than the main story line. 
Anyway If there is a S2 then I hope everyone will remain in the show...tho I wouldn't really miss the kitchen shenanigans coz I skip those anyway but still I would like all the actors unchanged 
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Harshsam

No offense to Sanjay kapoor but he really isn't a crowd puller so idk why the makers chose to promote him rather than the main story line. 

Anyway If there is a S2 then I hope everyone will remain in the show...tho I wouldn't really miss the kitchen shenanigans coz I skip those anyway but still I would like all the actors unchanged 

i am totally fine with casting sanjay kapoor but the problem is promoting the wrong pairing and that too over promotion. Sanjay kapoor is good as anant and have that sophisticated classy look and i like the fact that sanjay kapoor constantly  promotes the show on his sns but the problem is i have seen sanjay and smriti following accounts which starts abusing the writers and mock aashim just because the story  is not going their way🤢. Its like adding fuel to the fire.
Even now when sanjay posted a pic with aashim some brainless bimbos are mocking aashim and dont even have the brains to differentiate b/w a character and an actor. I have heard of how actresses who play negatuve roles used to getlectures from aunties when they go out ,a long time ago but seeing young girls doing the same is extremely funny ðŸ˜†
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I honestly hope and wish if s2 is going to air, the first thing they should start is by promoting the future track which is Rehaana. It has great amount of potential and will be more focus point for everyone. I really hope the makers and crew are actually planing on season 2. The way the serial ended gives me hope.
Harshsam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

i am totally fine with casting sanjay kapoor but the problem is promoting the wrong pairing and that too over promotion. Sanjay kapoor is good as anant and have that sophisticated classy look and i like the fact that sanjay kapoor constantly  promotes the show on his sns but the problem is i have seen sanjay and smriti following accounts which starts abusing the writers and mock aashim just because the story  is not going their way🤢. Its like adding fuel to the fire.
Even now when sanjay posted a pic with aashim some brainless bimbos are mocking aashim and dont even have the brains to differentiate b/w a character and an actor. I have heard of how actresses who play negatuve roles used to getlectures from aunties when they go out ,a long time ago but seeing young girls doing the same is extremely funny ðŸ˜†

Lol I saw some comments some girls are really stupid hating on aashmin for playing rehaan but atleast Sanjay can see their immaturity ðŸ¤¢
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The cast was perfect, everybody just got their characters perfectly.
Niki Aneja as a grey character, Sanjay Kapoor as a matured man (sometimes not), smriti as a young girl looking for fatherly love, aashim as a spooky brat who falls hopelessly in love, Anandita as a pampered and selfish daughter, even the servants suited their character!
Just come back with a season 2!