Tanuja deserves divorce

susanabraham thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
In my view tanuja asking for divorce is right as rishi does not have the courage to defend his claim of being natasha's papa in front of his mother. Natasha is more decisive than rishi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very good point. 
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: susanabraham

In my view tanuja asking for divorce is right as rishi does not have the courage to defend his claim of being natasha's papa in front of his mother. Natasha is more decisive than rishi.

Brilliantly put.
AK has proven to be a better protector and provider for them in the past 7 years.
This was the perfect opportunity for Rishi to win his family back.  Tanuja was ready for the taking and yet again Rishi breaks her trust.
By his silence he denies the daughter that he supposedly is fighting for.

Shocking😲
ObsessiveFanGal thumbnail
I'm just fed up with Rishi Singh Bedi. He doesn't try to find the root cause of the problem (i.e. Netra)., just keeps following Tanuja around and can't even accept that he is Natasha's father. He is still living in his mother's shadow. Like seriously, he's not 21 years old or something that anyone can brainwash him that easily, he goddamn 50 years old at least! When will Rishi start acting his age? This show is like alcohol, addictive but bad influence on you. It's full of misunderstandings and believing third parties (Netra and Abhishek) more than your true love'. I'm getting fed of watching this separation track over 8 months!
pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: B-onesie

Brilliantly put.
AK has proven to be a better protector and provider for them in the past 7 years. u r ri8 but nowadays ak is also playing with Tanuja's emotions and blackmailing her
This was the perfect opportunity for Rishi to win his family back. Tanuja was ready for the taking and yet again Rishi breaks her trust.
By his silence he denies the daughter that he supposedly is fighting for.

Shocking😲

i want tanuja leave both ak and rishi and start living seprately but these cvs are brainless they only show things like this 😡
pari454 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ObsessiveFanGal

I'm just fed up with Rishi Singh Bedi. He doesn't try to find the root cause of the problem (i.e. Netra)., just keeps following Tanuja around and can't even accept that he is Natasha's father. He is still living in his mother's shadow. Like seriously, he's not 21 years old or something that anyone can brainwash him that easily, he goddamn 50 years old at least! When will Rishi start acting his age? This show is like alcohol, addictive but bad influence on you. It's full of misunderstandings and believing third parties (Netra and Abhishek) more than your true love'. I'm getting fed of watching this separation track over 8 months!

agree with uEdited by pari454 - 6 years ago
Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari454

i want tanuja leave both ak and rishi and start living seprately but these cvs are brainless they only show things like this 😡

Agree with you Pari. Want Tanuja as independent woman not as a girl who is dependent on some one.  I am not liking when she is asking AK not to go to London by leaving them. CVs need to show some maturity in story. 
zoha7865 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
\

i agree with u.she should live as strong independant woman. it's been 9 months of separation track.ab toh kasam ko bhi 2 saal hone walay hain.🤢
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari454

😛 @bold lines
Kya protect kiya meine to aj tak Ak ko kabhi tanuja or natz ko protect krty nai dakha chahe goons ho ,terror attack , accident of natz , recent incident hamesha rsb ny hi protect kiya unhe kya paisa de daine sy ya ghar mein rakh laine sy koi protector nai bn jata hai or BTW tanuja Ak k pass nokri krti hai khali mein nai rah rhi usko rent daity hai school ki fee bhi sub khud krti hai wo shadi natz k liye kr rhi thi or usny Ak ko hamesha ye yaad krwaya hai but phir bhi massi or pk usko disgrace kr rhy jis mein uska koi kasoor nai Ak k kya kahne usko natz k name pr blackmail itna pyar hai natz sy to jab tanshi police station mein ro rhy thy tab Ku nai gaya waha natz k liye wo JAL kr chala gaya wo kabhi zarorat k waqt tanuja natz k pass nai hotaEdited by ManazzaShahid12 - 6 years ago
pari454 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManazzaShahid12

😛 @bold lines
Kya protect kiya meine to aj tak Ak ko kabhi tanuja or natz ko protect krty nai dakha chahe goons ho ,terror attack , accident of natz , recent incident hamesha rsb ny hi protect kiya unhe kya paisa de daine sy ya ghar mein rakh laine sy koi protector nai bn jata hai or BTW tanuja Ak k pass nokri krti hai khali mein nai rah rhi usko rent daity hai school ki fee bhi sub khud krti hai wo shadi natz k liye kr rhi thi or usny Ak ko hamesha ye yaad krwaya hai but phir bhi massi or pk usko disgrace kr rhy jis mein uska koi kasoor nai Ak k kya kahne usko natz k name pr blackmail itna pyar hai natz sy to jab tanshi police station mein ro rhy thy tab Ku nai gaya waha natz k liye wo JAL kr chala gaya wo kabhi zarorat k waqt tanuja natz k pass nai hota

🤣 ha ulta tanuja usse protect karti aayi hai Voh bhi ladkiyon se 😆
ha mannu only rsb is protective sheild for tanuja and natz pk toh sab hone k baad entry karta hai 😆