Pls sign this petition to bring back our beloved show

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I hv been ardent viewer of many shows and its not new to me to helplessly watch channels axing wonderful shows only because they cant cater the mainstream audience...but in every case the shows hv been given ending...even if the ending is hurriedly done...even if the ending is idiotic and impractical and senseless...even if the ending was a forced ending but in all cases there was something which we cud define as ending...
here wat hapend...the scene did not end from any angle...hell the characters cudnt even complete their expressions in the last scene...

and finally needless to say this point in the story is actually not ending of the original story but in fact beginning of the main story, i.e. rehaana track...

so, pls guys we must try and bring back the show...such an awesome show which is top indian show in uk which has been hit in many versions across the globe deserves to be completed in India too...the story needs to be told...

So guys kindly go to this link and sign the petition...the target is 1000...it may seem a high number but it is nothing when compared with our love for the show...so pls show ur love and sign the petition...as viewers we hv to try our best...there r so many options today...if not in mainstream channel like star plus then then they can bring it in hotstar or VB's own app. Let me mention here VB has launched his own app on Jan 26th this year 'VB Theatre on the Web'.

However, as of now we can request the channel and the makers to do justice to the show and bring it back and show respect to the love of millions of viewers.

This is the petition link...

Guys, pls go to the link and sign the petition...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3
done! make sure to spread this link everywhere so that we get more supporters!!
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Guys tag star plus everywhere on dil sambhal jaa zara posts and and cmmmts on instagram
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Guys pls sign and let ur names be displayed...that makes the petition more effective...
adoremevirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Guys tag star plus everywhere on dil sambhal jaa zara posts and and cmmmts on instagram

I am doing the same...my insta id is @dilsambhaljaazaraaa

I constantly make posts and tag star plus