FF: 90s ka Courage wala Challenge Concluding part pg 8

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This is the first time I am attempting to write something for  a Hindi soap. Call it FF or Short story whatever you want...Hope you all enjoy it...

Short Story/ FF         90s ka Courage wala Challenge

17 year old Sameer Maheswari is madly in love with his fellow class mate Naina Agarwal. But he has a problem. Naina's father, Rakesh, works as a librarian in the same school and is an utterly belligerent and obnoxious man who takes great satisfaction in demeaning others, including his own daughter Naina in front of others. It is no surprise then that the young love birds tried their best to keep their budding love story a secret from him. Of course, it would not have been possible without the help of their close friends Munna, Pandit ,and Swati and Naina's cousin, Preeti. Apart from Naina and Sameer, Munna too is quite attracted towards Swati. And Pandit seems to be quite fond of Preeti. The six are inseparable and always try to spend time together and go out together, albeit stealthily to avoid the wrath of Rakesh. Hence, when the Principal of Pragati Vidya Mandir announces about the yearly music and dance competition in Bombay, the six get excited at the prospect of going to Bombay together, a hope which is immediately squashed by Rakesh who advices the Principal not to send boys and girls together. In fact, he tells the Principal not to send boys at all since singing and dancing was best suited for girls only.

Rakesh: Wasie bhi in ladko ko nachna nahin aata hai. Yeh to sirf ladkiyon ko nacha sakte hain. Bander hain sab ke sab. Humare school ki naak cut jayegi. Mt. Abu ki baat aap bhul gaye?

Principal: Par...

Rakesh: Koi par war nahin sir. Sirf ladkiyon ko jane diya jaye. Bas. Balki main khud unhe le jaunga..agar aap kahe to...

A few other teachers agree with Rakesh. The Principal gives in.

Principal: Thik hai to phir Shanti madam ko bhi leke jayiye. ladkiyon ka dekh bhal woh kar sakti hai.

Sameer and Naina and the other students had once traveled to Mt. Abu for a short outing from the school, something that Rakesh had resented from the get to and lost his temper when he came to know that Sameer had spent a night in Naina's room because he had fever. He beat up Sameer black and blue and swore never to send Naina on any more trips.

And so it is decided that Rakesh and Shanti teacher would chaperone the girls to Bombay. The trio Sameer, Munna and Pandit are upset to hear this.

At the school campus

Sameer: This is not fair. 4 dinon tak Naina ko bina dekhe rehna pade to mere naino ki drishti to chali jayegi. Main nahin reh paunga.

Munna: Pandit ki bin dekhe main to mar jaunga.

Pandit: Waise meri wali to badaas hai. Lekin phir bhi...4 din to kuch zyada hi hai...dekh Sameer, Naina to topper hai. Uska dimaag topper dimaag hai. Kuch an kuch soch legi tujhe saath le jaane ke liye. Par Preeti ka dimaag to chalta nahin hai. Fail hoti rehti hai sab exams mein. Woh mere liye kuch nahin soch payegi..pakka..

Sameer: Nahin Pandit. Preeti ka dimaag sirf padhai mein kamzor hai. baki sab kuch mein woh Naina se bhi aage hai. Tu chinta mat kar.

Munna: Meri wali to ulta hai. Mujhe to woh bandar samajhti hai. Aur ab maine koi upaye nahin nikala to mujhe zaroor gadha samjhegi. Main sirf bandar aur gadha banke reh jaunga. Mehboob ya pati banna meri kismat mein nahin hai.

As the boys discuss their plight, Naina and the girls come to talk to them.  

Naina: Dekho Sameer, main keh deti hoon agar tum mere saath nahin aaye to...

Sameer: To kya?

Naina: To..to main Papa se kahungi ki tum mujhe humesha cherte rehte to. Aur phir woh tumhe school se rusticate karwa denge.

Sameer: Kya? Nahin tum aisa nahin kar sakti. Waise to humesha shikayat karti ho ki jahan main jati hoon wohi chale aate ho...

Naina (smiling): Haan kehti hoon. Par isi liye to mere dil mein chori chori samate ho. Agar tumne koi upaye nahin nikala aur mere saath nahin aaye, to main tumhe dil se nikal doongi.

Sameer: Arey baap re! Aisa mat karna. Please...samajhne ki koshish karo..tumhare Papa ja rahe hain. Unke saamne kaise...

Naina: Koi please wlease nahin chalega. Waise to kehte phirte ho pyar kiya to darna kya. To phir Papa se itna kyon darte ho? Himmat hai to humare saath chalke dikhao.

Swati: Chor Naina. Bekar ke ashiq hai ye teen. Darpok awwal darje ke

Preeti: Nahin nahin jijaji darpok nahin hai. Kuch na kuch zaroor soch lenge. Darpok to hai yeh Ponga Pandit.

Pandit: Darpok? Koun Mai?

Preeti: Aur nahin to kya main

Munna: Yeh galat baat hai..ab tak main bandar tha..ab darpok bhi keh diya pandit ne...pata nahin ab aur kya sunna baki hai...

Sameer: Dekho Naina, humari himmat ko mat lalkaro.

Naina: To phir challenge ho jaye..

Sameer: Challenge? yane shart? Yeh tum keh rahi ho Naina?

Naina: Hain main keh rahi hoon. Par dil todnewali shart nahin.

Sameer/Munna/Pandit: To phir?

Naina: Courage wali shart. Tum log humare saath Bombay chalke dikhao.

Sameer: dekho Naina, peechli baar shart lagayi thi to tumhare ghar mein naukar banna para. Is baar pata nahin kya banna padega

Munna: Mujhe to dushman ke ilake mein dobara jane ka koi shauk nahin

Pandit: dekho Naina, peechli baar Rakesh Sir ne meri jo kaan khichai ki thi...mera ek kaan abhi bhi doosre kaan se lamba hai...ab phir se kaan khichai nahin khani...

Preeti looks at Pandit.: Lekin humare saath nahin aaye to is baar main tumhare taang zaroor kaat doongi. langdate rehna saree umar...

Swati: Munna tum bhi sun lo kaan kholke...agar tum mere saath nahin aaye, to main tumhari shaadi kisi bandariya se karwa doongi. Soch lo...

Sameer: Acha phir thik hai. Challenge accepted. Hum na kewal tum logon ke saath Bombay jayenge. balki tumhare Papa ke saamne romance bhi karke dikhayenge.

Naina: Dekh lenge

Sameer: dekh lena.

to be continued...😊 
Edited by rose1000 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was such an awesome and challenging start.😃 Oh God!These three guys...Happy to see PreeDit involved too...Oh God!And the dhamkis from girls...😆 
Awaiting to see ''Bombay chalke Dikhao'' challenge to unfold.
Beautiful writing and on-point concept.👏 
Keep writing and send me a PM if you are planning to send for the further updates.😳

With love-
Minu.
Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago
KashafZaroon30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashafZaroon30

Superb write up👏

Munna-pandit are just as hilarious as the show...great work on dialogues...Challenge reminds me of proper 90s ke collegewale movies...Papa Rakesh ke saamne romance...😆...Naino ki drishti...amazing punches...

Rakesh as always ordering princi😆

Waiting for more...

rose1000 thumbnail

Thank you Zulu😊
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow you are writing a story Rose.

Will be back after reading 😊
rose1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

That was such an awesome and challenging start.😃 Oh God!These three guys...Happy to see PreeDit involved too...Oh God!And the dhamkis from girls...😆 

Awaiting to see ''Bombay chalke Dikhao'' challenge to unfold.
Beautiful writing and on-point concept.👏 
Keep writing and send me a PM if you are planning to send for the further updates.😳

With love-
Minu.

Thank You Minu. I will PM you with further updates.😊
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hahahahah🤣🤣...Hilarious!!!
I njoyed the guys plight...their convo was funny...Rose u hve added the humour lines so well...I so cud relate these 3 boys mouthing xactly wit a sadela face😆...n MUNNA n PANDIT tooo gud🤣!!...
Gals dhamkis are khatarnak n im luving how Naina is bossing on her loverboy...Wish to see such an avatar of her in the show too...Anyways please update soon!loved the dhamakedar start!
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Liked it Naina bhi shart Sach mei Sameer k pyar k asar hai ... Waiting for next part if possible pm me 
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Rose..this❤️
Dil le lo yaar

It's awesome..n rom-com to mera favourite genre h hi..I'm loving it

Ye Rakesh sir..he nvr talks..he just orders😆

Update ASAP
Plzz PM me
Post d link if d story in d index thread too..Anmol will add it to d index
rose1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Hahahahah🤣🤣...Hilarious!!!

I njoyed the guys plight...their convo was funny...Rose u hve added the humour lines so well...I so cud relate these 3 boys mouthing xactly wit a sadela face😆...n MUNNA n PANDIT tooo gud🤣!!...
Gals dhamkis are khatarnak n im luving how Naina is bossing on her loverboy...Wish to see such an avatar of her in the show too...Anyways please update soon!loved the dhamakedar start!

Thanks Meher. Rom com is my fav genre. I have tried to keep the traits of the characters intact. I hope when Samaina confess and their love story is full on..we get to see some rom com on show too .😊
1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Next