Haasil now a days

irsha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am following it back since last 10-12 episodes since dad coming to know about Ranvir. I must say, it has become interesting and now, i don't want it to go off-air, suddenly. As, it took Aanchal so much time to realise about Ranvir being Negative. Now, they should take their time to win against him. The only complaint is that Kabir doesn't have a fair part in this whole fiasco. he's portrayed a very weak character. He should be back in his original self from starting episodes.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The show is actually going very good with only Ranveer and Aanchal occupying the scren most of the time. The screen crackles with their chemistry.

One knows Ranveer is a monster and should be defeated but still loving the fight between the two and want it to continue longer.

But seriously dont want any more screen space for Kabir. He comes across as a brainless nincompoop. Even if they later show that kabir knew the truth and was trying to trap Ranveer, he would still come across as a complete jerk for using the woman he loved for revenge and allowing her to get molested.

Would love Aanchal to plainly reject Kabir in the last episode
Edited by _Payalj_ - 6 years ago
-swati- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kabir was my favorite character.
He has become completely dumb. I hope they make him part of the game else the scenes are getting really repetitive between Ranveer and Anchal.
He might have his own agenda but hope they start showing his thoughts as well..
It will make it even more interesting.
I'm really hating Kabir like hell. ðŸ˜¡

Now Aanchal is researching about Meenu-Dharmchand case again. ðŸ˜›

I'm sure now writers will show that Ranvir did that Rape & murder to made him Devil reincarnate. 

Wait, he already is. ðŸ˜†

I thought Writers forgot about Dharmchand ... They didn't.

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

Would love Aanchal to plainly reject Kabir in the last episode

Kash aisa hota ðŸ˜­
But you know sacche pyaar ki jeet stuffs ðŸ˜†
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Soumi.

Kash aisa hota ðŸ˜­
But you know sacche pyaar ki jeet stuffs ðŸ˜†

Sachcha Pyaar of Anbir- wait let me get a microscope😆

The only person from whom Kabir has sachcha pyaar is his Bade🤢 

Who says true love is only blind? Kabir's love for his bade is blind, deaf, dumb and also mentally retarded. ðŸ¤¢
Edited by _Payalj_ - 6 years ago
spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
i think right now they are shooting the climax episodes. niki is seen wearing a gown and a long mangalsutra and she is shooting with kabir. seems like she got married to kabir.
so apparently it doesnt matter if the guy is a spineless good for nothing jerk the serial will end with the female lead choosing love over self respect🤢.