Kaal Bhairav Rahasya

spoilers-Rahul to find the secret tunnel in Kaal Bhairav Rahasya

swathi_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Gauri loses her brother. She also loses her belief in Kaal Bhairav. She tells Rahul that she will support him from now on, as she knows Kaal Bhairav is their Lord and can never kill innocent people. She also wants to find the murderer of her brother, just like Rahul. Gauri gets supportive of Rahul furthermore. Namrata and Aditya don't want Thakur to harm Rahul. A man meets Rahul secretly. He informs him that Yashpal is missing. He is also a cop like Yashpal, who is trying to find the temple's secret. The man tells Rahul that he should keep an eye on Shambu's ashram to find the key to his questions.

Rahul spies on Shambu and reaches his private room, where in he finds the secret way going to the tunnel. Rahul sees Shambu entering the tunnel and follows him. He reaches inside the tunnel and hears strange voices. Rahul gets dizzy. He gets trapped inside the tunnel.

Yashpal's friend tries to distract everyone at the ashram and waits for Rahul to escape from the tunnel. Rahul receives a message on the Trishul. He succeeds to unlock the secret door. On entering the tunnel, Rahul meets Yashpal. They both share their findings on the temple's mystery. Rahul and Yashpal manage to escape from the tunnel. Thakur finds tough to tolerate Rahul in the village. He orders Lakhan to kill Rahul. He gets overheard by Aditya, who wants to inform Rahul about the danger. Thakur sends Namrata for some work, so that she doesn't learn his plans. Aditya informs Rahul to stay safe. Lakhan takes his men to kill Rahul. Aditya then disguises himself to enter the tunnel. Aditya's intentions get unclear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU-CjjY60xA
Edited by swathi_priya - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

badsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow thanks swathi sharing us spuilers
badsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys what you think  who is kaal bhairav ?   Please tell me😊
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think now we are getting to the climax of the show
Things are boiling down now 
2filmy thumbnail
I am happy now even Aditya is supporting Rahul
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
May be the person is Aditya as his intentions gets unclear and he disguises himself to enter the tunnel.
How does he know the way to the tunnel??
2filmy thumbnail
I don't think it is Aditya
else he would not have died
as per the spoilers he too will die 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I don't want Aditya to die. They could have shown a story with him and Preeti. I think they had that plan initially but then discarded it. When Preeti and Minty came to village, he did show more than a casual interest in Preeti. 
What is wrong if Aditya disguise himself while entering that cave. Everyone trying to expose the mystery seem to end up dead except Rahul. So I think it's actually wise of him to wear a disguise.
2filmy thumbnail
Yes I like that Aditya disguises himself
And I also hope he wont die
But the spoilers are not wrong usually
2filmy thumbnail
I want Thakur to be punished at the end of this all