Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ifrini

Was thinking the sameme..

may be ppl now bored with IF and least interest to come here specifically new generation and teenage fans๐Ÿ˜† they more prefer and enjoy in Instagram and Wassup, they even don't know IF address๐Ÿ˜ณ now in IF only old members are roaming who used to watch Ekta, Gul and RS shows and still watching & still their show's forums at top in IF ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ritvik said a interview, Tu Aashiqui viewership are more between 13 to 20 age group and many kids fans come & meet with them on set โญ๏ธEdited by mahi246 - 6 years ago
ifrini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
make sense.. the serial is going thru some interesting twist so was surprised to see no activity and guess work where it is going :-)
mahi246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifrini

make sense.. the serial is going thru some interesting twist so was surprised to see no activity and guess work where it is going :-)

hmmm true !
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahi246

may be ppl now bored with IF and least interest to come here specifically new generation and teenage fans๐Ÿ˜† they more prefer and enjoy in Instagram and Wassup, they even don't know IF address๐Ÿ˜ณ now in IF only old members are roaming who used to watch Ekta, Gul and RS shows and still watching & still their show's forums at top in IF ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ritvik said a interview, Tu Aashiqui viewership are more between 13 to 20 age group and many kids fans come & meet with them on set โญ๏ธ

So true ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I joined if in 2010. when I was in my 10th clas lol๐Ÿ˜†
At that time,a lot of teenagers used to visit if but it's not the case anymore
Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think its only the forum dead... I've been regular visitor in one another forum too! Its traffic like hell!!!!We need more participation!
mahi246 thumbnail
Gautam Hegdeg posted on his instagram from "Tu Aashiqui" 100 Episodes Celebration โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
didn't know he's also a part of our show ๐Ÿ˜Š

• hegdegAt the 100 episodes celebration of Tu Aashiqui, captured the whole script team together! Broad story: Shagufta Rafique 
    Episodic story: Rajesh Saksham
    Screenplay: Gautam Hegde
    Associate screenplay: Nitish Bakshi 
    Dialogue: Amit Babbar #ahaanti#tuaashiqui #ahaandhanrajgir#panktisharma #dailysoap #writergram#indiantv #colorstv