Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 6 years ago
Nope in some scenes the sound is of another scene
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Nope in some scenes the sound is of another scene

Oh. ðŸ˜² I didn't recognize this when I was watching their dramas. but sometimes I don't listen carefully to convos.😆
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 5 years ago
i thought the show got scrapped by now 😆
awida thumbnail

i thought the show got scrapped by now 😆

Even I. ðŸ˜ƒ it has been 2 weeks now since Karamat E Ishq ended, and TV ONE has no show to replace it. ðŸ˜• maybe coz they couldn't finish this one at time!😃
awida thumbnail

Sadia Khan and Ahsan Khan pair up for Mariam Perera

The drama will also feature Emad Irfani in a love triangle between the trio 

She came in as the shy, quiet Iman in Khuda aur Mohabbat and won us over with her performance. Next, she moved onto portraying a strong willed woman in Shayyad and again, made a place for herself in our hearts. And now, she's gearing up to play another strong character, this time, opposite the very versatile Ahsan Khan. Yep, you guessed it right. The very gorgeous Sadia Khan has paired up with Ahsan Khan for her next titled Mariam Parera, where the beauty will be portraying a strong headed Christian girl.

Based on a script by Riffat Siraj and directed by the very talented Iqbal Hussain, whose creativity in Ghughi, has made us a fan of his work, Mariam Perera, an Ahsan Khan's production, is all set to explore the plight of minorities, especially Christians in Pakistan.

"Mariam Perera is not your typical drama. This is a story about a very strong willed girl who has a heart of gold. Mariam plays a compassionate teacher who stands up for her community when the need arises," shares the versatile Sadia Khan with HIP.

Moving away from a very typical storyline, Mariam Perera focuses on the lives of a Christian college teacher portrayed by Sadia Khan and a love triangle between Ahsan Khan and Emad Irfani, both of whom play her colleagues.

On the reason why Sadia chose this script after Shayyad, the model turned actress says, "I've always looked forward to breaking stereotypes with my performances. In Shayyad, I played an older girl who isn't afraid to love a younger guy, and in Khuda aur Mohabbat, I went ahead and shunned my glamorous image. I like roles which offer me the potential to perform, a quality script, and Mariam Perera does that. I can also relate to Mariam's character because she's so compassionate and brave. She's simple like I am, choosing to stay away from chaos but fighting for what's right. Also its Ahsan's own production."

Sadia Khan, Ahsan Khan and Emad Irfani will be entangled in a love triangle with Mariam Perera. Sadia talks about sharing a very easy chemistry with her co-stars, and is all praises for Ahsan and Emad, telling how both are very much dedicated when it comes to work and much accommodating as well.

The shoot for Mariam Perera is currently going on and the drama is slated to go on air by August 2018. However, the channel is yet to be decided for this one.

Edited by awida - 5 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Naveen wouldve been perfect for this role
i want it to air on geo or hum
awida thumbnail

Naveen wouldve been perfect for this role

i want it to air on geo or hum

I don't know why did Ahsan chose Sadia for his home production. ðŸ˜• and I am surprised , coz the article says that the channel isn't desided yet!😕 so why does TV One fb page post its bts pics and videos?!😕
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

i thought the story would be abput a christian converting into a muslim...thats what the title suggests...and maybe thats why they chose Sadia because she did a religious role before too in kam