What an abrupt ending

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Why did they end so abruptly.Someone  posted here they could start season 2 if it was a dream sequence of Roshni but if it was a dream sequence how does she know the convo between Ahana and Anant. So i don't think so. 
Lot of injustice done to the serial. By the way they have ended the serial it doesn't look like they would start season 2.What is it there to show in season 2 if Anant already know abt the affair.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah such an injustice to fans who watched every day
Atleast an epilogue of sorts isneeded
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
The rehana scene can be real but anant catching them can be a dream. Its so common in dramas and movies to show it like that. We might think its real but it will be a dream.
But again i just said my opinion its the writers who decide. I am sure they might have something on their mind if they give an open ending to the show. They ended it like that so that if they get a s2 approval they can continue the show from where it ended.
Niti_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Am glad someone mentioned about abrupt ending...
TBH wht did they do in last week... the way they wrapped up the show i don't think they wud be back with Season2

Till thursday.. Ahaana was like wht happened was not right but then was confused as well... as far as Rehaan was concerned.

And so was Rehaan... he knew he loved her but not the other way round but on Fri he just behaved like Ahana too loves him & behaved as an obsessive/ possessive lover..

And then Anant reading the letter which means he learned the truth, so doesn't matter if the catching Rehana is a dream or real, coz he knows the truth.. so y end that way???

ANd wht is left for Season 2???

they cud hv just added one epi on Sat, where Ahana shoots herself, Rehaan leave's Mathur house & Anant and his fam again staying happily ever after 

There is no cliff hanger here... coz even if they show last scene as dream, the only thing Season 2 can show is Revenge drama of Anant which i really m not interested & the show wud be a completely diff. one not Ask I Memnu.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally abrupt and silly ending.
What made the cvs end it like that..were they not able to handle the twist or what ?

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
If they want to do a season 2, they could show it as a dream or imagination of rehaan or Ahaana.

Really there's a lot they could do if they wanted.
shajain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After all its an indian show..they can show anything and start season 2..in original series as well during earlier stage of Rehaana story, Anat got a letter written by Rehaan to Saloni when they were in relationship and thought it was written for Aahana, later they clarified and Anant was guilty of doubting them..so same can be shown in Indian version as well or Vyoma wrote this letter out of revenge or Roshni wrote this as hand writing was of Roshni..
Even when i watched last episode i also had same thought that now s2 is not possible bt If channel really wants to start season 2 they have many options..
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakshi-

Totally abrupt and silly ending.

What made the cvs end it like that..were they not able to handle the twist or what ?

they ended it like this so that if the get a s2 approval they can start it from there.
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_21

Am glad someone mentioned about abrupt ending...

TBH wht did they do in last week... the way they wrapped up the show i don't think they wud be back with Season2

Till thursday.. Ahaana was like wht happened was not right but then was confused as well... as far as Rehaan was concerned.

And so was Rehaan... he knew he loved her but not the other way round but on Fri he just behaved like Ahana too loves him & behaved as an obsessive/ possessive lover..

And then Anant reading the letter which means he learned the truth, so doesn't matter if the catching Rehana is a dream or real, coz he knows the truth.. so y end that way???

ANd wht is left for Season 2???

they cud hv just added one epi on Sat, where Ahana shoots herself, Rehaan leave's Mathur house & Anant and his fam again staying happily ever after 

There is no cliff hanger here... coz even if they show last scene as dream, the only thing Season 2 can show is Revenge drama of Anant which i really m not interested & the show wud be a completely diff. one not Ask I Memnu.

if the writers are creative enough they can continue the story very well. 
anant catching rehana can be shown as roshini's dream or laila can manipulate things in her favour.

the way they wrapped up clearly shows its not the ending. they would have diverted from the real story and give the show a happy ending if they wanted to end the show once and for all.

the show ending with ahana killer herself so early will be much worst than the abrupt ending. also rehana's love haven't reached a level where ahana is incapable of living without rehaan and rehaan will leave a life of regret. for her to commit suicide again something much worst than the abortion drama should happen.

the makers would have ended the show with anant-ahan than bringing s2 with anant taking revenge. they wanted to stay true to the original as much as possible and thats why they took a risk and ended it that way. there is a spanish remake of ask-i-memnu. it also ended with an open ending and didnt start a s2 because the female lead died in real. 
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

they ended it like this so that if the get a s2 approval they can start it from there.

This is what i wrote on your post... but dont know if its coming or what