A mother should never lose a child

Abisoye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
That was a very very painful episode for the first I cried while watching a show on and TV such a young girl with a bright future died all because some rich idiot wants to become CM. Arjun is going to become very strong hearted and will do anything to be able to punish sureprakash either way I must say great acting to the cast especially the actress who played Gudiya and  Arjun's mum they were both amazing looking forward to what's next. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PretiSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abisoye

That was a very very painful episode for the first I cried while watching a show on and TV such a young girl with a bright future died all because some rich idiot wants to become CM. Arjun is going to become very strong hearted and will do anything to be able to punish sureprakash either way I must say great acting to the cast especially the actress who played Gudiya and  Arjun's mum they were both amazing looking forward to what's next. 

So so sad...unfortunately the death of gudiya is still so unbelievable. I only wished she realised that suryapraksah really loved her and the main culprit is the new girl who lied reading pregnancy. Now the tension will happen between chandi n arjun. And I feel their love story was till the death of gudiya...😭 
Abisoye thumbnail
Me too it was a misunderstanding and I have a feeling sureprakash father had something to do with the girl lying but am excited to see who she will pick if chani supports her brother then the love story has definitely ended because Arjun clearly said he will not spare anybody that supports sureprakash. One is sure Ajurn will definitely become stone Hearted