we are screwed, finale (spoilers)

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
the episode was barely 19 mins long and that too with 3-4 min ae dil na kar song sequence with rehaana scenes. so the episode was barely 15 mins long.๐Ÿ˜’
the episode starts with laila giving a lecture to rehaan and saying he will never understand relationships since he is an orphan๐Ÿ˜”. (laila wasnt an orphan and had family still she never respected any relation, now she is pointing fingers at rehaan๐Ÿคข) ahana walks in and says ' taali ek haat se nahi bajti and laila might know what she meant. she says rehaan dont need to listen to laila's bakwas as it is his house. laila says she is amazed by ahana as she always says she will never be like laila but she is after all her daughter. laila says she called rehaan to check whether ' yaha bhi taali dono haat se baj rahi hai ya nahi' and she got her answer. laila says anant is a nice guy and dont do this to him. they both are playing with fire and both will get burned if they don't stop now. 

so my doubt got cleared and apparently roshini did read the letter before laila took it. she even clicked a pic as well. she changes laila's written letter to the original one. she tricks anant into reading the letter and anant reads the real letter written by vyoma๐Ÿ˜•

on the other hand, rehaan forcefully takes ahana to his room and ahana says to stop his craziness and let her go. he says if his love is craziness for her then he is crazy( that was such a cliche line. sun sun kar pak chuki ho๐Ÿ˜•). he says he loves her very much and he can see in her eyes that she also loves him equally.  ahana says to leave her hands as it is paining. he says he is also in pain and says how he will live without seeing her for 10 days. ahana says should she tell her husband that she cannot go with her husband she wants to spend time with him. he says yes she should have. ahana says whatever happened between them was wrong and its their past. they shared their pain ( she uses dard se dard ki mulakat wala line for rehana๐Ÿ˜ณ). that time has passed and they need to move on so he needs to leave her hands as it is paining. rehaan says he left her hands long time ago but she never realised it. why does she want to run away from this feeling. he says she herself knows their feelings are not wrong so dont say they are wrong. there is a voice inside him which says its not wrong and he can heard the same voice from her as well and she needs to feel that voice. ahana says its wrong. rehaan again says they are not worng and says he cannot live witout her. she says she is married and her husband loves her a lot. he asks whether she loves him and she says yes. he says her mouth can lie but not her eyes. he can see in her eyes that she is lying to hide the truth. she used to love anant but now she is in love with him and thats the truth. she says its not the truth and she dont love him. he says if its not true then look into his eyes and say she is not in love with him. she keeps telling she is not in love but starts crying. they both are standing extremely close and then ae dil na kar stays playing with all the rehana scenes starting from the bracelt scene( kind of indicating they were always meant to be๐Ÿ˜ณ)

rehaana are on the verge of kissing when ahanat darwasa thod ke andar aata hai. he asks whats all this. so that means everything written in the letter is true. he asks them to speak up and tell whether its true or not and the show ends .

I don't know how they will start s2 with this ending. roshini has read the letter and anant saw them standing extremely close. ๐Ÿค”.

roshini has become a real bitch and she even left laila behind. i guess they completely ruined her character to end the show. she not even once thought about rehaan or didn't care about how heartbroken her father will be. the guy is old what if he gets a heart attack reading the letter? it's like her hatred for ahana has become bigger than her love for her father and rehaan and there is no solid reason for it as well. she never had first-hand experience with rehaana but was ready to believe whatever is written in an anonymous letter.๐Ÿคข its not just ahana who will be kicked out of the house but she is not shown thinking about that at all.
the episode dont look like the end of the drama at all. it feels like we will get another episode on monday๐Ÿ˜”

rehana scene was quite intense but rehana didnt look guilty when laila questioned them. they both were pretty expressionless that time. its like we dont care what others think we will do what we want to do.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

the episode was too short๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ and i dont know how to feel about the ending. its like we are left with a clif hanger and we dont know whether will we ever be able to see what happens next๐Ÿ˜’ but we cannot blame the writers either. they atleast stayed true to the original as much as they can

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes agree the episode was short with old rehana scenes and plus 5 mins was given to roshni.Even I was surprised at the end as I thought Anant will never come to know and ahana will adjust with him.Because in the original he comes to know in the last episode so this ending is quite weird did feel like it ended.
Harshsam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The story is based on a love affair which goes on for months or even years without the knowledge of the husband so idk what we should make of this cliff hanger ๐Ÿค“ 
If there is a second season what are they going to show now that Ananth knows about rehana? Is he going to divorce her? Coz that would make it more easier for rehana to get together 
Another scenario: Rehana lie anout their relationship and continue what they're doing in hiding just like in the original but they would have so much explaining to do if so and ananth will always be suspicious of them even if they end up convincing somehow 

Roshni' s character has been ruined so badly, she was just a spoilt brat at first and now she's the villain of the show. Such young age and such a dangerous mind ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ 
I thought she would never hurt rehaan but by exposing ahana she's throwing rehaan under the bus too.(nihal always had a crush on behlul so I doubt she would ever do something that would keep him away from herself and likewise we all saw how roshni was attached to rehaan too but that changed so fast) 

Btw when laila was giving her speech all I could think about is what an hypocrite she is ๐Ÿคฃ I love her but that was some saas bahu shit...coming from her who has done "dokha" like a million times 

Rehana scene was undesirably long because of the unnecessary flashbacks which took up like 5 mins of their intense stare(oh boy Indian t.v at it again). 
Overall as expected it was anti-climatic 
Edited by Harshsam - 6 years ago
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshsam

The story is based on a love affair which goes on for months or even years without the knowledge of the husband so idk what we should make of this cliff hanger ๐Ÿค“ 

If there is a second season what are they going to show now that Ananth knows about rehana? Is he going to divorce her? Coz that would make it more easier for rehana to get together 
Another scenario: Rehana lie anout their relationship and continue what they're doing in hiding just like in the original but they would have so much explaining to do if so and ananth will always be suspicious of them even if they end up convincing somehow 

Roshni' s character has been ruined so badly, she was just a spoilt brat at first and now she's the villain of the show. Such young age and such a dangerous mind ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ 
I thought she would never hurt rehaan but by exposing ahana she's throwing rehaan under the bus too.(nihal always had a crush on behlul so I doubt she would ever do something that would keep him away from herself and likewise we all saw how roshni was attached to rehaan too but that changed so fast) 

Btw when laila was giving her speech all I could think about is what an hypocrite she is ๐Ÿคฃ I love her but that was some saas bahu shit...coming from her who has done "dokha" like a million times 

Rehana scene was undesirably long because of the unnecessary flashbacks which took up like 5 mins of their intense stare(oh boy Indian t.v at it again). 
Overall as expected it was anti-climatic 

if there is a s2 i guess all they could do is show the confrontation b/w rehaana and anant as a dream sequence of roshini were she dreams of ahana getting kicked out but in real laila talks to anant and tells about how roshini played games to kick ahana out and how she deliberately gave the pendant to yamini. its very easy to prove roshini did it deliberately. all they have to do is call the merchant. in the letter vyoma's name is not written so it can easily be put on roshini's head. ๐Ÿ˜† anant giving a tight slap to roshini making all her planning and plotting a big flop.๐Ÿคช
with rehana i guess ahana can tell she dont want to be with rehaan and she goes to the bahamas with anant. when she comes back rehaan will be shown getting back with vyoma and lying to vyoma that there was nothing going on b/w rehana. ahana looses her cool seeing rehaan and vyoma together and the show will be back to the original storyline๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅณ

i am such a genius. i am proud of myself. kya story likhi hai ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ
Harshsam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

if there is a s2 i guess all they could do is show the confrontation b/w rehaana and anant as a dream sequence of roshini were she dreams of ahana getting kicked out but in real laila talks to anant and tells about how roshini played games to kick ahana out and how she deliberately gave the pendant to yamini. its very easy to prove roshini did it deliberately. all they have to do is call the merchant. in the letter vyoma's name is not written so it can easily be put on roshini's head. ๐Ÿ˜† anant giving a tight slap to roshini making all her planning and plotting a big flop.๐Ÿคช
with rehana i guess ahana can tell she dont want to be with rehaan and she goes to the bahamas with anant. when she comes back rehaan will be shown getting back with vyoma and lying to vyoma that there was nothing going on b/w rehana. ahana looses her cool seeing rehaan and vyoma together and the show will be back to the original storyline๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅณ

i am such a genius. i am proud of myself. kya story likhi hai ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ

It would be nice if fans could write for the show but unfortunately we can't and hence we have fanfics ๐Ÿ˜†
Imagine all the things we could do if we had the power ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshsam

It would be nice if fans could write for the show but unfortunately, we can't and hence we have fanfics ๐Ÿ˜†
Imagine all the things we could do if we had the power ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

if i was the writer then it will go exactly like the turkish version with rehana scenes occuping 90% of each episode๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by spnfan - 6 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actually I liked the fact that Roshni outsmarted Laila.
And her hatred for Ahaana is also understandable because she is so possessive of her father. And she worshipped Rehaan and he too has joined Ahana company. Why should she not hate him for that?
Everyone she was close to slowly slipped away from her. She became bitter.
Her father is going on holidays and honeymoons with his new wife who is almost as young as her. Every daughter cant digest this so easily.
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Actually I liked the fact that Roshni outsmarted Laila.

And her hatred for Ahaana is also understandable because she is so possessive of her father. And she worshipped Rehaan and he too has joined Ahana company. Why should she not hate him for that?
Everyone she was close to slowly slipped away from her. She became bitter.
Her father is going on holidays and honeymoons with his new wife who is almost as young as her. Every daughter cant digest this so easily.

i totally understand her dislike and hatred for ahana but dont understand how can the hatred become stronger than her love for rehaan and her father. she clearly seems to be least bothered about how heartbroken her father is and except for an anonymous letter she has no evidence that there is something going on b/w rehaana. she has reasons to be upset with rehaan but no reason to hate him. she even played with yamini's feelings as well. 
anael24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I always thought that this show will either end disappointing us or sadly!
This show marked something out of the common for indian tv.
Ill just go to the end cause you already summed it up very well dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
But once Ananth was reading the letter I was even more concerned about the ending and excited as well!
I am really fond of good drama and action scenes and so i give my round of applause to the CVS for always bringing facets of good creativeness to this show!
The ending surely left me Blah and I am also wondering what will happen to our show next?
As for me it's quite evident that there won't be much more to show to us with the quick wrapped scenes. I guess we are all guessing the ending right? 
One thing that surely disappointed me today is how Roshni was portrayed as the selfish villain. We could even say that Laila has become an angel compared to her! 
If the long throwback of Rehana scenes was not shown,we could probably have been able to witness a proper ending like in the original version
For my part I enjoyed the show till its last episode and inshallah there is one last episode on monday to help the pending viewers get a proper satisfaction of this show!

Till then we can just try to imagine or predict what could have happened HAHAHA
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with everything you said. These are my two cents.๐Ÿ˜Š
The episode was indeed too short, especially with the song. I don't mind the song. I just wish they didn't make the flashback so long. The one thing I did like is Anant finding out about Rehana. It was definitely not the ideal way to find out something like that. But, I am glad that there was so "let's sacrifice and get on with our sham of our marriage b**lshit". Knowing Ahana and her penchant for straight-forward talking and speaking the truth, I don't think she will make any excuses. I think she will admit the "affair". I don't know about Rehan though. ๐Ÿ˜’He has more of a connect with AM, who is his father figure. I don't know what he will say.

They left the ending wide-open for interpretation. Its a blessing and a bane. My interpretation is that Ahana doesn't lie, tells Anant about her feelings. She makes her case in such a way that Anant can blame her more than Rehan in this affair thing. But it doesn't matter. Ahana and Anant part ways. Roshini tries to tell Anant that Rehan was bewitched and it's all Ahana's fault. But Ahant won't forgive Rehan. Rehan and Ahana try to work through their relationship together. But they feel too much guilt. They part ways, because what they did to Anant will forever haunt them. Ahana leaves for abroad. 

Fast forward a few years. Ahana-Rehan meet at some overseas airport and give each other bittersweet smile and sit awkwardly together at some cafe.๐Ÿ˜Š They catch up about what has been happening in their lives over the years. Rehan tells Ahana that Anant never forgave him. Anant is merely cordial to Rehan if they happen to come face to face. Roshini is married to some rich industrialist. Rehan hasn't been in touch with Roshini for ages. They have drifted apart. Ahana said that she hasn't been in touch with Anant. In fact, she doesn't want to meet him because she won't be able to face him. Some ghosts are better left alone. Laila lives with Tarun and Saloni in London. Ahana finally understands her but she still doesn't feel closeness to her. 
Ahana says that she is moving to Delhi. Rehan gives a shaky smile and tells her that he lives in Delhi too. Rehan asks her if she has someone in her life. She said she didn't find anyone she wanted to commit to. She found great friends and moreover, she found it in herself to forgive herself and become her own friend. Apparently, Rehan too is single. Ahana's flight gets calls. Rehan seems hesitant to let her go. She smiles and walks away. But she turns to him and asks: "Rehan...tumhara phone number abhi wohi hai na?"

Rehan gives a slow dazzling relieved smile and tells and she smiles before leaving.๐Ÿ˜ƒ At the end, there is no shadow of past grievances on their faces. And the future of Rehana is not dark anymore.

I don't know if we are getting Season 2. If we are, then it is all fine and dandy. If we aren't getting, then I guess we have to make do with this ending. As some of you said, they did stay faithful to the original ending in a peculiar way. At least, there is no suicide and Anant still being in the dark.

I wish we had an epilogue. So, in my head, I made up the aforementioned epilogue scenario. I hope someone comes up with a good fanfic.

In terms of satisfaction over the ending, in a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being super-satisfied, I will give this finale a 6.75 out of 10.๐Ÿ˜Š I have elected to become generous.๐Ÿ˜Ž

This show was quite a ride. ๐Ÿ˜ŠFor the most part, I am happy with the show and how it progressed. It was a good show and I am really sad to see it go. My advice to channels, if you don't have guts to back a unique unconventional show, please don't introduce it in the first place. Some of us get attached and it becomes a nuisance to watch the show die a premature death. This show had immense potential. They even executed it nicely. If the show had run its natural course, it would have been a masterpiece. But, I guess at the end of the day, TRP is always more important, which is damn annoying. Quality content gone to waste.

I thank the team of Dil Sambhal Ja Zara for giving us a wonderful show. And hearty thanks to the forum members for their lovely posts.๐Ÿ˜Š

Priya, It seems we have the same tastes in shows. I hope we meet again in some other forum soon, discussing shows which manage to catch our attention.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by PlainJane - 6 years ago