OMG Goriya is dead

Abisoye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't have words Arjun's sister is dead how could they kill her character first starplus Is killing Neela ma and now they killed such a lovely girl I hate chani's family her father has brought nothing but destruction to Arjun's family. Today's  episode really hurt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PretiSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abisoye

I don't have words Arjun's sister is dead how could they kill her character first starplus Is killing Neela ma and now they killed such a lovely girl I hate chani's family her father has brought nothing but destruction to Arjun's family. Today's  episode really hurt

Ohh no please no...so sad please bring back Reva ...I just don't know when arjun finds out it was chandini who allowed her what will happen next...thus is so sad...but please don't eliminate revas character
Abisoye thumbnail
Same here am hoping it's a dream because if it's not then that bye bye to the love between arjun and chani at least for a while. If Goriya is really dead he might Arjun might become very strong hearted and probably do anything just to get into politics and be rich so he can deal chani's family, but like said hopefully it's a dream
PretiSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abisoye

Same here am hoping it's a dream because if it's not then that bye bye to the love between arjun and chani at least for a while. If Goriya is really dead he might Arjun might become very strong hearted and probably do anything just to get into politics and be rich so he can deal chani's family, but like said hopefully it's a dream

Chani and Arjun's love story over ...😭
Lovely_Bajwa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i can't believe Reva is dead ðŸ˜­, please bring her back!!