Beautiful SaDhika, Arya-Sahil moments and some question

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Firstly i absolutely loved SaDhika moments today. The reason is you can feel Sahik's tender love. It directky touches your heart ๐Ÿ˜ณ that saree and photography scene was so beautiful. They have great chemistry even though there's no evident feelings from Vedhika's side but she can feel the heat ๐Ÿ˜ณ realky loved it. And i am happy how Sahil said he cant follow Badi amma's promise coz he is in love and he did not promise not to love ๐Ÿ˜† boy he was epic when he came as photographer and propsed to be photographer. ๐Ÿ˜ณ so adorabke.

Arya-Sahil moments were so cute. I think Arya will get to know about Sahil's feelings for Vedhika and she might even encourage her since her character is shown with progressive mindset. She will not create dramai guess. And i loved Nani ji. She is epic and hilarious. I like how she doesnt take anything from Badi amma and chacha ji. She is hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†

Coming to questions, Sahil's new jija ji seems more creepy. I think they are buikding this track to show how elders selecting partners are not always right and Vedhika might expose both jijus. And coming to Nishi's parents. They are legit blood sucker. Its sad how they are shifting everything on Vedhika plus how they are taking money from her. I hope Sahil saves Vedhika from these exploitations.
Most important question, where is Sahil? He should have been in shop right? So many question and interesting preview. Cant wait for episode

So the SRK moments will come tomorrow it seems. And with the plot building up, it will be interesting to see how SaDhika faces all the challenges.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I kinda also feel that Sahil should little bit tone it down when he talks to Vedika's family members, even she is cautious when he does and his chilling act but as we know there is time and place for that at times. The high five was abit too much with the elders. 
But we all know this man will stand up for what he believes and Vedika if he needs to
crispsy thumbnail
^ actually i liked him ๐Ÿ˜† They were mean ppl, he tried to ease up the situation in his own style
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yday epi was good ...Sahil cleverly sent Badi Amma back without making any promise ...this guy is really smart ..he ll love Vedika as he didn't make promise not to love her ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

But Badi Amma badly needs a reality check ...this lady is so full of herself...she thinks she is the supreme force...she is the only one who has the final words๐Ÿคข. I bet the eldest too daughter is having a bad marriage...her husband is like a typical bollywood villain and for sure Shruti is having an affair with him disgusting๐Ÿคข...but in a way all the typical characters are making their entries in order for Vedika to solve all the family matter in her bahu style in future ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† also Badi Amma ll understand how wrong she is about Vedika and her family too.

Coming to SaDika moments now they are treats as usual...i love all their scenes... the saree one, photos one.  And most importantly Sahil is being aware how she is bein exploited bt her in laws๐Ÿ˜ก despite tryin her level best for all the arrangements

So Badi Amma ll play another dirty game which ll back fire again i guess