Home is where the heart is!!

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Sahil is definitely feeling this, he feels at home where he is living... , and even has called it - my home, i am going home... in yesterday's episode and today's episode. 

And let's not forget what the Pandit said last week in the episode as he made/read Sahil's kundail
"Jahaan rehenga, wahan ghar banaenga" 
"uska mann jahan lag jayenga, yeh ladka wahin ka hojayga"
Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
So true Sahil ll stay where his heart belongs to...which means he ll stay with Vedika mo matter how much Badi Amma ll plot or create misunderstanding between SaDika.

The pandit was right and I guess due to Sahil Kundali Badi Amma lands at Vedika's place...she is afraid to lose Sahil that's why she is emotionally blackmailing him
Edited by Ziva01 - 6 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I agree. Even I was amazed how he told Karan 'apne ghar ja raha hoon'. He will not leave Vedika. He will fight for his love against all odds. Karan has impressed me way  too much as Sahil. He just lives the character.
White-Lilac thumbnail
Aur Sahil wahi ka ho Gaya! ðŸ˜³
Even I loved how he said "My home". Let badi amma try whatever she wants to but Sahil will take Vedika's side only! And badi amma return courier se jaldi wapas bhi chali jaaengi lol ðŸ¤£
crispsy thumbnail
Absolutely true. Its his home.. Mathurs are his family