Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello friends back with new update .

Part 10

Ishra stood up from their places and went towards his room holding each others hand like they use to do in their childhood . Toshiji noticed this and spoke " madhu see them ,do you think anything had changed ".

M- no santoshi nothing has changed between them just they got grown up . 

T- humm ,remember how they use to play ghar ghar ,we sneakily see their game and enjoy .

M- yeah ,and now our kids are going to make their real home with each other .

Mr Bhalla - toshiji they are gone ,let them be together and we should do our preparations.

Mr iyer - humm .

Upstairs ishra entered Raman's room and smiled fully . He saw her and asjed " hey why are you smiling ".

I- kuch yaad aa gaya .

R- what .

I- wahi which we use to do every time when I came to your house .Raman utho you are getting late for office .

R -oh that, Ishita I m going for office .

I- arey why are you going alone ,take sonu along .

R- ok give her ,I will drop her to school.

Saying so both started laughing aloud holding their tummy when Raman spoke "how innocent and cute were we".

I- yeah ,we use to play this ghar ghar game always .

R- you remember my study table was my office .

I- yeah and your cycle was your bike .

R- and we have a daughter too .

I- yeah ,sonu .

Both laughed again recalling their childhood games then ishita spoke
" Raman suno na ".

I- we will keep our daughter name as sonu .

R- I had also thought same but before that let our marriage happen .

I- haan we should go down ,bahut time ho gaya .

R- what's so hurry ,let's spend some more time together .

I- no what uncle aunty will think .

R- achcha ji ,do you remember how you cry when ma papa try to take you from my house to yours .

I- of course and I never wanted to go .

R- haan and now you yourself want to go.

I- no just was thinking what elders will think .

R- let them think ,arey we had met after so long ,we need to spend sometime together ,they know that ,come .

I- where ?

R- arey wahin where we use to spend our most of the time ,in the bed talking to each other .

I- arey that time we were small ,nobody took it wrong but now it will look awkward as we are grown up .

R- ishitu aren't you thinking much . I m same ,you are same its just we love each other and are going to be married soon .

I- wahi to ,this only changes many things .

Raman saw deep into her eyes and spoke " seems my chotu ishitu has become too intelligent ,it will be easy for me ."

I(blushing )- Kuch bhi .

Raman removed the strand of hair from her face to have a clear view and spoke softly " sun na ishitu ."

I- (closing her eyes )- humm .

R- I want to kiss you .

She opened her eyes in surprisingly and spoke "arey nahi ,kiss wiss sab shaadi ke baad ".

R- kyun .

I- I don't want to be pregnant so soon .

R(shocked )- pregnant? can you please explain ,how you will become pregnant if I will kiss you.

I- my friend told me that kiss is the first step of making love ,once we start kissing we couldn't stop ourself and will
end up making love .

Raman smiled listening to her and spoke " interesting ,seems you and your friend have talked somuch about it ."

I(blushing )-yeah ,she was my best friend ,she knew about us .But she was bad she always says that long distance love never get success and I use to cry for long ,listening to this .

Her eyes got moist saying so ,Raman saw her and spoke " hey bachchu are why are you crying ,see we are together and going to be married soon ".

Ishita hugged tight and spoke " Raman you know na ,how much I love you . how I had lived all this year ,only I know it ".

R- (hugging her back )- even I was also in sane state ,always dreamt a life with you .

I- still you never coke to meet me .

R- I thought many times but wanted to be became perfect for you so that if I goes to your parent to ask your hand they couldn't deny .

Ishita smiled listening to him and pecked her right cheek ,he smiled and forwarded another cheek ,she pecked there too ,he then showed his lips ,she blushed and shook her head negatively. He smiled and held her face with his both hands ,making her look at him . They saw deep into each others eyes , sharing a beautiful eyelock , he bend and kissed her temple ,she closed her eyes feeling his soft skin while he bend down and pecked her both eyes then cheeks and finally captured her shivering lips ,her eyes widened in shock and tried to free herself but he was holding her face firmly . Soon she gave up and let him lead .He sucked her lips mercilessly while she was just letting him assault her . He broke the kiss after sometimes and saw thought she was not giving him back but was enjoying his dominance ,he pulled her more closer and slammed his lips gain on her ,this time he bite her lower lip to get entry in her mouth and as he thought she immediately opened her mouth giving him chance to enter . He entered her mouth and explored it fully with his tongue relishing all her flavors while his hands were caressing her bare waist ,making her go insane . He guided her hands around his shoulder , she obeyed him and pulled him closer , caressing his hairs ,soon both were busy in kissing each other fully and finally parted after long when they needed to breath . Ishita was resting her head on his chest while he was encircling his hands around her,both were feeling their presence , closing their eyes , when they heard toshiji calling them . They parted and saw each other , ishita blushed while he pecked her temple lovingly and went downstairs holding her hand again . 

They went downstairs,toshiji called ishita and made her sit beside ,then she gave her 10000 rs along with a silver coin . Ishita saw her and shook her head negatively when toshiji spoke " arey puttar take it its shagun from me for my daughter in law ". Ishita looked at her mother than raman ,both pressed their eyes in assurance ,she took it happily and bend to take toshiji's blessing. She blessed ishita and spoke " why did you asked from your mother and raman for taking this from me ".

I- wo ma...wo I thought ..

T- koi nahi puttar I was just teasing you .

Mr iyer - no ishu may be santoshi is teasing you at this time but from now you have to obey your mother-in-law and didn't need my permission to accept anything from her .

Ishita nodded down casting her eyes while Mr Bhalla spoke " see the chirpy ishita who was complaining like kid has now changed ".

T- yeah .

They spend some more time there and then Mr iyer asked for their leave but Mr Bhalla stopped them and told them to stay in their house till they are in Delhi while Raman insisted to leave ishita in Delhi itself till their marriage as he wants to enjoy their courtship period . At first elders denied but then agreed when ishra pleaded a lot . Her parents remain in house itself while ishra went to take their luggage from their hotel room .Raman took permission for having dinner outside with ishita and both happily headed outside to spend a lovely time together .

Thats all for now friends ,hope you like it . Enjoy reading and do comment .

PS - 180+ likes and lovely comments for next update.
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous update Di
such a stress buster
ishra are so cute
and their childhood games also were so cute
continue soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading .