Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
When i first started watching, i had no expectation but damn this show has gone past my expectation by light speed. I freaking love this show. What about you?
If you are silent reader and new to this show, please watch till third episode or at least one week to see how awesome this show is. Specially the leads characterization. I am in love with this freaking best show.
crispsy thumbnail
hey there.. great to know.
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Yes so far very nice.

hey there. Hope to see you around
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes!!!

My worry was not the subject matter but what and how it will be handled by the makers and how it will be told and executed on-screen, so far i am impressed, sure its bold aspect but i think done in a very organic way, and given Sahil and Vedika characteristics as individuals and as a couple how they fit and be complete with each other 

And also chemistry is important... so you do worry if a pairing has it or not... but Karan and Suhasi compliment each other well, in their roles and their screen presence. 
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it's a big yes ! 
After a very long time, i have got interest in a show. At first, i start to watch from the beginning for Suhasi as i have watched her in her previous shows. She is a very good actress. Though, the makers try their best to make her look like a 42-year-old ... well, Suhasi still looks young but it's just a detail... that doesn't mean she is doing bad as Vedika. 
But i had a surprise with Karan ... He is just too good ! he is completely in the character 
Their pair has a lot of chemistry  and it's just the start ! 
and last point, what differs from the others is the pace of this show ... one thing is sure (for now) is that CVs are not dragging tracks at all 
at the beginning, i found it a lil bit quick but it's not that bad
better to be quick and showing good tracks than dragging plots just to torture the viewers and having useless episodes