Did the show lived upto your expectation?

Poll Question :

??

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Neutral
Login To Vote
Posted: 6 years ago
When i first started watching, i had no expectation but damn this show has gone past my expectation by light speed. I freaking love this show. What about you?
If you are silent reader and new to this show, please watch till third episode or at least one week to see how awesome this show is. Specially the leads characterization. I am in love with this freaking best show.
Originally posted by .SuJi.

very much yes
hey there.. great to know.
Originally posted by altgr

Yes so far very nice.
hey there. Hope to see you around
Yes!!!

My worry was not the subject matter but what and how it will be handled by the makers and how it will be told and executed on-screen, so far i am impressed, sure its bold aspect but i think done in a very organic way, and given Sahil and Vedika characteristics as individuals and as a couple how they fit and be complete with each other 

And also chemistry is important... so you do worry if a pairing has it or not... but Karan and Suhasi compliment each other well, in their roles and their screen presence. 
it's a big yes ! 
After a very long time, i have got interest in a show. At first, i start to watch from the beginning for Suhasi as i have watched her in her previous shows. She is a very good actress. Though, the makers try their best to make her look like a 42-year-old ... well, Suhasi still looks young but it's just a detail... that doesn't mean she is doing bad as Vedika. 
But i had a surprise with Karan ... He is just too good ! he is completely in the character 
Their pair has a lot of chemistry  and it's just the start ! 
and last point, what differs from the others is the pace of this show ... one thing is sure (for now) is that CVs are not dragging tracks at all 
at the beginning, i found it a lil bit quick but it's not that bad
better to be quick and showing good tracks than dragging plots just to torture the viewers and having useless episodes

@Prishna ditto. And for Suhasi's look i think its not probkem for me. Coz many actresses if you notice after 40 looks so stunning. So i liked they did not put grey hair to make her look much older 😆
I think she looks subtle snd really gorgeous. She has a good chemistry with Karan.
Originally posted by prishna_fan

it's a big yes ! 
 She is a very good actress. Though, the makers try their best to make her look like a 42-year-old ... well, Suhasi still looks young but it's just a detail... that doesn't mean she is doing bad as Vedika. 
But i had a surprise with Karan ... He is just too good ! he is completely in the character 

Like i said in Suhasi's thread. I always thought that Suhasi looked older for her age, when i found out how old she was in real life but she is actress who can do pull of a young and mature (because of her looks, and how they present her in body language, clothes etc)... And thats why i think she suits this role as Vedika because she has that mature look and youngish look to a 42 yr old, and also these days ladies over 40, do look young for their age as well
Yesss!!!!

My experiece is with AAJS is different😳 ...I heard about the show but never watch any promos😳...I thought the makers ll unable to make justice to the concept.  Then one day while surffing on YT I came across its 1st epi video ...thus I gave it a try...at the end of the epi was blown away... really ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†...thus I catch up with all the promos and videos😉
SuRan are doing a fabulous job as per their own characters ...their scenes are shot beautifully and gracefully.
Well hello fds 
I haven't watched much but little bit and i find ot interesting through promos..its not some typical type story...its different and bery different 
They are not coming together through some boundation or something... Its their mutual decision which they are showing and Sahil is individual boy who stands for him but what i like most in this they they will deal with each and every situation and bound by that.

Although its not being deal to marry a elder woman in society... As we  have seen big celebrities which alredy married to elder woman.
BUT love to see now both person understanding very much 
I am going to watch this serial online and i feel this can give us much spice drama which we actual see 
@Limerence hie. Welcome to forum. I agree with what you said. This show is really amazing. Hope you keep watching to find out their interesting journey.