The lead actor needs to improve

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Guys. My first post in this forum. I am Anmol. Started watching this show for Gauri and Jannat.
Very surprised that Gauri took this role.. Gauri being such a nice person playing such an evil character is just so wierd😆.
Nevertheless she is awesome in this role. I hate this Anita so much😆
Jannat is gr8. She is a fab actor at such a young age. Loved her in Maharana pratap. She is the heart of this show.
It is good to see Rahil playing such an interesting negative character. Some of my fav scenes are of JD and Anita . Evilness overloaded🤣.
But to be honest. I am kinda disappointed in Ritvik's performace. He is not emoting well (my POV) . I don't want to hurt his fans but his acting is not matching up to Gauri, Jannar and Rahil.
His has this wooden expression that fails me to connect with this character. Just looking good is not enough. His character has a lot of potential.
One can argue it is first major show and he need stime, but then lot of time has passed. 
i remember when Vivian D sena came in PkYEK, he did not act well initially. but he improvised and was very good in his role after some time, After that there was no stopping him.
He has to pull his socks. Otherwise the show can suffer cos the male lead scenes are not interesting enough

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi glad to meet you
I also like JD n Anita scenes.evilness overloaded🤣
Infact watching this show only for Rahil and now i have started liking Gauri as well. 
About Ritvik,its his first show so his acting skills will improve gradually...
No comparison but i think No one can beat Rahil Azam in acting. He is so perfect in every role. 
MeDhakkanHu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gauri is an actor and should be able to play any role , why is it even weird ? 🤣
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well me too love Rahil and Gauri 
I was really surprised for Gauri but she is nailing in negative role 
God and Rahil really... To good acting dear