f**k Terror Tactics Eat Biryani!

dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I mean, I should have understood when Shaurya was talking about Sunny paaji and his dhai kilo ka haath. I should have remembered Sunny Paaji adventures in Pakistan in some movie. I should have been really scared to even attempt to watch this track. Good thing I stopped since that maha episode. Can't handle Sunny style patriotism. I prefer to watch a soft and sensible version of patriotism from the likes of Manirathnam.
May be they thought they would capitalize on the patriotic fervor. But when showcasing such sensitive issues, care should be taken to not demonize a section of people. The history is bloody but there is a beautiful amalgamation of cultures in today's India, which should not be spoiled for cheap selfish reasons. On the other hand, lets not trivialize terrorism either, by showing that the hero and heroine can fight the terrorists with bare hands! There is military for a reason!

Loved this parody song!
 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obMviWQTTtY[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Biryani anthem ...πŸ˜† ...
About your lovely post ...

And 

πŸ˜‰ your posts are weekend treats rekh's πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love that song and video β­οΈ
This current track will be over next week hopefully 
dsr11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Biryani anthem ...πŸ˜† ...
About your lovely post ...

And 

πŸ˜‰ your posts are weekend treats rekh's πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah when you have nothing much to say about the show, it's better to talk about biryani. What better example than Biryani to show the beauty of fusion of cultures and cuisines?! The same track would have been better had they taken inspiration from "roja" instead of MI2 and DON and Sunny paaji.
dsr11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

I love that song and video β­οΈ

This current track will be over next week hopefully 

Can't wait for it to be over. But then what next? They will probably come up with another astonishing trackπŸ˜•
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

Yeah when you have nothing much to say about the show, it's better to talk about biryani. What better example than Biryani to show the beauty of fusion of cultures and cuisines?! The same track would have been better had they taken inspiration from "roja" instead of MI2 and DON and Sunny paaji.

I like that movie ..i agree with you di if CVS wants to show terriost track they would have taken Roja movie for inspiration..
Rather than showing mehek being close with imposter it's better to show them separated... .Then Mehek would know the feeling and value of what shaurya bared in an year.. And to get back her memory...we got to see Mehek efforts to release SK from the clutches of terriost.. .
ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
   Agree Rekha, certain issues need extensive research & references, deeper level of maturity & higher sensitivity , while keeping in mind the canvas it's dealing with  (genre included) to engage & draw emotions - empathy or antipathy out of audience for the characters, rather than dash pinches of sporadic patchy scenes and speeches  πŸ˜•
   The makers here were quick to realise that half baked plot with twisted twist of once again separating MehRya & showing them to be caught up in the flow of events that moved unknowingly beyond their control was transgressing the LR & neither wasn't going down well but also the TRP was dipping , thankfully, speed & steam has picked up & they are preponing the curtains for this track πŸ˜ƒ
dsr11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna537

I like that movie ..i agree with you di if CVS wants to show terriost track they would have taken Roja movie for inspiration..
Rather than showing mehek being close with imposter it's better to show them separated... .Then Mehek would know the feeling and value of what shaurya bared in an year.. And to get back her memory...we got to see Mehek efforts to release SK from the clutches of terriost.. .

Yup. With the current track Mahek is shown romancing Armaan in Shaurya mask and I don't find it in good taste. In the previous track at least Shaurya got to mourn the loss of Mahek and then move on, which was alright. But now Mahek doesn't know anything and is kicked around aimlessly by the events happening around her. Samiksha also doesn't have much scope to act in this track, even though she manages to make the most mundane scenes special with her presence. An actress of her calibre deserves better scenes.
dsr11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Agree Rekha, certain issues need extensive research & references, deeper level of maturity & higher sensitivity , while keeping in mind the canvas it's dealing with  (genre included) to engage & draw emotions - empathy or antipathy out of audience for the characters, rather than dash pinches of sporadic patchy scenes and speeches  πŸ˜•

The makers here were quick to realise that half baked plot with twisted twist of once again separating MehRya & showing them to be caught up in the flow of events that moved unknowingly beyond their control was transgressing the LR & neither wasn't going down well but also the TRP was dipping , thankfully, speed & steam has picked up & they are preponing the curtains for this track πŸ˜ƒ

Nitya, the problem is that there is no logical progression after Mehya reunion after 1 year. They could show Shaurya adjusting in the parent role or Shaurya encouraging Mehak to take an active part in the restaurant and sharpen her cooking/managerial skills or even Vicky/Nehal wedding drama alone and how Mehrya managed to smoothen things out. But why this terror plot as soon as they came out of memory loss track?! If this track is to show how Mehak fights to get Shaurya back just like how he did in the memory loss track, we don't even see that! If they wanted to show that, they should have done it like 'Roja'. Mehak is shown clueless about anything that's happening around her. She doesn't even get to feel the loss of her husband. I don't see what they want to achieve with this track. This whole terror plot makes no sense and the execution sucks too!
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol do this anthem song has any connection with hyderabadπŸ˜†
We can eat it 3 times a day πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ