Sahil declares his LOVE for Vedhika

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow precap seems so interesting. Sahil declares that he is in love with Vedhika. The setting, lighting and location looked so romantic. I mean this declaration of love looked so beautiful. Young love i tell you. When will monday come? I can barely wait. He comes back to Mathur house. I am sure he came back for his own love because Vedhika looked unsure and hesitant to bring him back because of society. Meanwhile Rohit tells Sahil not to do anything till he is sure about his love becoz Vedhika is elder and has 15 years old daughther.

Let me tell you this show is in killing mood. Its destroying everything on its way. No drag or whatsoever. Going like light sppeed. Next week so fantastic.
Coming back to episode. I liked it. Lots of drama. Vedhika looked hurt at both Sahil and Arya. She was mad that Sahil lied and sad that Arya did not tell despite knowing the truth of Sahil being unmarried. And seems like No one cares about Badi Ammi 😆 Everyone bashes her lol.

Another fantastic week. Sahil-Vedhika rocked in this week. Why cant they air 7 days 😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Monday preview is great ...Sahil is in love, Rohit doing his duty as a friend, Sahil back at Mathur's House, Vedika decision to allow him to live at her place despite being a bachelor and Sahil convincing her  to listen to her heart ...so many things to happen...Monday ll come fast ...am loving this show ...its just wow ...no dragging...just on point
crispsy thumbnail
@Ziva i am loving all the actions. So much happens that i can barely wait. Also cant wait to see Pundey ji's reaction 😆
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
wanna Sahil to beat him black and blue😡😆  ...creepy pervert...he ll do at he is best at ...insulting Vedika
crispsy thumbnail
Sahil will beat him up left right center 😆