Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortuitous thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: astha36

They are not connectors.

Gee, thanks for sharing this fruit of knowledge. How enlightening.πŸ˜›

Ye think I didn't know that "a" is an article? In using the word connector, I was alluding to the fact that the sentences aren't being connected appropriately - aka they are either missing or wrongly using words. I hope I make sense to you now. πŸ˜†
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: U_R_MY_BITCH

I have seen the first three parts in mobile, and I was highly surprised by they all were rather decent movies, with the first one being really good. And not just sex fest they were marketed as. Although Karen Wahi is looking like a severe miscast and the other guy has the look and his quite a good actor when it comes to cocky A-hole roles, but here he needs to do more.
Urvashi is criminally underutilized by BW, she is talented and gorgeous but is also someone blinded by her own hype and is kinda tacky. Hope this movie will give her a breakthrough (0.00001% chance tho).

As for whether I will watch or not, I like Urvashi so might give her a try.

On mobileπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, so no contribution to the collections of movie!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†. Thats what I meant, with such bakwas in your face sex stuff, normally no guy would want to spend money on it and waste time too. There is internet and its free. Yes Wahi has a good guy face and is unable to look cheap or lusty fellow.
Also the sex filled dialogues are making him uncomfy. Vivian is looking and acting betterπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but cocky A hole roles is a compliment or insult for him?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Urvashi looks like a girl who has undergone too many plastic surgeries in her aim to be  Pamela anderson meets sunny leone and of course fails miserably. Your chance %age🀣, what breakthrough, she isnt doing anything except stripping and thats no talent.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sinisterstorms

Gee, thanks for sharing this fruit of knowledge. How enlightening.πŸ˜›

Ye think I didn't know that "a" is an article? In using the word connector, I was alluding to the fact that the sentences aren't being connected appropriately - aka they are either missing or wrongly using words. I hope I make sense to you now. πŸ˜†

I know what you meant. But it was the wrong term to use and since it was about grammar anyway, so I mentioned it. Why get so touchy.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This is cringeworthy AF, this literally looks like the show Haasil in big screen with sex and bikinis. Both Wahi and Vivan have acted better in TV, and why does Vivan look so bulky! He was so lean when he was on TV during Maayka and Pyar Ka Bandhan.

The Aashiq Banaya Aapne song is the best part
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ugh. Why Wahi why?
I like Vivaan too, but I've seen him do better in other movies/TV shows. 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

On mobileπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, so no contribution to the collections of movie!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†. Thats what I meant, with such bakwas in your face sex stuff, normally no guy would want to spend money on it and waste time too. There is internet and its free. Yes Wahi has a good guy face and is unable to look cheap or lusty fellow.
Also the sex filled dialogues are making him uncomfy. Vivian is looking and acting betterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†but cocky A hole roles is a compliment or insult for him?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Urvashi looks like a girl who has undergone too many plastic surgeries in her aim to be Pamela anderson meets sunny leone and of course fails miserably. Your chance %age🀣, what breakthrough, she isnt doing anything except stripping and thats no talent.

Firstly I didn't watched those movies in theater because just like you, I had the same perception of them sex fest. Than one day I binged them all at one go and found them good, and might go this time around at cinema. I don't mind wasting my money on movies, specially if I like the people involved.

It is neither a compliment nor insult, just my opinion that Vivan does really well when he has to play the role of an cocky asshole.

Urvashi has always been well endowed, seems like you have never followed her. Plus she is not bad talent, just that she is misguided, and kinda despo and has not yet found a proper role.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: U_R_MY_BITCH

Firstly I didn't watched those movies in theater because just like you, I had the same perception of them sex fest. Than one day I binged them all at one go and found them good, and might go this time around at cinema. I don't mind wasting my money on movies, specially if I like the people involved.

It is neither a compliment nor insult, just my opinion that Vivan does really well when he has to play the role of an cocky asshole.

Urvashi has always been well endowed, seems like you have never followed her. Plus she is not bad talent, just that she is misguided, and kinda despo and has not yet found a proper role.

Exactly how I feel. Urvashi is so beautiful, dances well, can improve on acting cuz she's not expressionless. Just that she is sort of desperate and not very classy and that shows in her work. If she could get proper guidance, she could really leave many young actors behind.

Also, she has awesome screen presence.
Edited by astha36 - 6 years ago
Navdeep2020 thumbnail
Watch @ www. hatestory4fullmovie.co.in