Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Permission grantedโ˜บ๏ธ

Dhatt Pagli ! Shilpu fans ko permission ki kya zaroorat..likh daal dil kholke..๐Ÿ˜ณ  jaan de dungi..saare ilzaam sar pe le lungi lekin post pe aanch na aane dungi

eljam kii  bat nei re  , wl ki bat hai ..keya tu woh le legi purani  dosti ki khatir..agar legi to mujhe koi problem nei hai

eljamo se dar nei lagta sab , WL se dar lagte hai ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by opsora2090 - 6 years ago
jackkate thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Behen defend ki bat tab ate hai , jab randomly koi samnewala hamesha ekhi side ko highlighted karte hai ... jo galad har jagah pe woh galad ..then why thats other sided galads r not highlighted ? is this intentionally to put down one side ? jaise shilpa ke sath hui hai show pe ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

anyway mods agar permission de to mai bhi fandom ko drag karke kuch posts banao keya keya hua hai SM pe shilpa ke sath , shilpa's family ke sath n uske fandom ke sath , from beginning..please mod give me permission

Ma'am being a person with a positive attitude in life I tend to move on after the show and despite my likes or dislikes I congratulate the winner and then go on and follow and support my favourite after the show.

I severely dislike it when I see non fans cursing and abusing housemates be it Vikas or Arshi or Hina or even Shilpa but I understand that some people might be too passionate about their favourite and under the garb of anonymity they get a free license to spread their negativity so I tend to ignore such haters.

However, abuses for an unborn child and a pregnant woman is where the line for a typical online troll stops and the line for a truly vile person starts.

Please do let me know what was the fault of a pregnant woman and her unborn baby if their husband/father is a Vikas fan that some people like Real Kruti are abusing them and God forbid wishing death of an unborn innocent soul?
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jackkate

Ma'am being a person with a positive attitude in life I tend to move on after the show and despite my likes or dislikes I congratulate the winner and then go on and follow and support my favourite after the show.

I severely dislike it when I see non fans cursing and abusing housemates be it Vikas or Arshi or Hina or even Shilpa but I understand that some people might be too passionate about their favourite and under the garb of anonymity they get a free license to spread their negativity so I tend to ignore such haters.

However, abuses for an unborn child and a pregnant woman is where the line for a typical online troll stops and the line for a truly vile person starts.

Please do let me know what was the fault of a pregnant woman and her unborn baby if their husband/father is a Vikas fan that some people like Real Kruti are abusing them and God forbid wishing death of an unborn innocent soul?

then jisne troll kia us ko bolna chiye , not whole fandom ..kisi ek ki name mention karna chiye .. why dragging full fc .. even that person shilpa ko bhi nei chora.. she taunted her also
Edited by opsora2090 - 6 years ago
jackkate thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

then real kruti ko bolna chiye , not whole fandom ..kisi ek ki name mention karna chiye .. why dragging full fc .. even real kruti shilpa ko bhi nei chora.. she taunted her also

I can't answer for others but I didn't blame the whole fandom, rather I believe a lot of Shilpa fans like yourself are lovely people who genuinely care for Shilpa and are great examples of a perfect fan.
I instead stated that some of them had said that.

Trust me Arshi, Hina, Vikas and Shilpa ji none of them will be liking so much hatred and negativity their fans are spreading but we can't stop trolls so it's better to ignore.

I'm just condeming the few individuals who went so low as to attack a pregnant woman and an unborn baby, I'm not blaming the whole fandom.Edited by jackkate - 6 years ago
BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hina fans creating fake accounts of Shilpa's fans..
Shame on them

Vikas fans abusing Shilpa and her family.. They are using extremely vulgar words for Shilpa and her family... 
Some fans have been exposed.. 

Check out this 

Vikas and Hina fana are really disgusting... They're behaving like a loser ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Edited by BiggBoss7 - 6 years ago
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
No! Are people crazy? Do they think Shilpa is going to appreciate this?

Shilpa ka BB journey dhek ke lag tha hai.. Shilpa inn logo jaisa hi hai ..ye crap appreciate karegi lag tha hai.. Shilpa ka sensitive side khabhi dhika hi nahi..
vile.. cunning .. aisa traits bohut dhika Shilpa mein.

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Disgusting. Isse kahetain hain fans. But what else to expect from her fans, after watching BB, there was no humanity in Shilpa. She was making fun of all the HMS feelings too. 
Jab uski family ki baath aayi toh unki fans bura laga, which is understood but one has to see where the fandom is leading. Itna toh nahin gir sakte iss andhe fandam mein.

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

How I wish these trolls could be punished. It's so sickening to see sth like this just coz there is a veil of anonymity. Does that veil also make people heart-less. Gosh!

Accha ye thoda zada ho gaya haan. ๐Ÿ˜†
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is repulsive to the core...
But what more can be expected when the idol itself was being a bully, racist, homophobic and regressive on the show...
Shilpa fandom is not the only vile fandom out there, I have seen worse, always beware of the fandom of a person who is a woman, is associated with TV shows and is playing the victim card! Edited by KSGFAN1a - 6 years ago