I am In LOVE with the show! And with the leads!

Faariibaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
OMG! I never thought I would be so interested in this show! Even star plus has it's similar show Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara, but I am not glued to that! This one is a blockbuster! I hope it soon receives all the attention that it deserves! 😃
OMG karan Jotwani as Sahil is too good! He is soo cute!
However, Even though Suhasi is doing a great job, I think she's a bit too young for the role! 😆 she doesn't look even near 40! 😆 But they look great together 😳
I hope the audience accepts the concept and gives the show a chance, because the story is really heart touching, and not like the regular cliche serials! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelk1 thumbnail
I agree,  when aging well which is a good thing. 
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome 😊

I have to say Dil Sambhal Ja Zaa is abit different because its still a older MAN and young woman, and also its not like a love story as such (thats if the makers are going to copy the original turkish story) . But in this show the story is a love story between a younger man and older woman, who have a connection and meant to be feels, and whatever is incomplete in their lives, will be completed with each other...   Audience should be able to accept it coz its done in a very natural way, as we have seen so far, the scenes, the chemistry, the journey so far... 
Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lennie

Welcome 😊

I have to say Dil Sambhal Ja Zaa is abit different because its still a older MAN and young woman, and also its not like a love story as such (thats if the makers are going to copy the original turkish story) . But in this show the story is a love story between a younger man and older woman, who have a connection and meant to be feels, and whatever is incomplete in their lives, will be completed with each other...   Audience should be able to accept it coz its done in a very natural way, as we have seen so far, the scenes, the chemistry, the journey so far... 

Completely agree with u Lennie DSJA has such a different concept ...the couple were never meant to have a happy married life whereas in AAJSE it's the love story of an older woman and a younger boy and their struggle in society to accept their relationship and how they emerge from all the hurdles and complete each other. 

Sanjana183 thumbnail
This show is so progressive as it portrays some elements of the society and some regressive people's mentality.It's also so addictive. 
Karan and Suhasi are doing a spectacular job. 
Just loved Vedika in today's episode where she said the society is always put the blame on her due to the fact that she is a woman. Suhasi just nailed that part by portraying the pain and anguish.We could see how hurt she was.