PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So excited to know what will happen next...can't wait to see chandini and arjun together...love this show so much...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PretiSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: PretiSingh

So excited to know what will happen next...can't wait to see chandini and arjun together...love this show so much...

Oh no leap and entry of new male lead..😃
Please don't separate arjun and chandini...I was glued on tv only coz of these 2...love them n theur performances. Please we fans Wana see this show continue with these two awesome leads...😃
Abisoye thumbnail
I was expecting a leap because Arjun and his family will hate chani's for supporting her brother. I understand that Arjun wants justice for his sister but asking your wife to lie so you can punish someone for something you know he did not do is very wrong and am happy she did not support a lie just to save her relationship. Post leap will be so much fun am Arjun will have become rich and chani will be planning to marry someone else but it will be so much fun seeing how they find their way back to each other.
PretiSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abisoye

I was expecting a leap because Arjun and his family will hate chani's for supporting her brother. I understand that Arjun wants justice for his sister but asking your wife to lie so you can punish someone for something you know he did not do is very wrong and am happy she did not support a lie just to save her relationship. Post leap will be so much fun am Arjun will have become rich and chani will be planning to marry someone else but it will be so much fun seeing how they find their way back to each other.

I don't think so maybe another new female will make entry to pair arjun...I will miss arjun n chandinis chemistry really enjoyed them being together those few moments of love story all over...isa..I was for a while excited reading they might become one but not really sure if that will eventuate ...😭
Abisoye thumbnail
Wait you are confusing me has it been mentioned that the actress playing chani will be leaving the show because if she is still in the show then they will eventually end up together but if she is leaving the show then am not going to be watching the show anymore. I felt like the seperation will be for a while but I will not watch the show anymore if they switch female leads
PretiSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abisoye

Wait you are confusing me has it been mentioned that the actress playing chani will be leaving the show because if she is still in the show then they will eventually end up together but if she is leaving the show then am not going to be watching the show anymore. I felt like the seperation will be for a while but I will not watch the show anymore if they switch female leads

That's true...instead if keeping us ardent fans glued to the show...it seems they want to lose us ardent fans who love arjun n chandini chemistry...for a while is good but please don't make it long...I m already so upset in the twist...I only wish I don't end up seeing this show as it is my favourite...i hope the creators please make us ardent fans happy but eventually bringing arjun n chandini together...
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Is this show taking a leap??😕