Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
That 's good 👏 ...hope it keeps on increasing
Thks for sharing😊
Edited by Ziva01 - 6 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That is a good start, i was abit worried mostly because of the timeslot it had but thats good rating for a opening week its over 1.0, (Not that i know much about TRP or take notice of it much) Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
ddhyani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gud trp at this time slot. Increase hogi definitely every week. Because the story is gud👏
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Ziva01 and ddhyani, u r welcome guys..it'll definitely increase in the future episodes 😊
@Lennie... Exactly my thoughts.. I myself don't watch it on tv cos of its timeslot, I used to watch the morning 10.30am repeat... But first week of its airing garnered above 1 TRPs is surprising for me... Hope d show gets more audiences in its cumin weeks 👍🏼
crispsy thumbnail
What are thw rival channels show ratings in this slot?
But the ratingbis very good considering last Zeetv show on this slot never touched 1 on its life span. Also guys recommend this show to people you interact with on social media or in real life coz this show is good and many people needs to watch. Some may not know about this. So recommand it. Due to my busy schedule, i am not getting much time to be active on instagram twitter to promote this show.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Check this person's twitter for TRPs and other channel shows too
Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

What are thw rival channels show ratings in this slot?
But the ratingbis very good considering last Zeetv show on this slot never touched 1 on its life span. Also guys recommend this show to people you interact with on social media or in real life coz this show is good and many people needs to watch. Some may not know about this. So recommand it. Due to my busy schedule, i am not getting much time to be active on instagram twitter to promote this show.

the show on colors which started on same date and same time slot has trip 1.5..it's a comedy come horror drama..i Thot the show won't do good trp wise..but still I'm happy 1.1in the first week..Please guys..spread bat this show as much as possible..this show deserves more trp
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Does anyone know which shows come on the same time slot???
crispsy thumbnail
^ Belan wali bahu? But regardless of trp i want CV to keep the essence of the characters and show because it will attract more fans in future. This show is good.
@Lennie thank you.