Wait, what? BB11's Benafsha says she never dated Varun Sood

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Wait, what? Bigg Boss 11's Benafsha Soonawalla says she never dated Varun Sood

• January 25, 2018
  •  UPDATED 12:42 IST

When Roadies star Benafsha Soonawalla entered the Bigg Boss 11 house, there was a strong buzz that she was dating reality TV star Varun Sood. Although the couple never came out in open about their romance, they didn't deny it as well.

So when Priyank and Benafsha started flirting on the show, they made it clear to the viewers that their special someones are waiting for them outside the house, and that there was nothing going on between the two. It's another thing that the two were later spotted getting cosy in the same bed, and their intimacy was discussed in detail by the housemates.

And then after coming out of the house, Benafsha shocked everyone by saying that Priyank is like her brother. "Varun (Sood) knows me very well. And he was scared because people were saying rubbish about me. I am the most loyal girl ever," she had said.

She also termed her closeness with Priyank a big joke. "I didn't do anything for the game. If I had to do anything for the game then I would have done that long ago. My sense of humour is something that people wouldn't understand. It's weird. Trust me the whole thing with Priyank was all a big joke."

Varun, in fact posted a cute video with the BB 11 star, after her eviction, saying her stint in the reality show has made him fall for her even more.

"The first thing she said after looking at the havoc and confusion created outside 'bhais ki aakh sab ki you come here hug me I missed you.' You played like a gem and were easily the cutest, lovable and nicest person in the house. Seriously, what is this girl. Makes me fall for her more every time. You guys will get your answers super soon, for now I've to take her out for sushi," he wrote.

And interestingly, she has now again changed her statement about Varun. "I am not dating anyone right now and was not dating anyone even before going to Bigg Boss. Aap log ko kuch pata nahi aur kuch bhi bolte rehte ho," she told Spotboye.

Really Ben?

https://www.indiatoday.in/television/what-s-hot/story/wait-what-bigg-boss-11-s-benafsha-soonawalla-says-she-never-dated-varun-sood-1153834-2018-01-25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twisterfry thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tf?? She is so confused lol
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Varun said in an IV that " Priyank has his girl outside BB house and my girl is inside" 
so..
Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Priyank ko Bhai boli h ye bhi bhool jayegi kuch din me

I won't be surprised if I get some news about her and priyank ðŸ˜³
StarryNight15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She has some major Amnesia issues going on. One minute she says something and the next she says something completely different. The whole last week of journey she claimed having feelings for Priyank, then gets eliminated and starts shouting on top of her lungs that they share a Bro Sis relationship. Then she was friendly with Hina and considered her to be sweet but a week later she wanted to slap her. She scares me lol
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
She confessed abt her some disease na?was it amnesia ?she actually looks like mentally not balanced 
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
but show pe to ben bola tha , bahar uske BF hai ...ab keya ho geye 
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bachpan mein horlicks wala doodh piya hota toh aisa nahi hota.