Class problem and overall

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Star Bharat has started with some very interesting serials like Kaal Bhairav Rahasya, Nimki Mukhiya, Saam Daam Daand bhed and Keya Haal Hai Mr. Panchal. But don't know what problem is with this time slot. At first Ayushman Bhava which turned in to a total flop serial which couldn't survive for long. Now this new serial. Except Kanhaya each and every single performers in this serial has over acting and over make up problem. Specially Dali. Her hand and legs absolutely don't math with her facial make up. Her face is always with over whitening properties and too loud. So when they show her legs or hand those looks like working class. Absolutely not classy. She needs to put balanced makeup so that it matches with her leg and hand.

About the story ---it is the common story of 80s or before that. Couldn't think of a driver or a servant marrying a rich girl chahey who ladki pagol kiun naa ho. This is like provoking all sorts of taxi drivers and servants to stalk rich girls. Dali's problems are- drinking, going to disco and cannot control herself, wasting of money and earning nothing or nikamma...and yes attitude problem. But I can't blame her attitude. Her attitude is the result of her entire family, hypocrite family. Dadaji toh aise daanveer bante hai. But he gives all sorts of jobs to people who doesn't deserve those just because he knows them. Then he asks loyalty from them. People who doesn't deserve respect or position and gets that will always do what they are doing. Except Barima all the people are ungrateful to Dadaji and they are after polluting the relationship between Dali and Dadaji.

It's India where some people can't buy their food. For 1000rs ppl can murder other. Here Dadaji is angry because Dali doesn't wear gold ornaments? Demag toh Dadaji ji ki thik karana hai...not Dali. Saari is nice dress. But that is just a dress. If someone feels uncomfortable she should not be forced .sp not a servant. Tu naukar hai...family nehi. More than that baharwala mard. Why he doesn't wear dhoti/lungi India's national wear? I just felt so irritating the way Dadaji felt happy when the naukar caught Dali. Yes. He saved her life. Ok. Thank you. Be grateful. Khushi hone kaa baat toh nehi. Be grateful. Help Kanhaya if he needs or give him respect that's it. What is the need to be happy and say after marriage what her husband will do with her? Who pati hai...shaadi ka matlab samajhte ho? How dare he compares that with some outsider. May be the way the story is going on they will show a marriage between a naukar and malkin. So tacky! Back dated and anti social concept by God! And the makers...pervert hai keya?

What is the sorrow of the servants? Why malkin doesn't share things with them? We too work. My Boss goes home in BMW when I run for a taxi or a bus. I don't want or cry for his BMW.  Class ka khyal toh karo. You are servant. Why malik will share his money or luxury with you? You come there to work...get the salary and be  loyal to your job just like we are with our boss. If Boss is kind to us we too help our boss as a part of humanity...that doesn't mean we deserve his property or marry his son/daughter.

This serial is just bringing back anti social activities for which our society is fighting. Either improve or... I hope this to ends like Ayshman Bhava. 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Star Bharat has started with some very interesting serials like Kaal Bhairav Rahasya, Nimki Mukhiya, Saam Daam Daand bhed and Keya Haal Hai Mr. Panchal. But don't know what problem is with this time slot. At first Ayushman Bhava which turned in to a total flop serial which couldn't survive for long. Now this new serial. Except Kanhaya each and every single performers in this serial has over acting and over make up problem. Specially Dali. Her hand and legs absolutely don't math with her facial make up. Her face is always with over whitening properties and too loud. So when they show her legs or hand those looks like working class. Absolutely not classy. She needs to put balanced makeup so that it matches with her leg and hand.

About the story ---it is the common story of 80s or before that. Couldn't think of a driver or a servant marrying a rich girl chahey who ladki pagol kiun naa ho. This is like provoking all sorts of taxi drivers and servants to stalk rich girls. Dali's problems are- drinking, going to disco and cannot control herself, wasting of money and earning nothing or nikamma...and yes attitude problem. But I can't blame her attitude. Her attitude is the result of her entire family, hypocrite family. Dadaji toh aise daanveer bante hai. But he gives all sorts of jobs to people who doesn't deserve those just because he knows them. Then he asks loyalty from them. People who doesn't deserve respect or position and gets that will always do what they are doing. Except Barima all the people are ungrateful to Dadaji and they are after polluting the relationship between Dali and Dadaji.

It's India where some people can't buy their food. For 1000rs ppl can murder other. Here Dadaji is angry because Dali doesn't wear gold ornaments? Demag toh Dadaji ji ki thik karana hai...not Dali. Saari is nice dress. But that is just a dress. If someone feels uncomfortable she should not be forced .sp not a servant. Tu naukar hai...family nehi. More than that baharwala mard. Why he doesn't wear dhoti/lungi India's national wear? I just felt so irritating the way Dadaji felt happy when the naukar caught Dali. Yes. He saved her life. Ok. Thank you. Be grateful. Khushi hone kaa baat toh nehi. Be grateful. Help Kanhaya if he needs or give him respect that's it. What is the need to be happy and say after marriage what her husband will do with her? Who pati hai...shaadi ka matlab samajhte ho? How dare he compares that with some outsider. May be the way the story is going on they will show a marriage between a naukar and malkin. So tacky! Back dated and anti social concept by God! And the makers...pervert hai keya?

What is the sorrow of the servants? Why malkin doesn't share things with them? We too work. My Boss goes home in BMW when I run for a taxi or a bus. I don't want or cry for his BMW.  Class ka khyal toh karo. You are servant. Why malik will share his money or luxury with you? You come there to work...get the salary and be  loyal to your job just like we are with our boss. If Boss is kind to us we too help our boss as a part of humanity...that doesn't mean we deserve his property or marry his son/daughter.

This serial is just bringing back anti social activities for which our society is fighting. Either improve or... I hope this to ends like Ayshman Bhava. 🤢

I second you. 

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even the promo was atrocious. I could not get past 2 episodes! ðŸ˜†
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Story doesn't move its boring.
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ugh the overacting!! *covers ears in pain* I've seen the girl in Bengali serials before; I don't watch those often but ppl tend to overact...this girl clearly doesn't know how to act properly! Every scene she is screaming, shouting, pointing fingers, calling people names...no matter how old they are?? How come everyone has to keep quiet and be nice around her and she can abuse anybody?? Her entire character is annoying, rude and completely unlikable...and yet CVs want us to empathise with her??
Quite a joke of a show sadly, I think the premise itself would have made a fun show like the movie Bawarchi, but incompetent actors have ruined it.