Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hina might be busy performing task and winning shitload of money for Shinde so that Shinde can spend her remaining jobless life on that khairaati money 😉
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Hina might be busy performing task and winning shitload of money for Shinde so that Shinde can spend her remaining jobless life on that khairaati money 😉

Aren't you the same one who lost her capability of logical reasoning in the other post? I can see it clearly now. ðŸ˜†
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
I am looking for Moral police of Forum  jo anti shilpa post pe daude chale aate hain apne naaron ke saath  
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hina can never win my respect ever again no matter what she does. Just hate her.🤢 always got negative vibes from her since YRKKH.
astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

I am looking for Moral police of Forum  jo anti shilpa post pe daude chale aate hain apne naaron ke saath  

But ye post toh funny hai? ðŸ˜³
astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnala-

Hina can never win my respect ever again no matter what she does. Just hate her.🤢 always got negative vibes from her since YRKKH.

Yeah me too. I liked her so much when KKK started. I thought she was doing well but in that very show, she completely changed my view on herself and in this show it's been cemented lol
DivineAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

Yeah me too. I liked her so much when KKK started. I thought she was doing well but in that very show, she completely changed my view on herself and in this show it's been cemented lol

Off topic but she was not on good terms with her on screen husband either. And there was news about her throwing tantrums on the sets. But never thought she could be this much vile. It was beyond my expectation.
astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnala-

Off topic but she was not on good terms with her on screen husband either. And there was news about her throwing tantrums on the sets. But never thought she could be this much vile. It was beyond my expectation.

I never watched that show so didn't know anything about her. But having watched Karan Mehra last year, he was such a sweet person, I can see how Hina must have done some badtameezi. BTW see how Karan never boasted about the 8 saal ka show he did!! He never even once boasted about it AFAIR. Says a lot about Hina, doesn't it? 
DivineAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

I never watched that show so didn't know anything about her. But having watched Karan Mehra last year, he was such a sweet person, I can see how Hina must have done some badtameezi. BTW see how Karan never boasted about the 8 saal ka show he did!! He never even once boasted about it AFAIR. Says a lot about Hina, doesn't it? 

Yeah I liked Both Karan and his wife in NB. They were both sweet persons. After watching Hina on BB I can understand why she behaved badly with Karan. I guess her attitude in KKK was fake and she was acting there. She was completely different there which doesn't go with her real off screen personality.