OMG Prince and Yuvika engaged

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I justtt read this. WTH! So someone actually found true love on Bigg Boss!! But I thought theirs was completely for show...I am so shocked. Why do I keep getting this feeling though that Yuvika sort of used Prince? I thought she was really chalaak in her own season. I hate Prince but feel a bit bad for him that he might be getting duped. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
I cant forget  her fake khushi over her elimination
Wow ab main diwali ghar jaa ke manaaungi🤣
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chingaari

I cant forget  her fake khushi over her elimination

Wow ab main diwali ghar jaa ke manaaungi🤣

Seriously I just can't. Ye log itna fakeness kyun machate hain. It's okay to be sad yaar. As if everyone doesn't know how desperate these people are to stay in the house ðŸ˜•
Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wht? really?
I thought they were faking it😆
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to them!

I never felt that she used him, he fell for her and she always dodged the question and she was out in 4 weeks. Although I felt she was someone who was veeerrryyy camera conscious, i agree with @chingaari her happiness on her elimination was fake. It was obvious she wanted to stay longer.

Nora was the one who used him 😆 she even said before entering she will get close to him, she only managed to stick around because of the fake love angle, who can forget that stupid dating task and then that cringeworthy date? And then they never met after the show 🤣