Hina Khan won't mind taking part in the next season of Nach Baliye

dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hina Khan interacted with fans for the first time after coming out of the Bigg Boss house. She went Live from her official Twitter handle and answered to some of the questions that her fans threw at her. Now that Bigg Boss 11 is over, Hinas fans can't wait for her to announce her next project. So when a fan asked Hina about that, Hina said, "It's been only a week since I have come out. There are a couple of projects that have been offered, and I am considering a few of them. Everything is at an initial stage. I want to take a break first and then yes, eventually I have work. So I'll be back. There is a project, which I have to start in a few days, but I don't want to do that. I want to take a break. People will know about my next project sooner or later.

When another fan pointed out that her dancing skills are amazing and asked her if she will take part in the next season of Nach Baliye with her boyfriend, Rocky Jaiswal, Hina said, "Are they? I don't think so. In fact, after coming out of the house, someone told me that I should take training in dancing. So I don't think I am a very good dancer. But yes, since Ro (as she calls him) is a good dancer and he loves to dance, so I can Nach for him.

Well, that's some good news then. So someone from the casting team of Nach Baliye, if you are reading this, Hina won't mind doing the show this year. Anyway, what are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments below

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/hina-khan-wont-mind-taking-part-in-the-next-season-of-nach-baliye-with-boyfriend-rocky-jaiswal/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamnaSharif_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
would love to see Hina and Luv in Nach Baliyeh too. 
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Great News , I really Adore Rocky very much .. love to see him On Screen again ...
Edited by opsora2090 - 6 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good going Hina, thats the spirit, be happy, be positive and move ahead in lifeπŸ‘πŸΌ
"Pappu can't dance saala" iss gaane mai pappu ko Hina se replace kardo, outcome wohi rahegi.. nach baliye πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Ricepudding92

I hope Rocky can dance...bcs Hina cant dance to save her life...not saying with a bias..my 55 yr old aunty said she doesnt hv rhythm πŸ˜†

Song ki rhythm ek taraf hina ka jhatka dance ek taraf, koi lachak nahi kuch nahi no flexibility, she was the worst dancer of all seasons combined.
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ricepudding92

I hope Rocky can dance...bcs Hina cant dance to save her life...not saying with a bias..my 55 yr old aunty said she doesnt hv rhythm πŸ˜†

Are she is SP bahu. If she joins NB then next Khairati winner tag isse hi Milne Wala Hai. πŸ€£ dance na bhi aaye to bhi chalega. Channel ki ladli Jo Hai.😳
lol i told you guys
she has a lot of interest in this show nach baliye