Hina has withdrawn from the media; I did send her an invite though.&qu

dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Yesterday night saw Bigg Boss Season 11 contestant Arshi Khan's party turn into a reunion ground for all the contestants from the Bigg Boss house.

Present at the party were Vikas GuptaAkash Dadlani, Jyoti Kumari, Mehjabi Siddiqui, Priyank SharmaSambhavna SethAyaz Ahmed and Sabyasachi Satpathy.

We asked her if she sent an invite to Hina Khan as well, to which she said, "Well, she has completely withdrawn from the media, but since I had my party, I sent her the invite. In fact, she did see the message as well but I got no reply."

Hina did not turn up for the party, and in fact, Shilpa Shinde couldn't make it to the party either.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/43500-hina-has-withdrawn-from-the-media-i-did-send-her-an-invite-thoug.htm

Edited by dany89 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hina Khan 🤢 I could never stand her!

Good of Arshie you did your part!

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ab to Arshi bhi Anti Hina ho gayi. Kya expose Kia Hina ko. Loved how she trolled her on EKR.🤣
BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hina be Like : Ye Kab hua?? ðŸ˜• I didn't get any message ðŸ¤—
😆
StarryNight15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ummm Arshi insulted her on EKR and called her a Wahiyaat Auraat and in all her interviews she was spewing venom against her... so why would she show up for the party 🥱
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Coz Hina was partying with the people she loves. She went out with Ro, Rohan and Kanchi and they had an amazing time together. Probably, she wanted to stay away from media for some time, which is understandable. But what I dont understand is that how does anything Hina does or doesnt do become a news? Can't the media publish better stuff about khairati winner?
AsMik23 thumbnail
Arshi is the biggest flip!
First Hina is really good...to this now.
Shilpa deserves to win and I truly wish wo jeetein ...to Shilps didnt deserve to win...Shilpa ye shilpa wo!
Kahin to tiko Arshi!

I liked her but what she is doing and saying now is just ..

dany89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

Coz Hina was partying with the people she loves. She went out with Ro, Rohan and Kanchi and they had an amazing time together. Probably, she wanted to stay away from media for some time, which is understandable. But what I dont understand is that how does anything Hina does or doesnt do become a news? Can't the media publish better stuff about khairati winner?

Agree.
dany89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peace224

Ummm Arshi insulted her on EKR and called her a Wahiyaat Auraat and in all her interviews she was spewing venom against her... so why would she show up for the party 🥱

I would do the same.😆
shouves thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hina didn't attend, cause arshi didn't call her and talk. Will u go to any party just with a watsapp message?
There is something called courtesy. 
Arshi just send a text and didn't call. We ordinary people also take such things into consideration and hello she is Hina Khan .One of top tv actresses in history of Indian tv industry. Why. Shouldn't she mind.