Shilpa: True Rockstar and Winner In and Out of B.B.!!!

gaya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Phew!! What a historic week it was last week for Shilpa and the girl is still rocking it every where she goes .. be it in her never ending interviews with media or COlors EKR... She is still rocking it in this forum by both lovers and haters alike... In the entertainment industry any publicity is good... so keep it rocking girl!! Your humongous fan following will support your journey.. so feel free to talk your mind/heart and leave the rest!!! There may be instances when she does dig the past, but it is very much necessary to build the necessary connections with her B.B. journey... glad she is not clinging to anyone in the name of friendships!!!

I see other B.B. celebs being diplomatic post eviction.. these are the ones who had friends and family fight their battles in social media for 3 plus months to support them!!! Shilpa family has maintained their class and dignity tilll date, and a few celebs supported her during her stay in the house!!! Be it inside and outside, she is choosing to speak her mind by herself... so that is commendable, fearless and courageous!!! Her interviews are a delight to watch and her answers are honest!!!! Keep going girl... your beautiful and strong personality won you the B.B. title and fans and your talents will take your career to bigger heights!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True rockstar indeed. Still people are obsessive for her. She has a fan following which Never achieved by any BB contestant. I am glad and very happy to be her fan from the start and will always be
gaya1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adithya_sid

True rockstar indeed. Still people are obsessive for her. She has a fan following which Never achieved by any BB contestant. I am glad and very happy to be her fan from the start and will always be

Of course fans for life!!
adithya_sid thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaya1234

Of course fans for life!!

Yep fan for life
omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Indeed she is a true rock-star 👏⭐️
I really wish to see her achieving more success and happiness. She deserve all. 

One of the greatest thought i ever read is 

"The more deeper your feelings are is very hard to express " I really found this one applicable to Shilpa.

She couldn't express herself many many times. ITs purly bcz of that ⭐️
adithya_sid thumbnail

Originally posted by: omika23

Indeed she is a true rock-star👏⭐️

"The more deeper your feelings are is very hard to express " I really found this one applicable to Shilpa.

She couldn't express herself many many times. ITs purly bcz of that⭐️

Nicely explained about shilpa because of this reason she misunderstood a lot. But still I fail to understand. She was totally unknown stranger for me before three and half months. How well lots is fans like me understands her by Just seeing her in B.B. house. How come others don't understand her. Either they are jealous of her or really hate her that much that they don't want to understand her
Rainy_rams thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shilpa is the true entertainer and she deserves the win in every angle. Good luck for her future, she will shine in everything she does
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

For me Shilpa played her game very well n achieved positive result in her favour. I am proud fan of her and wish her all the very best for her future  

gaya1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Amrita

For me Shilpa played her game very well n achieved positive result in her favour. I am proud fan of her and wish her all the very best for her future

Exactly, B.B. is a game of your personality and how you can rise and shine in the right path given the extreme situations and people!! It's not just about tasks and captaincy!!! It's about your story and your growth... she evolved beautifully each day ... her energy and enthusiasm can't be replaced by anyone
gaya1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: omika23

Indeed she is a true rock-star👏⭐️

She couldn't express herself many many times. ITs purly bcz of that⭐️

I am not sure why she feels she can't express herself!! She chooses the limited right words to speak and has expressed her philosophical thoughts and values beautifully several times! She can't twist or manipulate or be loud with words... that's all!!!