Luv Tyagi to do Splitsvilla after Bigg Boss Season 11

dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Bigg Boss season 11 contestant Luv Tyagi has grabbed all the limelight after being in the top 5 of Bigg Boss. Apart from that, he has also gained a lot of female fan following.

The contestant could not make it to the finals but he definitely won hearts with his stay in the house.

Reports now suggest that Luv has signed the papers for entering Splistvilla. It is said that the heads of Viacom 18 wanted to be associated with Luv yet again and they felt Splitsvilla would be the perfect show given the kind of female fan following he has. This will also be fruitful for both the parties.

Reports also suggest that the show will go on floor in March and till then, he cannot work in any project.

Well, we are sure that Luv will be apt for this dating show.

What do you think about this? Let us know in the comments below.
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/43493-luv-tyagi-to-do-splitsvilla-after-bigg-boss-season-11.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Happy for luv .. but personally i feel It is bad move .. Luv deserves more good project 
StarryNight15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This will just ruin things for him, he should just wait for good projects
Delete_my_id thumbnail
Splitsvilla is another show which is fixed to the core, not sure if he needs that kind of exposure, he needs to work towards his goal so should take projects more attuned to his growth path, maybe should join national school of drama to hone his acting skills, doing shows can only take you that further. That's how Ayushmann differentiated himself from Ranvijay...hope he makes correct choices, life is all about choices we make and path we choose, good luck to him..
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What did this guy do before Big Boss?

On the show he seemed too introverted to work in entertainment.
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
log splitsvilla karne ke baad BB aate hain yeh BB karke splitsvilla kar raha hai
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elim

log splitsvilla karne ke baad BB aate hain yeh BB karke splitsvilla kar raha hai

I was thinking the same thing 😆
insight555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
KKK is better than splitsvilla ... Also luv seems kinda shy .. not quite fit for splitsvilla ... BB me to Hina n apna naam sath me Lene par itna Bura maan gya tha
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bad choice if true. He should try and get into Khatron ke khiladi, or some tv show/web series made for the young audience. He has said he wants to act so that could be a good start.

He made a following for himself from BB, splitsvilla is a step down.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: insight555

KKK is better than splitsvilla ... Also luv seems kinda shy .. not quite fit for splitsvilla ... BB me to Hina n apna naam sath me Lene par itna Bura maan gya tha

Exactly ... Luv should participate at KKK8 .. perfect for him..or any dance show like jhalak dikh laja .. or any youth based serial ..Split-villa ... ummm .. .. Phirbhi All the best luvo