Flip PR Drive - VG Responds

-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Vikas Gupta filed criminal case against Shilpa Shinde? Here's what Vikas has to say

Indianexpress.com got in touch with Vikas Gupta to know the reality about the case and Shilpa Shinde's statement and he said, "Bigg Boss is over and it has ended with grace. Why dig up old graves now?"

Written by Sana Farzeen | Mumbai | Published: January 22, 2018 2:17 pm

Bigg Boss 11 is over but the buzz around it is yet to die down. Be it the contestants partying together or holding grudges and bitching about each other in media, they are currently the newsmakers. When the winner of the season, Shilpa Shinde, spoke about her past, it soon became headlines. Her animosity with ex-channel head of &TV Vikas Gupta is no more a secret and when she spoke about him filing a criminal case against her in the past, the statement became the talk of the town.

In her interview to Mumbai Mirror, Shilpa had mentioned, "Vikas Gupta knew that I was going to come in Bigg Boss 11 and he had kept all things ready so that I do not get in the show. They filed a criminal case against me as soon as they came to know that I was going into Bigg Boss. I am not saying that Vikas Gupta is the main culprit but the roots of all this started with him, along with the producer of the Bhabhiji Ghar Pe Hai. As a programming head, he could have settled a lot of things earlier too but I remember him saying that Main aapko ghar pe bithaunga.

Indianexpress.com got in touch with Vikas to know the reality about the case and Shilpa's statement. Hearing us out, he said with a smile, "I really don't want to believe all this and neither do I want to comment on any of these stupid things. Bigg Boss is over and it has ended with grace. Why dig up old graves now? I would only request everyone to please keep me out of this flip PR drive.

We tried to further prod him but he maintained his stance, "I just want to keep the positivity between us and pray that god gives Shilpa a lot of happiness. I have nothing more to say.

------------------------

"Flip PR Drive" ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yadavneha thumbnail

Vikas Gupta's reaction on Shilpa Shinde's latest allegations on him is not to be missed

Shilpa revealed that Vikas Gupta filed a criminal case against her

By Vinod Talreja | Published: January 22, 2018 3:10 pm
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
comments
Vikas Gupta's reaction on Shilpa Shinde's latest allegations on him is not to be missed

It's more than a week since Bigg Boss 11 wrapped up, but the contestants don't seem to be in a mood to let the bygones be bygones. Especially, the winner, Shilpa Shinde, who still has some shocking things to say about Vikas Gupta. If you will remember, Vikas had clearly said that he was unaware about Shilpa's participation in Bigg Boss 11. He also said that had he known that he will have to stay with Shilpa under one roof for three months, he wouldn't have come on-board. For those of you who don't know, more than two years back, Shilpa quit &TV's popular show, Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain! alleging the producers and Vikas, who was the programming head of the channel then, of mental harassment. And then we all saw what all happened between Shilpa and Vikas on Bigg Boss 11. During the course of the show, there came a point of time when they became friends. And by the end of it, they were atleast cordial to each other.

However, now in an interview with Mumbai Mirror couple of days back, Shilpa revealed that Vikas already knew that she was going to come in Bigg Boss 11, and that he had filed a criminal case against her. "Vikas Gupta knew that I was going to come in Bigg Boss 11 and he had kept all things ready so that I do not get in the show. They filed a criminal case against me as soon as they came to know that I was going into Bigg Boss. I am not saying that Vikas Gupta is the main culprit but the roots of all this started with him, along with the producer of the Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain. As a programming head, he could have settled a lot of things earlier too but I remember him saying that main aapko ghar pe bithaunga.' 

When we got in touch with Vikas and asked for his reactions on Shilpa's recent statements, he said, "I have no interest in all this anymore. Bigg Boss has ended on a really happy note for me and I wish to keep it that way. All the best for everyone else.

Clearly, Vikas doesn't want to go back in the past, and well, that's the right thing to do. What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments below.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shilpa dinging her grave. Infact Vikas should file case against shilpa for accusing him of casting couch.
yadavneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ricepudding92

He wants to move on...that's why he made his brother post an edited video of Shilpa on twitter..

he is watching Bb 24*7 reposting vids...anyways pls tell VG Shilpa fans are desperate to detach her name with this guy..but like Shilpa said VG's PR is waiting to take out one negative word out of an article make a headline...

In the interviews. How many times have you watched Shilpa talk about VG unless asked my stupid media 🤢

She doesn't analyse his game...and go on and on

he is liking videos and posting them only for his fans
who are always waiting for his one reply and one like on their videos

he never posted anything about shilpa 
he never said anything bad about shilpa in his interview

so stop this 
he really wants to move on
there are many things beside shilpa and bigg boss

he is busy and is basking in his own glory so let it be

siddharth is his brother who is very atached to him he wanted to clear his brothers name
thats it

edited
Edited by mnx12 - 6 years ago
2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ricepudding92

Thanks,,,VG needs to follow this advice more than anyoneesle and his followers...

He already following it so his followers but I think  Devi ji & her followers her not following it..at first learn to my Ur own business then lecture others to do it. Devi's fans r always stalking him & his family.. that shows how much u people r really moved on. Kya video ki baat Laga ke rakha hai..it had been weeks when he did it not now...& His brother has every right to do it.. any family has that right to post old video of that women who were talking shit about his brother on national television...I think u or I also would do the same if we were in his place. Vikas did not say anything wrong about that women even after his fans asked him to do...even if he said something he has every single right after whatever he went through.. which so called queen of urs call Masti ... this kind of sick mentality she had...so her followers . ðŸ¤¢
s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It could be also both knew who all are coming before the show started and now clarifying this means contradicting previous statement..
I didn't see any video ss saying this except two articles..
This article is Damage control for both 😆
I didn't get this flip pr drive... I think it was directed towards media   ðŸ˜•Edited by s2397 - 6 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vikas is nice. If Shilpa really does want to dig her own grave further then go for it Shilpa but she should remember that Vikas can easily file a case of defamantion and win it. 
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Vikas..

Yu Shilpa Jeet ke bhi Abhi bhi looser jaise negative hai yeh 🤢
SoShy thumbnail
Great response...
I do wish though that Vikas really files a case against SS for everything she spoke about him...
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Vikas wants to move on. He is not watching BB and spreading positivity but Shilpa is still in BB mode .