Is watching old season entertaining?

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
How many of you have watched old  BB seasons?
Is it entertaining if we know the outcome of season ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
I think it depends from person to person.

I remember during season 8 I watched it after the finale had happened and I knew who who and then I started watching it since it seemed like a good season. So I'm fine with it happening that way
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Muje season 1 and 2 dekhna hai cuz I've read so much good stuff about them on here lekin kahin online mil he nahi rahe 
LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: s**ttySavitri

Muje season 1 and 2 dekhna hai cuz I've read so much good stuff about them on here lekin kahin online mil he nahi rahe

forget season 1 and 2 you can't even find full episodes for season 7 and 8 online anymore even I really wanted to watch the old seasons 😭
srkskak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Season 1 in my opinion was boring especially due to fake showmance and Amit Sadh's melodramatic behaviour over missing his then gf.

The only saving grace of that season in my opinion was Rakhi and Kashmira's over the top yet hilarious fights.

Season 2 was entertaining even though almost all the housemates were unlikable. The reason was daily fights and arguing among the wild contestants.

Raja, Sambhavna, Payal, Rahul etc all daily supplied viewers with over the top and wild antics including throwing buckets of water on each other's beds and the top 4 escaping the house through the roof to get food from a nearby restaurant as none of them knew how to cook and BB wasn't providing them cooked food despite the top 4's repeated pleads.

Remember the day when Ben pulled Akash's hair this season and all the chaos surrounding it? That sort of thing happened a lot in that season.
chandni_barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Season 1 and season 2 were very funny and the contestants were real  in the beginning since they did not much about the concept of the show.I rememeber ravi kishan was the only contestant who tried to remove the cameras.Than rakhi's rage for making ginger paste in her cup.Rahul telling the housemates that rakhi thinks that the males of the house go to the bathroom and do dirty stuff thinking about her lol.Than dancing session was very funny.Kashmira's bitching and instigating moments First few days started at a slow pace but that season was interesting later on.Rakhi and kashmira shah were negative queens of that season .
omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Watch season 2. Its super fun and entertaining. Not much  negativity.
Zilfi
Rahul M - Is fun full to masti . He is fun to watch
Raja Chaudary 

Only sambhavna - i didnt enjoy much. Bcz of loud thats all.

But bcz of  boys gang - I will watch season 2. 

I like season 4 too. Samir Soni 👏
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have seen season 1 and I must say the contestants there were much genuine and as the new seasons started coming up the filth also increased and people got an idea what the public likes to see.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Season 4 was unique ... then 6,7,8 n 11 r equal entertaining for me  😃 Edited by opsora2090 - 6 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Salman ruined BB experience as show progressed. 
S1 was simple, raw and fun! Rakhi and Kashmira made that season.