Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NaIrA_KhAn thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Note that gopi was not sent to jail. She stabbed Radha, but radha survived. Radha was then sent for indore jail and mental hospital.
Beautiful modi mansion is shown from outisde. Many cars are shown parked, fountains, a swimming pool, a huge garden is shown. The inside is shown.

@Modi Mansion

Renovated modi mansion is shown. Beige, cream, and brownish western dcor is shown. Modern furnitue, and sophisticated dcor, candles are shown burning. A wall is shown beside the mandir. 5 frames are shown with garlands. Parag, Baa, Rashi and Kinjal Dhawal s portraits are shown with garlands. A woman is shown blurred. She is shwon walking through the hall ways. She is shown in long brown hair, cyan designer saree, sleveless designer blouse, long earrings. Her face is revealed (lovey sasan). Another room is shown, a woman is shown blurred in reading a book. She is shwon in a bit greyish bunned hair, pearl saree, chained specs. Her face is revealed (rupal patel). Kitchen is shown in white ceramic dcor. Hetal is shown instructing servats. She is shown in a long golden blouse, green saree, diamond necklace , bunned hair, bindi and sindoor. Finally, a woman is shown lighting a diya in front of the portraits . her face is revealed (devoleena bhattachargee). Gopi is shown in a red designer sraee, short sleeved blouse, french braided hairs. She smiles.
A melodious voice is heard singing aarti in the mandir.

@Sahir Samar's room.

A boy is shown yawning.

Ufff, today again early morning aarti. All my sleep is disturbed !!!

He pouts. His face is revealed and its (paras babbar), Sahir . the other side of the room is shown. Aanother young boy is shown doing push ups. He is shwon in a black vest.

Oh no!!! buddy. We are late again. C'mon leave ur sleep, im leaving my girlfriend behind. Coz aarti is important.

His face is shwon (pratap hada ). Samamr kisses his dumpbell and smirks. Sahir gets up from bed, and both of them run off.

Mandir is shown. All are shown gathered. The voice is heard, a speaker is shown playing. A girl comes and switches the speaker off.. (sonam lamba) Vidya is shown, she is shown in a red churridar, sleeveless, with short earrings, highlighted hair.

Vidya ma!! Still that day is not come that kanha ji will listen to speaers aarti. So what if di is not here. Im there na...

Vidya smiles., she starts singing hey gopal krishna aarti. All listen to the aarti, arti ends.
Ahem and jigar are shown in 3 piece suits. They smile. Vidya gives parasad to all ,and feeds sahir and samamr ,with her hands. Gopi cups her face

Gopi Vidya, thnkoyu so much beta. U are doing so much for us. U have chnaged urslef completely so that we and meera ae comfortable.

Vidya its ok maa. U know na I love singing. Be it bollywood songs or aarti. And I can do anything for meera di. After all even she had done...

Sahir and samar nod no to viidya. Vidya stops. Gopi smiles.

@ Dining Table

A girl is shown coming down stais. She is shown in a deep purple bodycon dress, and open hairs. Her face is revealed, (tanya sharma ), meera is shown. She comes down and sits beside vidya. Hetal comes and replaces Meera' oats with aloo paratha.

Hetal meera dikra, come on. Finish this quickly. Leave ur grass foods for tods\ay. Ur badi dadi made ur favorite dish.

Hetal cups meeera's face. Meera jerks off her hand . she stands up .

Meera oh please badi dadi.!! Enough ha. I told u many times I don't love anything that I loved before. Why don't u understand??? And how dare u touch me with ur oily hands. I told that I love hygeine. But no one listens. !!

Ahem meera. What kind of way is that to talk to kakiji?

Meera- oh pls dad. I know very well what to do and how to do. Im going out, and ill be late. And dare if u sned ur stupid tolu molu behind me to spy. Understand ??? u better understand!!

Meera storms off. Paridhi gets angry. Gopi is shown looking at it. She is shown making garlands in mandir.

@ mandir

Gopi talks to rashi's frame. She nods her head in disbelief.

Gopi did u see rashi ben?? Ur meeru has become so insolent. She has no manners at all. U only tell her how to behave with elders.

Gopi smiles and walks away. Jidhi are shown looking at her .
Jigar did u see pari ? bhabhi is hiding so much pain behind that smile. 2 years ago everything changed.

Paridhi yes jigs, I know.

Pari notices jigars mood is bad and decides to cheer him up.

Pari bbut one thing did not change .

Jigar what?

Pari u were crazy for me 10 years ago, and today also u r crazy for me!!

Jigar oh really mamdam, but when I have flashback, I rmemeber something else only!

Pari uh...ok ok ..lets change the topic.

Jidhi laughs .

@ Dining

Vidya decides to change everyones mood. Paridhi and gopi comes too.

Vidya um, badi dadi, when will u get tolu molu married?? Even im eager to get bhabhis.

Sahir first u get married.

Gopi yes, brother don't get married before their sister.

Vidya listen all. .i will marry only my dream prince...when I think it's right...U can't force me..Understand...u better understand..!!

Gopi now u r copying meera haan??? Anyways ok meri Jhansi ki rani!.

Pari jigs...looks like we have to get our sons hitched too!!!

Sahir oh..Great news mom!!! By the way ,Which sons????

Pari Sahir!!! Stop joking...

Sahir no mom...pls.. Want to remain ur little baby always..No shadi wadi..

Pari aww!! My baby..Sahir smiles.

Jigar Samar..what about u???
Samar- dad, no arranged marriage for me..I will do only love marriage.

Samar smiles..Paridhi pulls Samar's ears..

@ Road.

Meera is shown driving harshly. She gets flashbacks.

**** Flashback ****

A family is shown leaving.

Woman sorry gopiben, we cant get our son married to her. We will be defamed!

Gopi no sitaben, pls listen to me, meera loves rohit a lot.

Meera- rohit, pls don't do this to me. rohit listen.

Rohit (rohit suchnati ) im sorry meera. I cant. Its over.

The family leaves. Meera falls on the floor crying.

***End of flashback ***

Meera parks the car. She comes out. She rings the bell.

@Suryavanshi mansion.

A huge mansion is shown . door opens. Meera gets inside. The mansion is shown with old tradiitonal, and beautidul cream dcor. Meera shouts on the top of hger lungs .

"Mr. Suryavanshi!!!!! "Mr. Suryavanshi!!!!! "Mr. Suryavanshi!!!!!

A woman is shown. She comes down the stairs. She is shwon in heavy sraee, and makeup, bunned hairs. Her face is revealed. (vandana pathak ) is shown,

Gaura suryavanshi E ladki?? Why r u shouting in my home ha?? Don't u have any manners ?? who are u??

Meera im not talking to u. call Mr. Suryavanshi !!! Mr Suryavanshi.!!!

Gaura- hey ambe ma!! Look at this girl . hey , u donth ave nay shame at all ?? besharam chokri. Cover ur thighs!!

Meera fumes. A man is shown in 4 pcs black suit, specs, shaved beard. He comes down, and revelas his face. (amar upaddhyay) is shown.

Dharam suryavanshi who are u??

Meera lowers her eyes.

Meera mr, suryavanshi, can I talk to u in private?

Dharam ok sure. Come with me.

Meera follows dharam to a study room. Dharam closes the door.

Dharam so?? Who are u?

Meera im meera modi.

Dharam aah ...meera ...after all this, u have come here. U have no shame at all??

Meera I should be ashamed ? no, mr. dharam, u should be. This f**king socity should be. I want my revenge mr, dharam. Bcoz of u , me and my family have suffred a lot. I lost my boyfriend ,my honor, everything.

Dharam. whatevr!

Meera u will understand mr. suryavanshi. U have made my family shed tears of blood. Now, same will happen to u.

Dharam oh really?? What will u do ?? (fumes)

Meera I will do nothing . (smirks ). U will. U will marry me Mr.suryavanshi .

Dharam gets shell shocked. He starts laughing like crazy.

Dharam u have a good sense of humour Ms.Modi

Meera shut up! (smirks)

Dharam u have done ong by giving such a disgusting challenge. Now see what I do to u.

Dharam poushes meera to a wall and blocks her. Mera brethaes heavily.

Meera mr. dhara...

Dharam- I will honor ur sister, and dishonor u. u will hate her. I shall break ur family. wait and watch.

Meera smirks. She pushes him and barges off.

@ Hall way.

Meera comes out and numps into a man. She falls on his arms. He is shown in a black pant, brown blaxer, white t shirt. (varun kapoor ) Varun Suryavanshi is shown.

Meera and Varun get shocked.

paas aaye..
dooriyaan phir bhi kam naa huin
ek adhoori si hamaari kahaani rahi
aasmaan ko zameen, ye zaroori nahi
jaa mile.. jaa mile..
ishq sachcha wahi
jisko milti nahi manzilein.. manzilein..

their eyes are shown.

rang thay, noor tha
jab kareeb tu tha
ek jannat sa tha, ye jahaan
waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa
likh ke chhoD gaya tu kahaan

meera's eyes get tearry. She starts shivering . she runs away. Varun stares at her.

hamari adhoori kahani..
hamari adhoori kahani..

Meera leaves
the mansion.

End of first episode

Precap : Kokila asks Sahir and Samar from where sound came. Sahir syas it was us lauging. Samar gets nervous. Meanwhile, a girl is shown hanging down the balcony railings. Later, A girl bersecks the whole room and breaks furniture. Her face is shown, its vidya. Later, Dharam liplocks Meera and she pecks his chest.

Edited by NaIrA_KhAn - 6 years ago
Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another FF with Dheera. Wonderful. Nice start. Waiting for next part especially hot Dheera kiss
lavishaS thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pollyanna

Another FF with Dheera. Wonderful. Nice start. Waiting for next part especially hot Dheera kiss

second part has been updated by Naira . check it on Telly updates...!