Will Shilpa Shinde ever stop her self-victimization drama?

-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bigg Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde reveals shocking secrets about feud with Vikas Gupta!

According to Shilpa Shinde, Vikas Gupta said, "Aapko toh main ghar par bithaunga"

Written by: India TV Entertainment Desk, New Delhi [ Updated: January 20, 2018 13:02 IST ]

With the season 11 of Bigg Boss getting over, we hoped that the animosity between winner Shilpa Shinde and runner-up Vikas Gupta will vanish in a jiffy. But the fight between them is too complicated to be buried. Both Vikas and Shilpa bonded well in the Bigg Boss house, despite the sour relationship. This gave BB fans a new hope that they will now remain friends outside the house. They did bury their hatchets and became cordial to each other, but they're far from being dubbed as friends'.

Viewers knew that something really bad happened between Shilpa Shinde and Vikas Gupta but nobody knew what it was. Recently, in an interview with Pinkvilla, Shilpa spilled beans on animosity with Vikas. She said that Vikas tried to stop her from entering the show by filing a criminal case against her.

"Salman told me only one thing that I played Bigg Boss with a lot of dignity. I don't know Salman Khan personally and I never felt he was biased towards me. He knows nothing about me personally. And when I came out of the house I was informed that Salman Khan and the channel did a lot of inquiry regarding my past legal matters. Vikas Gupta knew that I was going to come in Bigg Boss 11 and he had kept all things ready so that I do not get in the show. They filed a criminal case against me as soon as they came to know that I was going into Bigg Boss. I am not saying that Vikas Gupta is the main culprit but the roots of all this started with him, alongwith the producer of the Bhabhiji Ghar pe Hai. As a programming head, he could have settled a lot of things earlier too but I remember him saying that 'Main Aapko ghar pe Bithaunga.'"

Shilpa Shinde and Vikas Gupta did agree that they cannot be friends ever. But they don't have any qualms working together. In fact, during a task in Bigg Boss, Vikas Gupta even offered a web series to Shilpa, to which she happily agreed. Meanwhile, Vikas Gupta has announced a new web series on Alt Balaji platform, featuring his friend and former Bigg Boss contestant Priyank Sharma.

-----------------------------------------

Vikas Gupta ne mujhe ghar pe bithaya...boohoo.. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ STFU already ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

Ab toh BB11 ki winner bhi ban gayi Shilpa mata, will you stop spewing venom against VG now? Wasn't this woman saying a few days ago that Vikas wasn't involved in BGPH matter? The way she is still obsessed with him is so creepy. 

More than being happy for herself, she is just busy belittling others. No wonder her ex said that she was never content in life.
Edited by -Ravenclaw- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFrozenl thumbnail
Seriously she really needs to STFU. 
I'm so effin bored of her nautanki. 
Kitna Fake hai yeh woman!
TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can someone tell Shilpa she can stop now and that BB11 is over
Lioness_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Strangely neither has she stopped badmouthing Hina, nor have her fanatic fans
Will fat Hippo ever turn into a slim mean machine like tiger?
Your answer is in above statement
MaYa.B thumbnail
she stopped such act asap BB11 already over 
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Getting tired of her spewing venom against others and trying to project the Bechari Victim image...

Such a bitter and negative person...She needs to constantly belittle others to feel good about herself..

She doesn't seem to be happy or humble about her victory at all...

Soon the media will also get tired of her, just like all the others who were previously associated with her who got tired of her and ran in the opposite direction...

She's starting to give Pooja Missra kind of vibes...No one will take her seriously if she continues like this...

Vihaan2406 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There is no proof that vikas said that to her. But its on national TV what all she has said about him and had done to him. When that controversy happened i had seen her interviews and she was way rude to everyone to the producers, co actors. According to her bhabhiji was a hit only because of her. Vikas was not her friend or family. Why wud he go out of his way and help her especially when she was rude and full of ego. Vikas has said in one of her iv that wo uska decision nahi tha as he was the channel head he had to convey that to her. Ye to wohi baat ho gayi ki vikas akshay kumar blame kare to bring him out of bb instead of accepting the fact that he got less votes.
SoShy thumbnail
God, the show is over, and everyone but her has moved on...

Does she think she can continue her victim drama post BB and she may land some movie or tv show offers? Edited by SoShy - 6 years ago
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She is still in BB zone as she has nothing better to do in life