Puneesh - I always wanted instant recognition

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Puneesh Sharma: I always wanted instant recognition

Tanvi Trivedi| Jan 20, 2018, 01:00 IST
Puneesh SharmaPuneesh Sharma
Puneesh Sharma, who was among the top four contestants on the just-concluded season of 'Bigg Boss', admits that money can't make you famous, but a career in showbiz can. Puneesh, who belongs to an affluent family in Delhi, feels that it is important to create your own identity, and a career on TV can help you achieve it. Ask him why he chose to do a reality show like Bigg Boss, and he says, "I always wanted fame. My family is very rich, but money can't make you famous. It will make you popular for the wrong reasons...you will drive fast cars, attend parties, wear fancy clothes and travel the world! But that's not why you should be famous. I wanted to be known for the right reasons and being part of a reality show did that for me it gave me instant recognition. Also, I met the love of my life on the show."

Puneesh met Bandagi Kalra, a model, in the Bigg Boss house and fell in love with her. While romance and public display of affection are often seen as a tactic to grab eyeballs and thus avoid eviction by participants, Puneesh claims that his love for Bandagi is for real. Point out how previous 'Bigg Boss couples' split soon after the show got over and he says, "She is so beautiful. Where will I ever get a girl like her? People might say that she fell for my money, but I know that she really loves me. And if you feel that other couples on Bigg Boss were faking it, I would not know. All I can say is, we are not faking it. My parents are very happy about our relationship."

Talking about future plans, Puneesh plans to further establish his career on TV. He says, "From being a nobody, I have reached a position where everyone knows me. I would like to act in TV shows and films; this show is only a beginning, let's see what lies ahead

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"From being a nobody, I have reached a position where everyone knows me."

🀣🀣

"I wanted to be known for the right reasons and being part of a reality show did that for me it gave me instant recognition. Also, I met the love of my life on the show."

PunGi bathroom leela = right reasons in Punnu's dictionary πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by -Ravenclaw- - 6 years ago
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He loves Bandagi cause she is beautiful and he will not get girl like her wow Wat a perfect reason to love someone 🀬
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
he is delusional coz shilpa fans post to him beautiful couple and handsome guy
-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teddy_luv

he is delusional coz shilpa fans post to him beautiful couple and handsome guy

🀣🀣🀣
BanBB thumbnail
one celebirity yesterday commented that puneesh was bullied throughout Season and so loyal to shilpa so he deserved to be in top4

in short since he was Shilpa loyal after first half so he deserve to be in top4 lol

let's see puneesh kitna aage jaata hai using shilpa popularity
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teddy_luv

one celebirity yesterday commented that puneesh was bullied throughout Season and so loyal to shilpa so he deserved to be in top4

in short since he was Shilpa loyal after first half so he deserve to be in top4 lol

let's see puneesh kitna aage jaata hai using shilpa popularity

who said this

by the way this guy sounds desperate 
BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: tootyfrooty-

who said this

by the way this guy sounds desperate 

Stutee GhoshVerified account @rjstutee
FollowFollow @rjstutee
More

Hate the way all other contestants tried to bully #Puneesh about not being a celebrity ! He deserved to be in the top 4. The way he remained faithful to #shilpashinde showed what a gentleman he is . #puneeshwonhearts wish him all the luck #BiggBoss11 #BigBoss11

best commoner of the season -puneeshπŸ‘

if bb wants such commoners in future seasons then πŸ˜†

monsw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really hope he gets the recognition he has been working hard for. He participated in another reality show called "Sarkar ki Duniya." SKD was an amazing concept. Puneesh won that. If you have seen that, you would know what a strong mind and a hard worker this guy is. He schemed, he worked super hard and he made some great friends on the show.

I was so hoping they would continue with SKD. The contestants were on a barren island (with no electricity, nothing really) and created windmills, rest house and a ton of other things there.
Edited by monsw - 6 years ago
Luvina thumbnail
I wish him good luck
he was a good player indeed