Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
What a performance by Suhasi yesterday as a mother searching for her daughter and then at the end. The emotions.
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

What a performance by Suhasi yesterday as a mother searching for her daughter and then at the end. The emotions.

The way she was stepping towards Arya in the end was portrayed so perfectly! 👏
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was stumped... loved the performance.  I thought Manasi was the best but Suhasi is an amazing actor too!!  
The guts to play a 42 year old mother of a 15 year old.  And then act to the Lukka chuppi song.. one powerhouse of an actor.  I have been appreciating her in twitter too!!

Also love the fact that the heroine is not all caked up in makeup when she wakes up from the bed.  Her hair is not on point and her saree is not unruffled.  Same goes with the morning look.  Truly appreciate these tiny nuances that make a big difference and make it all so relateable.
Edited by poppinss - 6 years ago
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

I was stumped... loved the performance.  I thought Manasi was the best but Suhasi is an amazing actor too!!  

The guts to play a 42 year old mother of a 15 year old.  And then act to the Lukka chuppi song.. one powerhouse of an actor.  I have been appreciating her in twitter too!!

Also love the fact that the heroine is not all caked up in makeup when she wakes up from the bed.  Her hair is not on point and her saree is not unruffled.  Same goes with the morning look.  Truly appreciate these tiny nuances that make a big difference and make it all so relateable.

I totally agree with you! The makers have made sure that the story looks relatable to the audience which happens very rarely. Also the way Suhasi portrays every role is just mind-blowing! I still remember her as Aabha and that was the time she became one of my favorites... And now the role of a 42 year old Vedika, she is just amazing!!  
Lennie thumbnail
Suhasi can pull of this role, with her performance as she is doing and also because she has that mature look to her as well. In real life she is young but looks wise she does have a mature look. And i said before most ppl thee days in their 40s to look young for their age. 
Lukka Chuppi song got to me too 

Lennie thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfad75aFc4N/
https://twitter.com/hetalgada19/status/965882784387665921

poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Another amazing performance from this lady.  How did she manage to convey all the emotions through her eyes!!  She sure does act with her eyes.  In love with her acting and Preeti Mamgaim's writing.  What amazing dialogues... simple but loaded with punch.
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

Another amazing performance from this lady.  How did she manage to convey all the emotions through her eyes!!  She sure does act with her eyes.  In love with her acting and Preeti Mamgaim's writing.  What amazing dialogues... simple but loaded with punch.

Agree. Her eyes say alot!! Subtle but so much is said and then the dialogues hit the mark as well. 👏
Lennie thumbnail
You are also 24 by heart by energy by brains ...by looks (may be) @jaisheeldhami ...#AapKeAaJaaneSe ghar pe bhi
https://twitter.com/_suhasidhami/status/965956542473289728

Suhasi and her husband
Lennie thumbnail
Loving Suhasi's subtle and layered performance. 

Seems like their are two wedding outfits we see her in,  one is red and other is white/purple. Red one seems like it was just for a promo shot