Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes, I'm completely agree with Shilpa... Hina Khan is 'more aggressive than a chawl girl.. Watch "Hina is on fire", She was talking like a Chawl girl/Kamwali Bai. ðŸ˜† Edited by BiggBoss7 - 6 years ago
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Didn't the Marathis make her as winner? Chawls are very integral part of Mumbai. Is she trying to put them down as well now?
Siya_raam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiggBoss7

Yes, I'm completely agree with Shilpa... Hina Khan is 'more aggressive than a chawl girl.. Watch "Hina is on fire", She was talking like a Chawl girl/Kamwali Bai. ðŸ˜†

pure season ye baat samaj nahi aaya Hina ko asthma tha ya nahi ke wo baki baato ki tarah wo bhi bhool gayi ki use asthma tha  plz meri confusion clear karo
StarryNight15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siya_raam

pure season ye baat samaj nahi aaya Hina ko asthma tha ya nahi ke wo baki baato ki tarah wo bhi bhool gayi ki use asthma tha  plz meri confusion clear karo

She does have asthma, i have seen her using those inhalers to treat asthma symptoms so many times on the show.
omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shilpa not required. These kind of comments really not required.
Reports knows she will speak truth whatever in her mind is. Thats why keep dragging this whole situation again and again. 

I have to agree Shilpa is not smart. She is very real person. SHe dont think how it will look outside the world. She should take some training how to speak in public / reporter. Poor girl will get more hate for speaking her mind.

Isn't this shilpa hugging hina!? Like long lost sisters! What a 2 faced arrogant woman shilpa is!

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: omika23

Shilpa not required. These kind of comments really not required.

Reports knows she will speak truth whatever in her mind is. Thats why keep dragging this whole situation again and again. 

I have to agree Shilpa is not smart. She is very real person. SHe dont think how it will look outside the world. She should take some training how to speak in public / reporter. Poor girl will get more hate for speaking her mind.

If your going to use this excuse to defend Shilpa then no housemate should be bashed cus after all, "they were just speaking their mind".

Shilpa has control now, there's no reason for her to talk crap about a girl like this again and again. She's been in this industry for years, she should know better. She has no grace whatsoever and is ruining the relaunched image colors built for her.
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think talking poorly of Hina will affect Shilpa's image. Because Hina's image is already ruined. 
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krishnala-

I don't think talking poorly of Hina will affect Shilpa's image. Because Hina's image is already ruined. 

You should visit FB and rethink this ðŸ˜†

Hina's image automatically went up even more after her interviews. Only Shilpa fans are bitter, baki sab say Hina or Vikas should've been the winner.