Stop it Guys and Good by

omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone.

Please stop posting any negative posts for ex BB people. Specially for Shilpa and Hina.

Guys move on - shilpa has won BB11. Simple is that. Margin doesn't matter. IF she has PR or not , that also doesn't matter now. She has won and also had many real supporters through out like myself. Let the poor girl enjoy the moment of victory. 

Hina - Leave my sher khan alone guys. She is looking after her mom. Dont spreak any negative comments about her either. SHe was very good in all her interviews. I felt little angry on those reporters who were trying to degrade her by asking Sakhi's looks comment. She didnt meant in any wrong way. It was Aarshi who started this topic. Leave my sher khan alone. I am telling you last time. Please. SHe is very good. Leave her alone. I know how she is feeling at the moment. 2 times same thing happend to her and i can understand. She will come back in form and give mroe interviews. 

Guys take a back seat. Show is over. And I wish all the best to every one in the BB house as well as on Forum people.

Thanks for reading all my posts. I will see you in next season.
I will miss you all ðŸ˜³ I am feeling little emotional now. Love you all.😳😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is nothing compared to what some particular fan group has started doing on twitter. Good that their fav win, they can move on. But no! They decided and planned that the day Hina will come back on twitter, they will throw abuses at her. Coz the winning of their fav is not enough. Since the show ended, most of us have only concentrated on spreading positivity, whether its for Hina or Vikas, because they need it. But some others only want to troll and spread negativity. Its their call tbh, but I do hope the Mumbai Police takes strict action against morphing pictures and indulging in cyberbullying. There has to be a line drawn between trolling and cyberbullying!
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

This is nothing compared to what some particular fan group has started doing on twitter. Good that their fav win, they can move on. But no! They decided and planned that the day Hina will come back on twitter, they will throw abuses at her. Coz the winning of their fav is not enough. Since the show ended, most of us have only concentrated on spreading positivity, whether its for Hina or Vikas, because they need it. But some others only want to troll and spread negativity. Its their call tbh, but I do hope the Mumbai Police takes strict action against morphing pictures and indulging in cyberbullying. There has to be a line drawn between trolling and cyberbullying!

😆 Sure.
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
bye bye omika
u wr my fav. topic maker this year
astha too 🥳
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shakkarpara.

bye bye omika
astha too 🥳

Thanks shakkarpara!!! Love your posts too! So sweet and genuine. ðŸ˜³
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Even I am fed up of the negativity. 
All 3 - Shilpa Hina and Vikas were best in show that's why they were top 3...

Social media is also filled up with negativity.

Goodluck to you.

Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Omika..I use to love your post..one of the positive  person of this forum
All the very best  for coming days in your  life
TC..🤗

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a sweet gesture. 
But if the idols themselves don't stop mudslinging at each other, I can't really blame fandoms.
omika23 thumbnail
Thank you very much all for your kind words.
I really loved reading your posts. Love you all. See you in BB12 if we still alive and watching BB12.

Best reading of today was " What we see , what we read , what we hear - WHO WE ARE "

Very powerful line. Choose wisely what you want to become. Now a days a lot of information is there - not everything is required for our mind to take it. Take , hear and see what you want to become. 

Every day when you sleep - Feed your mind some positive information. Or Simple say your family members that - You love them and you are thankful for having them " This is very powerful and positive line. Will boost your energy and you will keep rocking your life. I do it with my little boy and my husband. Tell them every day before I go to bed. I love you both and thank you. Sleep with a smile. ðŸ˜³

Let it flow the positive energy within you. DOnt ever block it. Keep flowing guys. Keep seeing things in a different perspective. Dont follow the crowd. Lead your life with more love and compassion. 

The priority of your life should be.

First yourself.
Second Family
Third Carrer

If you are okay and positive you can look after family. Can lead a successful career. 
omika23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shakkarpara.

bye bye omika
astha too 🥳

😳🤗