Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Aweee, he looks good  Looks like he is so busy and why not after all he won so many hearts and his humble nature.
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

These are called Moroccan pants I think.

Oh ok thanks for telling. Do rap singers wear them more?
They arent looking good. Well fitting trousers or jeans would have looked great. Even blue suits him a lot😳. He wore blue in BB house.
SoShy thumbnail
He has lost sooo much weight..😊
Has been busy since he came out of BB...
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He's already started attending office...

While he spoke to media at Daboo Ratnani's calendar launch, he did say that he's going away for 5 days for rest and relaxation. That would be good for him as he doesn't seem to have had time to rest at all...
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My goodness he looks so yummy!!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Big Boss did a big mistake by making Shilpa win and they made a laughing stock of themselves..
I wasn't a fan of anyone this season...I just like Arshi a lot for her childlike and impish behaviour...but in all the seasons of BB ...Vikaas is the one contestant who played BB the way it was supposed to be played...with a balance of emotions, empathy and mind...BB would probably not have another contestant like him in a long time...they lost a chance...ye TV wali saas bahu toh fir aayengi her season mein...BB..u missed a chance to crown a perfect contestant this time when u had a chance...ur loss..tsk tsk😉
.Lady. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

Big Boss did a big mistake by making Shilpa win and they made a laughing stock of themselves..

I wasn't a fan of anyone this season...I just like Arshi a lot for her childlike and impish behaviour...but in all the seasons of BB ...Vikaas is the one contestant who played BB the way it was supposed to be played...with a balance of emotions, empathy and mind...BB would probably not have another contestant like him in a long time...they lost a chance...ye TV wali saas bahu toh fir aayengi her season mein...BB..u missed a chance to crown a perfect contestant this time when u had a chance...ur loss..tsk tsk😉

exactly he waa best
Vihaan2406 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

Vikas would have easily won BB if he had participated in season 8, 9 or 10 where no one had an established fanbase. Here Hina and Shilpa have already played popular and most loved TV characters and had huge fan following even before the start of BB. Most of these fans vote for thier favorites irrespective of what they do or dont do inside BB house. Agar Shilpa poore season me kuch nahi bhi karti than also she wud jave won the trophy just like juhi won in season 5 against sky, amar, mahek and sid irrespective of doing nothing.
Vikas has earned 90% of his fans through BB only and have come 3rd which is a great achievement 👏