Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I loved how you wrote about the passports
that is another loop closed 
and this is a very logical explanation
Sangeeta Di had talked of something similar na ?
Chandni also needed to know about those 
2filmy thumbnail
Dev is so right
you have to do some things in life
at times they may be wrong for others
but they can be right for you 
and at times it is needed 
soumyamurali thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another fantabulous chapter Neha. Its good to c these two communicating openly with each other now. Its a wonderful progress in their relation. Previously they used to assume things n act accordingly with less r no communication n hurting the other one as well as themselves also. This openness is needed in a relationship particularly b/w wife n husband. I am going to read some of the old chapters where that big fight occurred b/w these two when Aadi got missed n all. I'll post rest of the things later.
2filmy thumbnail
I just have to say 
the last part was too good
such an intense passionate love scene 
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2filmy

This was truly an introspection

Dev spoke out his heart to her
this was much needed
they both needed this closure
it was equally important for them both
any relation is based on trust and faith
so for that things need to be very transparent
Now she wont have any fears about his past

Yes Priyu, this was introspection from Advay's side... And also Dev's need for her Complete understanding and absolute unconditional acceptance of him. 

This particular closure opens a new era in Adni life... Till date they were fighting internal battles and settling conflicts between them; now they will face external conflicts jointly.

As Chandni said, insecurity is inherent in a loving woman's nature... and that creates fears in her mind... but such fears in small amount are needed to keep the relationship thriving from her end... In absence of this possession and the inherent insecurity, the relation will turn dull and boring.

In next episodes, watch out for the ways she strives to keep him fully locked in her eyes alone!๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: 2filmy

I loved how you wrote about the passports

that is another loop closed 
and this is a very logical explanation
Sangeeta Di had talked of something similar na ?
Chandni also needed to know about those 

The passport loop is closed... and luckily with explanation that readers will find logical๐Ÿ˜ƒ... I was thinking of Tony Stark ...the kind of destruction that stark industries bring in... but as Advay explains, destruction is required to establish righteous virtues.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sangeeta , as per my memory was speaking about working with Interpol to bring lost or smuggled temple treasures back... I could build that point later in the story... that the temple treasure is already smuggled out by Indrani.

Chandni very much needed to know about these because she had been sure about his being due for criminal enquiry and proceedings...now she will relax and not worry...she can also buffer him against Shikha's careless remarks at times.

Originally posted by: soumyamurali

Another fantabulous chapter Neha. Its good to c these two communicating openly with each other now. Its a wonderful progress in their relation. Previously they used to assume things n act accordingly with less r no communication n hurting the other one as well as themselves also. This openness is needed in a relationship particularly b/w wife n husband. I am going to read some of the old chapters where that big fight occurred b/w these two when Aadi got missed n all. I'll post rest of the things later.

Thanks So much Soumya...and sincere thanks because this chapter is kind of short... I posted it when further story was already thriving in my mind... somehow not seeing any new threads or people visiting the forum actively; so I posted the chapter though I was not completely satisfied myself.

Anyway, next Chapter will come soon... Do keep watching! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... After posting the chapter, I do wait for sweet friends like you to read and give me your feedback on my writing.

In last chapter , apart from Bal Shiva you had 2 more points noticed which you wanted to share... pls do share those whenever time permits... nahi toh mere man mein keeda ghoomata rahega., " What must Soumya have thought ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Complete transparency is very needed b/w hubby and wifey relation... these two are open with each other; right from their SR day... but there's is a life story...so 16 saal ki baatein ek hi raat mein nahi khatam hoti๐Ÿ˜ƒ... Their relation is now reaching another plateau as Advay has included Chandni not just in his complete life (personal and professional) but also now included her into every secret or fact of his past...She's learning new things, new ways of life... So she's accepting her Shiva , in his destructor form as well... We tend to label destruction as bad; but it's inherent part of life... The aspect is being brought home to Chandni.

I'll be waiting for your post... pls do find time n post on Aadi missing chapter as well as Baal Shiva chapter ...nahi to mere dimaag ke keede bechain ghoomate rahenge๐Ÿ˜†
mahin123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
another very beautiful update. loved it so so much. thank you dear Neha for giving us another wonderful chapter to read. wish you all the best
with love Mahin
Edited by mahin123 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mahin123

another very beautiful update. loved it so so much. thank you dear Neha for giving us another wonderful chapter to read. wish you all the best

with love Mahin

Thanks Mahin So much... hope aapko open heart felt dialogue between two loving souls pasand aaya aur baad mein dono ka sensual unification bhi...Next chapters mein upvaas honewaala hai๐Ÿ˜‰... so wanted to linger on this moment longer.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
2filmy thumbnail
Of course complete understanding and acceptance is fully needed
I still feel there will be internal battles in the future
but they will know how to handle it together
Hmm a slight possession is always healthy
I am sure he will always be there to take care of it
so there is a chance to see a possessive Chandni ?
I am waiting for it 
Previous
1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40
Next
KK Thumbnail

KK