Shilpa Shinde - I've realised Vikas is a good person

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Bigg Boss 11 winner interview

Congratulations for your win. Your Bigg Boss trophy is matching with your golden outfit. Is it a coincidence?
Everyone was telling me that the winner always wears a gold dress and you will become a winner. It can be a coincidence but I am very happy.

Bigg Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde with her mother.

Your fans have supported you a lot-- be it in social media or otherwise--and their love is visible in the form of this trophy.
Yes it is. And I don't know how to thanks my fans for this. I got to know that people from TV industry have not supported me as much as my fans and technicians here have. They have given me so much love. Thank you so much.

You have been in the industry for long and have been a consummate actress. But this is for the first time you participated in a reality show. Do you think it has changed your life? Is this the reason you left your high TRP show Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai.
Since you have raked up the past, I must tell you that did not leave the show, it was snatched from me. People blamed me for things which I did not do and I was portrayed in a wrong way. Yes, this was my first reality show and it helped me to share with my fans my real side. If you are aggressive about something, you don't get it, but if you love can conquer everything. There is very little love in this world and if you give love, you will get it back.

People gave a lot of love to Hina as well, but she could not win. Your relationship with her was full of ups and downs but people like to watch it on screen. In the end, you got more votes than her.
Yes I did. I didn't have any problems with Hina and I don't know why things panned out the way they did. She is a beautiful girl. Before entering, the house people had said Hina Khan is dangerous and had asked me to be careful. But whatever happened, happened for the good as my game got stronger because of her. I got the opportunity to tell the world that I'm like this even if you misbehave with me.

Now talking about Naagin and Sapera.. I mean you and Vikas-Are you friends or enemies?
We are neither friends nor enemies. We spent some good moments together and he is not my enemy anymore. It's not possible to stay apart living in the same house and I've realized that he is not a bad person, in fact he is a good person. Maybe he has to take certain decisions being in the position he is. Maybe some things were projected to him wrongly.

We can't be friends. I don't make friends easily. But our equation is fine now.

What are your plans now? Will you be going on a holiday or spend time with family?
Some days will be spent in thanking my fans. I would like to go on a holiday because my time in the house was so stressful--given I worked so much in the house. Some people thought I snatched their work, but never mind. That time was different. I am grateful for my journey.

https://www.indiatoday.in/television/what-s-hot/story/bigg-boss-11-winner-interview-shilpa-shinde-says-she-can-t-be-friends-with-vikas-gupta-lifetv-1144863-2018-01-15

Edited by girlie_giggles - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol after the show πŸ€£
Why is she revealing her bb strategy ( that is playing victim/blaming Vikas ) after BB. It should be a secretπŸ˜†

or maybe she wants workπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Y12345 - 6 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
May i copy paste Ur post for  our Shilpa AT ?
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hahahahaha!
Since I worked so much in the house.
Koi toh Rok lo iss kaamkaaji Mahila ko. I wonder if she is this deluded for real or is just acting for the heck of it.
Rahiman iss sansaar mein bhaati bhaati ke log,
yadavneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Bigg Boss 11 winner interview

Congratulations for your win. Your Bigg Boss trophy is matching with your golden outfit. Is it a coincidence?
Everyone was telling me that the winner always wears a gold dress and you will become a winner. It can be a coincidence but I am very happy.

Bigg Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde with her mother.

Your fans have supported you a lot-- be it in social media or otherwise--and their love is visible in the form of this trophy.
Yes it is. And I don't know how to thanks my fans for this. I got to know that people from TV industry have not supported me as much as my fans and technicians here have. They have given me so much love. Thank you so much.

You have been in the industry for long and have been a consummate actress. But this is for the first time you participated in a reality show. Do you think it has changed your life? Is this the reason you left your high TRP show Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai.
Since you have raked up the past, I must tell you that did not leave the show, it was snatched from me. People blamed me for things which I did not do and I was portrayed in a wrong way. Yes, this was my first reality show and it helped me to share with my fans my real side. If you are aggressive about something, you don't get it, but if you love can conquer everything. There is very little love in this world and if you give love, you will get it back.

People gave a lot of love to Hina as well, but she could not win. Your relationship with her was full of ups and downs but people like to watch it on screen. In the end, you got more votes than her.
Yes I did. I didn't have any problems with Hina and I don't know why things panned out the way they did. She is a beautiful girl. Before entering, the house people had said Hina Khan is dangerous and had asked me to be careful. But whatever happened, happened for the good as my game got stronger because of her. I got the opportunity to tell the world that I'm like this even if you misbehave with me.

Now talking about Naagin and Sapera.. I mean you and Vikas-Are you friends or enemies?
We are neither friends nor enemies. We spent some good moments together and he is not my enemy anymore. It's not possible to stay apart living in the same house and I've realized that he is not a bad person, in fact he is a good person. Maybe he has to take certain decisions being in the position he is. Maybe some things were projected to him wrongly.

We can't be friends. I don't make friends easily. But our equation is fine now.

What are your plans now? Will you be going on a holiday or spend time with family?
Some days will be spent in thanking my fans. I would like to go on a holiday because my time in the house was so stressful--given I worked so much in the house. Some people thought I snatched their work, but never mind. That time was different. I am grateful for my journey.

https://www.indiatoday.in/television/what-s-hot/story/bigg-boss-11-winner-interview-shilpa-shinde-says-she-can-t-be-friends-with-vikas-gupta-lifetv-1144863-2018-01-15

Ye baat vikas ko itna torture karne ke baad realize hui h madam ko
Jhuti no 1
I bet she knew beforehand
aashyagh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She proves again and again that She is a biggest FLIP  πŸ˜†
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I got to know that people from TV industry have not supported me as much as my fans and technicians here have.

🀣 This is openly acknowledging how good the editing team has done in portraying her as Devi from Devil. She is literally giving away the clauses of her contract upon signing the show ! πŸ˜†
mishti_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ricepudding92

Runs to get my popcorn πŸ˜Ž

Maata is jhoothi number 1😑 she is fake...πŸ˜›

Oh btw winner ot BB11---> Shilpa.Shinde...#OkBye😊

Waah Kya logical reply diya hai!πŸ‘
Shilpa is the winner is supposed to explain everything, why don't these VG and Hina fans get it! 
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh God, after insulting a gentleman for 5 weeks, made casting couch allegations, questioned his sexuality, falsely alleged his hand in being thrown out of work and now after ruining his reputation, you realise Vikas is a good man! what should a dignified person do?
Anyway the truth always comes out.
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Hahahahaha!
Since I worked so much in the house.
Koi toh Rok lo iss kaamkaaji Mahila ko. I wonder if she is this deluded for real or is just acting for the heck of it.
Rahiman iss sansaar mein bhaati bhaati ke log,

mujhe lagta tha Hina arrogant thi, par yeh toh natuanki, sexist, homophobic, and racist ke upar hain. Chaalu cheez hain.