people call me TV Ki Salman Khan' Shilpa Shinde

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Lots of people call me TV Ki Salman Khan' Shilpa Shinde

ByBollywood Hungama News Network
Jan 16, 2018 - 9:40 pm IST

#BiggBoss11

Its celebration time in the country as the very popular Shilpa Shinde won the coveted Bigg Boss' title. She defeated Hina Khan, known for her controversial avatar and the slightly unpopular one on the eleventh season, which gave many viewers greater happiness and joy.

The TV actress was quite humble when we caught up with her. Talking about how she managed to emerge victorious, she said, "I didn't have much of an idea about Bigg Boss' or how to handle the whole thing. Inside, they were different kinds of people. I am quite emotional and I cannot fight for each and everything. There's a limit to my short temperedness. I believe that keechad mein patthar feko toh keechad apne pe hi aata hai. So that's how I handled the difficult moments. I was not involved in playing politics or gossiping behind people's backs.

When asked about the pillars of support for her during the Bigg Boss' journey, she stated, "Puneesh Sharma gave me the support though a little late. And I got a lot of support from Salman Khan and that's a huge honour. There were times when I was hurt and I was not able to react. But he understood it as I believe he's also emotional. In fact, lots of people call me TV Ki Salman Khan' and Dabangg' on the sets of my TV shows.

So is Bollywood finally calling Shilpa Shinde? She emphasizes, "I am expecting some good offers from Bollywood. There was a time when I was not open for movies and was happy doing television though. But now I'll like to do good films. If I get a small role in a film backed by a big banner, I won't mind. I just want to do quality work.

One of the most beautiful moments after her victory was her meeting with her mother. She opened up, "I am from a middle class family and I was taught cooking and household work. It all helped me in the Bigg Boss' house. When I was about to enter the house, I was advised not to get into fights. But my mother told me to be the way I am.

Shilpa Shinde's fans seem to be quite active and quite faithful to her favourite star. Shilpa definitely is overwhelmed that the love she got from her fans and even assured that she'll like to do Facebook live chat with them. She said, "I don't have complete idea but I am aware about my admirers and the craze they unleashed on social media. When we had to go to the mall, we had an amazing time although the response horrified me a bit! I thought I am some big film stars. Almost everyone was chanting my name. Earlier I used to be called Bhabhi' due to my show Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain'. But now, to see that I am called by my real name is a great feeling.

OMG bus ab yehi sun na baki rehgaya tha salmanbhai πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

🀣

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lmao! Ab thora zieda ho raha hai πŸ˜†

Edited by SluttySavitri - 6 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She gets better and better πŸ€£
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...kuch zada hi ho gaya ab toh🀣

Edited by --Ariana-- - 6 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LMAO!! Ab toh salman ko bhi nahi choda πŸ˜†
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kuch zyaada nahin ho gaya? Salman wala nahi re Munna - woh toh banta hain - Shinde is a bigger star after all 😳 - but 'I was not involved in gossiping behind backs'?!! And 'she came across quite humble' πŸ€”. Just gets better and better - I didn't find her entertaining on the show - but her interviews sure are funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by SP2684 - 6 years ago
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Ye ab Dabang 3 banaegi for sure? Kitna ghamla bajati hain after winning khairaat ki trophy.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
W*F😲🀣
Dabang 3 mein Salman ki amma banne gi yah...beta maa jaisa hota haina toh yeh Salman ki amma bann kar ban jayegi TV ki Salman Khan...ok I am talking nonsense now, what to do issne baat he aisi ki hain πŸ€ͺ🀣
Edited by Mahek_No1 - 6 years ago
 "There's a limit to my short temperedness. I believe that keechad mein patthar feko toh keechad apne pe hi aata hai. So that's how I handled the difficult moments. I was not involved in playing politics or gossiping behind people's backs."

Waah shilpa jee waah kya effortlessly jhoot bolti hein aap 
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jeet ke uska screw todha sa dila hogaya hain