Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahar87 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hahaha loved how relplied back there. Btw Im Nimak's fan since EDJV. He is a brilliant actor and hotness is overloaded. Im glad Sharanya knew his truth and we get to see him more. Love you Namik Paul
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sahar87

Hahaha loved how relplied back there. Btw Im Nimak's fan since EDJV. He is a brilliant actor and hotness is overloaded. Im glad Sharanya knew his truth and we get to see him more. Love you Namik Paul

Yeah, even I'm glad that way, Sharanya knows the truth now!! ❤️

Lol yeah, I didn't even read the whole comment. Done fighting with haters on Big Boss forum for so long a time. I need rest now 😆😆😆
Melkor thumbnail
It's great to see you over here.I loved your write ups in the Beyhadh forum and we were part of the same CC too😉
Indeed I must say that Namik Paul is back with a bang❤️That guy is a powerhouse of talent.Be it looks,acting or the impeccable chemistry he shares with his costars.Loved him from EDKV and loving him more in EDT.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

It's great to see you over here.I loved your write ups in the Beyhadh forum and we were part of the same CC too😉

Indeed I must say that Namik Paul is back with a bang❤️That guy is a powerhouse of talent.Be it looks,acting or the impeccable chemistry he shares with his costars.Loved him from EDKV and loving him more in EDT.

Loving him MORE here! Exactly!! ❤️