dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Main aur meri beti aksar ye baatien karte hai ki izat sirf hamari hai... Izzat kaha kisi aur ki hoti hai.
The same sob story. I didn't have anything to give her. Then her mother died and then I raised her like a Rajkumari. Not once did he feel sorry or guilty that Abhimanyu was also equally humiliated that too in front of his little daughter. Okay, you are ladkiwala but you are a Mukhiya's father also. Nimki said so much. His one sentence that I trust Abhimanyu would have been enough. Bas Nimki ke haan me haan mila dete...

And then Tettar and Damad walked away. The whole village taunted BDO as Tettar questioned his integrity but as the matter was resolved no one demanded an apology. No one fwlt guilty or apologetic for the unfortunate incident.

The writer is losing it. The dialogues are no longer crisp as thy used to be. Instead of calling himself a friend Abhimanyu could have clarified that its not Nimki he has been helping but it was always Rambachan, his employee and a single father like him he helped. He is only repaying the favour Rambachan did by offering him a tiffin service because his daughter i allergic to spicy food.Nimki is in limelight after she became Mukhiya candidate and now Tettar's would be bahu. Otherwise for him she always was and  is just a part of Ram's family He could have claimed himself a family friend a and could have easily saved both Nimki and his honour but it seems he wanted to be bali ka bakra just to prove what a decent man he is.

Who is writing such lame dialogues? Masi's character is being played by such a decent and veteran actress and see what they did to her. Nimki ke pass uska baap tha aur hai. Eleena ka pass sirf tum ho... What was that suppose to mean? Eleena ke pass bhi sirf uska baap hai jaise Nimki ke pass hai. Instead of advising him to keep away from Ram and his family she is instigating him and she has been instigated him all the way. How does one propose to a girl just a day before her marriage?
Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I did not watch yet.
But i did noticethat Abhimanyu's Maasi just instigate him to take care of Nimki as she's a new born baby younger than eleena instead of asking to stay away from Nimki and Rambachan.
They all forgot that Rambachan used to be the driver of abhimanyu and only remembering him to be with Nimki.
Is nimki the only girl to has no mother?? having no mother she's so insensible now if her mother would have been with her...
Eleena also is a kid and has no mother but she's very calm and composed like Mahua, who's nimki's own sister.
May be they don't have a valid reason to oust Abhimanyu his Maasi and Eleena so they are using this lame tactic.
Hey Dey don't you think this is going to be the rocking show after these are ousted๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

dey.bh thumbnail
I think the original plan on paper was to show Nimki getting married to Babboo but when the show finally got launched, Abhimanyu's character grabbed more eyeballs. Instead of developing their original plan they went on and on with Nimki- Abhimanyu scenes to garner better TRps and eventually tge show did manage to get decent TRPs
Now they dont know what to do because they evidently do not have a clear cut strategy. This is the reason why this show is full of filler episodes and repetitive scenes. The story is full of loopholes and they are simply stretching her marriage track. Even real marriages do not take this much time.

They have gone overboard with Nimki's madness and in urge to quickly justify her nonsense her mother truth was told. The story looks so disjointed because somehow I didnt understand how Mahua never knew whatever happened around her. I mean how did Rambachan stop the whole village from discussing it?

How did Rambachan help Nimki ? By belittling Mahua's pain of losing her mother. He never realised how frustrated Mahua had become over the time and she would have eventually killed herself like her mother. How easily he ignored even Mahua deserve equal amount of love and care and always concentrate on fullfilling Nimki'a desires. Instead of making Nimki realise what her mother had died for, he allowed her to hide under the veil of mother's wrongdoings and supported her silliest plans.

Even today she had some brilliant dialogues. Mahua should be married off a little late so that Ram doesn't face any difficulty and there after Mono's wife would take care of her father. In 21st century this woman has no idea that as a daughter her father is her responsibility even after marriage. Its her right and her duty considering she is not  going to be a homemaker but will remain a working woman.

Overall, I see women empowerment nowhere. Its regressive stuff served with a comedy content.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
But finally the marriage happens  now it will be nimki going to tettar place.. as the "MANSION BAHU"๐Ÿ˜†
will definitely watch two three episodes after.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Finally saw the episode.
Well Rambachan's reaction to this incident is not surprising since it's established from the beginning that he is a timid man who is scared of direct confrontations.The only brave thing he did till now is to put up his daughter against Tettar Singh's candidate. That too he did because he knew that law is in his favour and Tettar Singh couldn't touch him.
So his reluctance to stand up to Tettar SIngh is explainable to top it all he doesn't want to upset the apple cart because too much is at stake for him.He is scared that his daughter will sink into some abyss if this shadi is called off.
But he was right in asking Abhimanyu to answer the allegations and was right in telling Abhimanyu to not to walk away silently.
Abhimanyu could have said like you said that he is Rambachan's well wisher and like all the villagers he too didn't trust Tettar Singh's intentions behind making Nimki his daughter in law.Even villagers would have accepted this explanation since villagers had enough of Tettar Singh and that's why they elected this airhead when she came up as credible alternative to Tettar SIngh.

But Abhimanyu owed an explanation to Tettar Singh because he was forever barging into Tettar Singh's house and accusing them of some plan when he didn't have any proof against them.If he had suspicions he could have collected some evidence.

On maasi I agree she is not letting Abhimanyu move on. She is behaving as if Nimki is the only girl in the world who is fit for the position of Abhimanyu's wife and Elena's mother.
dey.bh thumbnail
Pure case of bad writing. Abhimanyu was shown as a smart man. How did he take Tettar for granted? Common, he is a politician by birth. Politics is his staple diet. You will confront him openly and he will not do anything. Abhimanyu had no back up plans.
Instead of accepting all the abuse he could have smartly changed the discussion. Why he went to the haveli?He cou ld have easily answered that .Well, he went to the haveli even before Nimki was a Mukhiya or a would be bahu of Tettar. And they had offered him tea also. He was also invited by Babboo for a function. So, he was just being friendly with the Tettar clan.Also, Tettar is ex Mukhiya and Nimki is the Mukhiya while he is the BDO. He has his interests in keeping good relations with the people who matters the most. Rambachan and Nimki had asked for his opinion about the marriage. He could have cancelled the marriage a long ago if he wanted to do that...

He could now question Tettar what made him insecure when Abhimanyu had not done anything to cancel the marriage so far? Tettar has been Mukhiya thrice and must know what public image means for a politician. Yet he chooses to raise his doubts a day before the marriage  and that too in front of the whole village. Why did he put Nimki's name at stake instead of discussing the matter privately?Would he do the same thing if the matter was about Sweety and not Nimki?Is he trying to back off from the marriage and using Abhimanyu as an excuse?

He could say so much and yet he kept quiet and then after Rambachan asked him to say something this was what he said. I am terribly disappointed. For a change Nimki was good in this fiasco. 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The original plan is to get Nimki and Babbo married. This was revealed by the lady who plays DIL at the time of launch party itself in the day they aired the first episode. She said Nimki is the choti bahu of Haweli.
While a track between Abhimanyu and Nimki was also a part of the story don't think the makers intended a romance between Abhimanyu and Nimki.
Don't want to get into TRPs issue but this Babbo Nimki shaadi track did bring in a lot of TRPs.
Nimki's mother back story they have been hinting at a dark past/hidden secret right from the beginning but the way it was brought out in the open seem to be so abrupt. Nimki and Mahua always seemed to get into a fight when ever their mother was mentioned and Nimki had enough opportunities to blurt out the secret about their mother's death in the past too. Because they went over board with Nimki's crazy behaviour they brought this up abruptly and also because they want people's sympathy because she's going as Anaro's bahu.
Looks like Rambachan cooked up a story about his wife's sudden death and made everyone believe that she died of natural causes.That's what he told Abhimanyu in yesterday's episode.Mahua has not seen her mother hanging from the ceiling because Rambachan had taken care that she didn't get to see that.
---------------------
Overall they seem to be sticking to the story they wanted to tell while taking detours every now and then.While taking detours is one way to drag the show they don't seem to know how to bring it back to it's tracks smoothly.
Abhimanyu's character was very interesting till he fell in love with Nimki so abruptly.Even without any romance between them their interactions were quite interesting.They could have just shared a mentor/mentee relationship and friendship which would have been so much more interesting.Don't understand the makers need to turn this into a onesided romantic relationship just because they belonged to opposite genders.
--------------
Rambachan may be a timid man who avoids confrontations at the cost of self respect but his daughters definitely know how to stand up for themselves.That's one good thing his love and care seem to have done to his daughters. Had he told what all had happened to their mother earlier as soon as Mahua is old enough to understand things would have been better.Mahua would have understood what her sister went through and would have been a great support to Nimki.
-------------------------
If through this Saas bahu drama they bring out these two issues women empowerment and caste based discrimination I would be satisfied. I've long ago accepted that Indian writers can only do family dramas well.When they try and move out to other areas like drama in work place be it a hospital hotel corporate house they fall flat because they don't do background research.
On the subject of women empowerment  I think Nimki Anaro Sweety all of them need lessons on empowerment.