Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

GENTLEMAN

I sat on the couch and leaned back letting my hair cascade over the head post of the couch. "Sweetheart, coffee. I shouted. Two familiar faces popped out of kitchen looking at me curiously. "Coffee. I said gesturing holding a cup and sipping it.

My two best friends rushed towards me excited. Placing my coffee cup in front of me they pulled bean bags and sat in front for me with expectant faces.

"Creeping me out, guys. I said picking the cup and taking a sip letting the hot liquid sooth my throat.

"Details, Geet, details. Said my best friend Meera wagging her eyebrows naughtily.

"What details? I asked

"Come on, Geet. said my another best friend Pari whacking me. "Whole night with your boyfriend, returning exhausted. What happened?

The questions brought back memories of my boy friend increasing my anger effortlessly.

"Don't you remind me about him. I said gritting my teeth.

"Why? Was he too hard last night? asked Meera giggling.

I sighed angrily as he leaned back on the couch and sat cross legged.

"Duffer. I mumbled

"Geet... Meera placed her hand on my shoulder. "What happened?

"He irritates me to no end. I cribbed

"What did gentleman Maan do now? asked Pari

"Gentleman, my foot. You know what that is the problem. I said folding my arms and looking at my best friends.

Annik and Pari aware of my love stories soon understood what I mean burst into loud laugh.

I met Maan through Meera. He is Meera's boyfriend Dev's first cousin. It started with a one day trip I made with Meera, Dev, Pari and her boyfriend, Yash. Maan had tagged along and we both being only single in trip paved way for lots of teasing. I thought it was only futile attempt to irritate me and maybe a bit of even him. However, I was surprised by the end of the trip to see Maan asking me out. It was not difficult to be impressed by someone like Maan. He was tall, handsome, sophisticated and most importantly a gentleman. He was the kind of guy who would pull up a chair for you, open the car door, ask about your day, bring in take outs if you are feeling low, gives you surprises and compliments often. Basically he was dream. So, I didn't think twice before accepting to be his girlfriend. 

Trouble started only after Meera asked me to explain my first kiss in three words on one of our girl's night out with just three of us. I shyly confessed I have not had my first kiss yet.

"Geet, what do you and Maan do all the time then? It has been three months.

We hold hands. Yes, we do. He caresses my wrist with thumb and all. So, thats absolutely romantic. But, he has never really even tried to kiss me. I didn't give much thought about it before. This was my first serious relationship and I didn't know how things work. That is when my best friends stepped in with advises.

"Geet, Dev kissed me on our second date. I can't even begin to tell you how good it was. It was in the balcony here amidst mild music, slight drizzle and wine. She said

"And, Yash. Added Pari her share of the story. "He can never keep his hands of me. That is the reason I stay with him most of the weekends

I was jealous of my best friend's perfect boyfriends. Well, mine is perfect too. It is just that he is too much of a gentleman to come at me. Is he expecting me to make the first move? Geez that is impossible. Too desperate. Worse! Is he waiting for a proper wedding and suhag raat? Damn! How can he have so much self control? I cannot be a saint like him.

"Drop hints, Geet. said Meera. "Talk about kissing or something intimate casually. She said

And I did. I told him how passionate the kiss between the leads of the movie we watched was. But my gentleman boyfriend began to express his displeasure saying, "I don't think so. That is a fifty year old man kissing a twenty year old girl. Paedophile alert. It is anything but passionate.

Pari told me to get closer to him. Touch him, titillate him. Bet no warm blooded man can resist that. She said

I tried that too. Oh! Yes, I did. On a movie night in his house. We were watching The Notebook'. Surpringly , he had not watched it before. I tried and got close to him. Cuddling closer to him, almost pasting my body to him, breathing closer to his face and slightly caressing his chest. Any man, I repeat any man would have been turned on. But, not my boyfriend. Because, he said, "Are you cold sweetheart? Let me increase the AC temperature then. He said moving away to take the remote.

Both Meera and Pari sympathised with me. I sympathised with myself. But, my boyfriend didn't care.

"Seduction is the only way/ said Meera.

"Good old method, taking cues from movies. Agreed Pari

That is why they made me wear a gray turtleneck back slit knitter dress that reached just above my knee. They believed it could work. Seeing Maan look at me flabbergasted, I was convinced that I have finally got my boyfriend where I want. But damn, he is stone. There cannot be another reason why he dismisses all my advances.

Finally, after my boyfriend dropped me home last night from the part with nothing, not even a cheek kiss, I decided I have had it.

"Are you breaking up with him? asked Meera shocked

I nodded/.

"But, Geet he is the best any girl could ask for. You have yourself admitted it. Said Pari

"I know, Pari. He is perfect in everything. But.. I didn't know how to say it.

"But, what?

"What if he is gay? I suggested

"What? Why would you think that? asked Meera

"I have seen in movies. Gay men try to get themselves girl friend so that society doesn't suspect them. I said

"I don't think that is possible. He is Maan Singh Khuranna. He can't be gay.

"You never know. Anyways, I had enough of his indifference towards any kind of intimacy. It is best for us if we call quits.

"But...

"Don't try to convince me dear. I have made my mind. Today evening I am meeting him in his house and breaking up with him/. I declared with finality.

I walked inside Maan's house at 7 in the evening. He was home cooking in the kitchen. He always preferred cooking when I visit his home and give off to both his servants.

"Hello, sweetheart. He greeted side hugging me sideways and kissing my cheeks.

Kiss in the cheeks! Really! Did that happen? Am I dreaming?

"Have made chaat for you. Not my forte but since you like it, I gave it a try. He informed walking into the kitchen.

I walked inside the kitchen lost in thoughts. Suddenly something felt very different and I was not able to put my finger on it. What could it be?

"Where are you lost, sweetheart? he asked

"Huh? No I... nothing

"I am almost done. Said adding some powder to the bowl and closing it. "So, will show you the new painting I bought for my bedroom. Come. He said removing his apron and leading me to his room in the first floor.

"What do you think? Maan asked me pointing at an abstract painting with lots of colours thrown on a canvas.

"Good, I guess. I said

"Did you notice that small puppy face in the middle? he asked

"Puppy face? I asked as I stepped in closer to take a look at it.

I was concentrating on the painting, when I felt his finger move like snake on my back. I gasped at sudden feeling and my eyes widened in shock. What is he doing?

"How is it? he asked moving closer to my ears and whispering huskily.

I really don't think he is asking about the painting.

"Maan, I...

"Yes! he asked moving his hand very slowly to my waist touching my skin inside the T-shirt.

He moved a little to my side and I was able to see his face. Calm and composed as if he was not creating havoc in my body with his touches.

"Do you like it? he asked. Again he is not talking about painting surely. His fingers moved upwards in a very sensual movement and his face moved closer to mine. I could feel his breath on my neck before I could feel a very peck there.

"Umm.. he moaned as he placed series of small kisses there travelling from there, kissing my jaw and moving to the side of my lips after shower of kisses on my right cheek.

My hand automatically held his arm for support, because I don;t think I could have stood there properly with my leg forming a jelly of sort. His hand on my waist moved to my spine and he pushed me closer to himself. His free hand touched the side of my face moving flicks of hair off my face. I couldn't even see his face properly for my face was very close to his.

I didn't know what to do. What is he waiting for? Kiss me already. As if hearing my thoughts, Maan touched his lips to the side of my lips softly before his full lips were placed on mine. My hands on their own accord went around him and held him closer. Maan's lips placed feather light kisses around my lips. I parted my lips slightly with an effort to encourage him. He waited no minute before he captured my lips.

Heaven. That is what I think I saw the moment his lips touched mine intimately. With every stroke of his tongue and suck of his lips, his hold on me tightened. I was getting breathless, but he was no way planning to leave me. Just a moment for me to breath when his lips was placing wet kisses on my jaw, before his lips claimed mine again. This time the kiss was slower than the previous one. However, his hands got bolder for he started to tug at the end of my T-shirt. Within seconds I was lying on the bed shirtless with him on top of me kissing his way down my neck.

"Maan... I moaned.

His lips started to make pattern on the swell of my breast and I threaded his hair and held it tightly. His lips moved further down very lightly gracing his lips on my nubs making chills run down my spine.

"Maan... Please.' I moaned again.

His lips were again at mine kissing me senselessly. This time I was equal participant after right buttons being pushed. I complained with the click of my tongue as I felt Maan lift himself off me and laid down beside me breathing heavily.

I turned to look at him pouting. Why did he have to stop now? I moved towards him placing my head on his chest and looked at him complainingly. Maan pushed a bunch of hair behind my ear and smiled at me.

"I love you. He confessed.

My eyes widened at what he said and got up immediately not minding the fact that my T-shirt was long lost.

"What?

"I do. He said following me as he sat up. "I really do.

So much change in one day cannot be withheld by my fragile heart. First he kissed me that way and now he is saying that he loves me.

"Maan? Are you... Are you sure?

"Very much. He said grinning. "Never been this sure.

"But you...

"I know. He said. "I have never been this expressive before, Geet. I am sorry. It is just that I had very hard time with love before, Geet. So, this time I wanted to be very sure. "

"Oh..

And I was thinking all possible reasons under the sun. In fact thought he could be gay even. I chuckled at that thought.

"What is funny? he asked unsure.

"Nothing. I said shaking my head. Maybe I will explain to him some other time.

"So?

"What? I asked lifting my shoulder

"You didn't reply to me yet. He said

"Oh... I will i said smiling. "Maybe if I am satisfied with the next kiss. I said winking

"Acha!' he grinned.

I hugged him before slamming my lips on his. In between that kiss and few others that followed that night I am sure I mumbled I love you' to him. He is a gentleman indeed, but definitely not in bed. Thank god for that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anotherstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's superb 
Funny and passionate..
Loved it very much 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on the OS! marvelous update! superbly written! Liked how Geet cribs 2 her friends abt Maan as he is such a gentleman! she wants 2 experience what he friends have experienced! all efforts go in vain! ha ha Geet though he is gay! ah she decided 2 break up with him! but he surprised her with a kiss and things get heated! glad Maan confessed! once bitten twice shy! loved the playful teasing moments! is there possibility of a concluding part? ⭐️👏😊
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow your os
another join in my repeat reading list
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

wow your os
another join in my repeat reading list

I agree 😃
taahir004 thumbnail
A Beautiful and Feisty OS

Maan the gentleman and Geet wants action
the night she was determined to end their relationship Maan surprised her in more ways then she imagined  
astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Extraordinary os
Superb passionate n cute one
Maan wants 2 b sure in his relationship bt geet mistakes that as his incompetency n thinks he is gay 🤣
Remembering my fvt story pd similar situation thi lol
Yar sach he ab 2 shrafat ka jamana raha nai
Acha banke raho 2 ulta shaq 😛 😆
Bt maan ne dikha dia k he is msk afterall
Awe so passionate kiss n make out hye me blushing awsome
Maan confessed n they r in their love land
Loved the last line that thank god he is not a gentleman in bed 😉
Loved it lizzie u r fantastic writer 👏
By the way i loved ur locked cabin os i wanted 2 thank its writer so thx 4 that awesome creation
Love u 4 ur lovely hardwork
sree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
God you had me wondering at the beginning... Great os Edited by sree10 - 6 years ago
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my, what a treat!!! Loved it.

Do men like these really exist? If only you could conduct training sessions for men and teach them how to treat their woman or any girl for that matter, this world would be a happier place. Indian Men of all, definitley needs some lessons.
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
haha.. cute OS. Specially loved the ending line 😉